PDA

View Full Version : Congrats John Botting for Real Estate - Thailand.....

travelerjim
January 16th, 2007, 19:08
Hello Sawatdee Friends,

Please allow me to give hearty congratulations to our own John Botting for his January, 2007 issue of Real Estate -Thailand Magazine.

As Features Editor, John Botting has produced a quality magazine! I have enjoyed reading it both on-line and in hand too. The color photos and layout is very easy to read and view the many fine properties offered by real estate agents and companies in Thailand.

You may see the results of his many months of diligent work by visiting the Real Estate - Thailand website:

http://www.thailandrealestatemagazine.com/ .

Again...Congratulations John and Staff .......I really do enjoy viewing your good and helpful magazine for Real Estate-Thailand :-)

January 16th, 2007, 19:18
DELETED

January 16th, 2007, 21:06
But please don't tell Niddy/American Teacher as he called it "trashy"

That's rich coming from the owner of Niddy's Nook! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

January 16th, 2007, 21:17
looks great!

January 16th, 2007, 21:56
Wow......what a nice website. Excellent job!!!

Easy to navigate. Full of good information.

Dodger
January 17th, 2007, 05:22
Congrats John,

I remember the enthusiasm in your eyes when you first described this project to me back in October and glad to see the end result materialize.

Good Going!

Vic

January 17th, 2007, 05:30
I think he meant to say his rental cars were trashy. I am sure his good friend the Boy Genius will remember. :idea:

January 17th, 2007, 06:11
Some mud above but is it a good webside ? Yes it is !

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 17th, 2007, 07:09
this if the first time I've re-visited your web-site since it began..and I always thought it was well put together , but it's gone ahead in leaps and bounds. Well done.

I'm very impressed that you include feng shui on your site. Anyone who has spent time in Hong Kong will know that no major building is constructed there without a Feng Shui master being consulted. If Thailand is intent on cracking the Chinese market they should take this into account.

January 17th, 2007, 08:16
DELETED

bigben
January 17th, 2007, 22:38
I agree there is some major azz kissing afoot on this post

and since you are one step in front of Jim.....

What don't you bend over and help him out ???
It's always better to recieve than give.....or is it the other way around? :flower:

January 17th, 2007, 23:57
I agree wx 40....

Start a fan club BBB ! :cheers: