PDA

View Full Version : Going to BF house in Mukdahan

kodiak
January 17th, 2007, 03:58
Wow what a story by Neo......

Anyways I have been with BF for just one year and will be going to his house in Mukdahan....next month...just for a couple of days.........he is 18 and i am 42 Is that bad....? ..im not sure doesnt seem to be a problem yet......time will tell His mom knows he is gay....and he has already told her he have sex with me......and Mom doesnt seem to have any problem at all....he says she laughed and asked if I was good or not....he said good..!! He asked if i want to atay in house or in hotel......He says only his mom , sister , brother sand him stay at house...but says in the early morning many others show up.....to eat talk etc.....I asked about air con....and he says only in one room......and since i need air con...i think i will stay at hotel with him...? I really dont exactly know what to expect....since i have only been to Bangkok and Pattya....never to a village or small town...? BF is not a bar boy and im hoping he wont become one......he was going to school up until August last year...and he stopped...? I send him only about 3500 to 4000 baht a month...and this seems to be plenty for him.....except for the Samsung X820 phone i bought for him 10,000 baht........But i told him ...if he loses it ...or if it gets stolen I will not buy another for him.....as i told him i would not play the Phone Game with anyone anymore.....So hopefully i will get a chance to see first hand his daily life in Mukdahan...and I may better understand his situation....i think will be good for both of us......I will take pictures and if any are interested I will send my report when I return..?

January 17th, 2007, 04:17
Wow what a story by Neo......

Anyways I have been with BF for just one year and will be going to his house in Mukdahan....next month...just for a couple of days.........he is 18 and i am 42 Is that bad....? ..im not sure doesnt seem to be a problem yet......time will tell His mom knows he is gay....and he has already told her he have sex with me......and Mom doesnt seem to have any problem at all....he says she laughed and asked if I was good or not....he said good..!! He asked if i want to atay in house or in hotel......He says only his mom , sister , brother sand him stay at house...but says in the early morning many others show up.....to eat talk etc.....I asked about air con....and he says only in one room......and since i need air con...i think i will stay at hotel with him...? I really dont exactly know what to expect....since i have only been to Bangkok and Pattya....never to a village or small town...? BF is not a bar boy and im hoping he wont become one......he was going to school up until August last year...and he stopped...? I send him only about 3500 to 4000 baht a month...and this seems to be plenty for him.....except for the Samsung X820 phone i bought for him 10,000 baht........But i told him ...if he loses it ...or if it gets stolen I will not buy another for him.....as i told him i would not play the Phone Game with anyone anymore.....So hopefully i will get a chance to see first hand his daily life in Mukdahan...and I may better understand his situation....i think will be good for both of us......I will take pictures and if any are interested I will send my report when I return..?

Ohhh yes - do it. If itтАЩs your first time in rural Thailand, maybe a stay at hotel at first and get used to it all might be wise. From there you can visit boyfriendтАЩs family and choose what to do. Places to stay are the Ploy hotel (900 TBT) or the Grand Hotel (do not pay more than 800 TBT) or at the more basic but friendly Hua Nam Hotel near the bridge to Laos for around 350 TBT per room.

The friendliness of locals is sometimes breathtaking. Mukdahan is a lovely spot which can be overseen at best from the high rising TV tower south of the city centre.

January 17th, 2007, 12:29
DELETED

TrongpaiExpat
January 17th, 2007, 12:52
Night time temps are not all that bad now, I was up-country a few weeks ago. It's the dam early morning noise that gets me. That friggenrooster, with all the other cocks answering him. Then everyone gets up at the crack of dawn.

They also stay up very late. I then noticed that naps are taken druing the day, anywhere and everywhere.

Try one night and see how it goes, then if you can't sleep go the hotel route.

Have you decided how to get there? I flew to Udon and rented a car. The roads are very good.

January 17th, 2007, 23:51
Its a small and quiet town - especially for nightlife. Good for cheap shopping if you need gifts etc. You might want to take a ferry across the mekong for a day out. Loads of temples and ruins in the area - but you will need a car for that.

January 18th, 2007, 02:15
do nto hestitate, go and visit, i made my second visit to a thai b/f home this new year. a great experience and you will treated very well indeed. let your b/f handle the money and agree before you visit how much you will spend.

January 18th, 2007, 03:02
do nto hestitate, go and visit, i made my second visit to a thai b/f home this new year. a great experience and you will treated very well indeed. let your b/f handle the money and agree before you visit how much you will spend.

Well done. It looks lke you've found the key into real Thailand.

January 18th, 2007, 05:30
I visit my bf's village in Sukhothai a couple of times a year. It is always a great experience. His family always goes out of their way to make me feel welcome. My only regret is that I don't yet speak enough Thai to have decent conversations with them. Visiting the village does give an entirely different and special perspective. The only bad part for me is the roosters...I was raised to believe they crow at dawn...the bastards in Sukhothai start at 3:30 in the morning. And go on and on and on.

TrongpaiExpat
January 18th, 2007, 13:25
In Sukhothai they probably speak Thai but in Issan and the far NE, they speak Issan or something closer to Lao. They don't learn Thai until they go to school. Some learn more than others and some are too old to remember.

Yes, The all night cocks. I noticed that he had 4 roosters, all seperated in cages. These were not breeding cocks, but fighting cocks, I suspected. Maybe they crow more when in sight of another cock? I have no experience with cocks......ah well you know what I mean.