PDA

View Full Version : Im a virgin

January 31st, 2007, 07:47
...at least when it comes to a gay massage parlour. I`ve been massaged on the beach and in my room only.

What establishment would you recommend for a virgin to have his first commercial happy ending in Pattaya? The Indra thread put me off a bit i must admit lol.

is the reality of the 4 hands massage as god as the myth? and would you recommened oil or something else for the first timer?

January 31st, 2007, 07:49
... am a born-again virgin

catawampuscat
January 31st, 2007, 08:16
The massage parlours normally have some of their boys outside or easily visible and you should choose
a place where you see boys you find attractive. Ask the mamasan or the boss which boy can provide the
services you desire. Some customers want a good massage which a happy ending (manually by the boy).
Some don't care about the massage and just want the boy to perform actively or passively. Some are happy
to act as a seat for the boy (use your imagination) and some want to massage the boy and service him. Don't be
shy and do ask. Save the 4 hands for another time as it is fun but of course more expensive.

My favorite is when the boys use their oiled bodies instead of their hands to happily end a good massage but
not everyone or everyplace does it. Let us know your experiences and how things worked out.

Dodger
January 31st, 2007, 18:18
Oogy...

I stumbled up the steps of Rainbow Boys (Jomtien Plaza ) once just to get a cold glass of zapalope (pineapple juice) and ended up straddled face down on a bed with two hot cocks surfing across my oil soaked body. Fuck the pineapple juice.

For those who haven't experienced a Four Hands Massage I can highly recommend it.

Forget all that crap you hear about ..."Gee, I wonder if he (they) knows I want a sexual experience as part of the service" They know the minute you try to act shy and start getting a boner before they even unscrew the lid on the oil jar, what you want.

There are only a handful of boys working there, so the choice is somewhat limited...but all you need is two...so what the hell. The last time I was there I picked out this younger looking slim boy (which is always my preference) and let him pick the second set of hands. The younger boy that I was attracted to hadn't the foggiest clue how to give a massage, and the other boy, who he had selected, was a real pro. The balance in these two skill sets created a perfect and harmonious balance.

They first positioned my face down on the bed with Mr. Experience working on my shoulder and back muscles, while Mr. Young & Hung spent his time sliding his untrained and oil drenched fingers up and down the back of my legs and inner thighs. Every time Young & Hung's fingers came close to bumping into my balls I would let out a very faint groan (trying to sound natural - but fake as hell) as I simultaneously spread my legs open a little wider.

15 highly erotic minutes later, Mr. Young & Hung was massaging my cock with one hand - as he slowing and methodically massaged the crevasse of my ass with two well oiled fingers of his other hand. 45 minutes later I remember having at Mr. Young & Hung's huge shaft right where it belonged...in my mouth...as Mr Experience proudly showcased his skills at doing a flamingo dance on my cock with the tip his tongue...Ola!

I'm not quite sure what happened to Mr. Experience in the blur of the final shuffle, but I ended up on top of Mr. Young & Hung and rode him to the end of the rainbow.

Enjoy...

Mai pen rai

January 31st, 2007, 18:46
Love how you write doug!

I think i will convince baziel to come as my chaperone first time lol

January 31st, 2007, 20:07
if you book in for 2 hours, but cum after 1 hour - what happens then?

TrongpaiExpat
January 31st, 2007, 20:58
Even in the same place different boys have different massage techniques and when they switch to sex mode. With a one hour massage, some after about 20 min. will start sex in some manner. Others are better at a good massage and ask or get intimate latter in the massage. Some even go back where they left off and finish the massage after you have cum'ed.There's no sure-fire way to know when you choose a masseur what's going to happen and sometimes that's part of the fun.

If they have a 90 min option, that's often a better choice if you don't want to feel rushed.

Bob
February 1st, 2007, 05:04
I would let out a very faint groan (trying to sound natural - but fake as hell)

Hilarious, Dodger. You can pick up your oscar or emmy (your choice) at.......

February 1st, 2007, 15:39
if you book in for 2 hours, but cum after 1 hour - what happens then?

Even worse, what if the massage boy forgets: 'the customer always comes first,' and cums in twenty minutes?...the old, 'Okay, we watch terrerbission'?