PDA

View Full Version : 500 baht short time.

January 14th, 2007, 16:26
A Thai once explained to me that one of those old fashioned Swan Vesta matches were 'short time cigarette lighters'. I say that by way of opening. Variously people have been discussing the price of sex. The most expensive is to get it free. This means you have a partner. Sometimes it means marriage. But occasionally such events are balanced by both being earners. Perhaps the ideal would be to have a Thai friend who still works. Trouble is the Thai friend could be doing the same work he or she did for you. Whatever... it is high time we said... "500 baht short time, everything. No taxi home." When they say, "No!" say... "OK". If everyone said that!!!!! Try "200 baht short time!" Make sure he is not a Muang Thai ex. on something though.

January 14th, 2007, 18:13
... it is high time we said... "500 baht short time, everything. No taxi home." When they say, "No!" say... "OK". If everyone said that!!!!! Try "200 baht short time!"

You are obviously one of those guys who likes to get his rocks off by exploiting Thai boys trying to make a living (and probably helping to support family at the same time). Shame on you! :angry8:
If you can't afford approx ┬г15 (1000 THB) for a short time after spending at least ┬г500 (34000 THB) on a flight to Thailand from the UK, plus the additional costs of accommodation, you are obviously holidaying in the wrong place. Try Prague (or elsewhere in E Europe) instead - you can get very cheap sex there and the travel/accommodation costs are much less than Thailand!

January 14th, 2007, 18:58
yesss, 500 baht an hour is the price for short time internet access at Suvarnabhumi airport.

January 14th, 2007, 20:37
To tell you the truth I rarely give 500... can't help adding a bit... and same with the 1000. But it is all relative. 4000 baht is the average wage for a month. Anyway I thought I get another ball rolling. And as to exploitation... well... who who?

CHAOTOU
January 14th, 2007, 22:29
... it is high time we said... "500 baht short time, everything. No taxi home." When they say, "No!" say... "OK". If everyone said that!!!!! Try "200 baht short time!"

You are obviously one of those guys who likes to get his rocks off by exploiting Thai boys trying to make a living (and probably helping to support family at the same time). Shame on you! :angry8:
If you can't afford approx ┬г15 (1000 THB) for a short time after spending at least ┬г500 (34000 THB) on a flight to Thailand from the UK, plus the additional costs of accommodation, you are obviously holidaying in the wrong place. Try Prague (or elsewhere in E Europe) instead - you can get very cheap sex there and the travel/accommodation costs are much less than Thailand!

Have you been to Prague?? It's far from cheap. It's now the second most visited city in Europe behind Paris. Not a recipe for cheap hotels. For a 2 star hotel in September, just outside old town I paid 70 Euro/night. The boys working in the clubs were asking 3000 CZK to accompany you from the club. (approx 140 USD)

jinks
January 14th, 2007, 23:08
Have you been to Prague?? It's far from cheap. It's now the second most visited city in Europe behind Paris. Not a recipe for cheap hotels. For a 2 star hotel in September, just outside old town I paid 70 Euro/night. The boys working in the clubs were asking 3000 CZK to accompany you from the club. (approx 140 USD)

Yes 100GBP but they are worth it

http://jinkscorp.com/holidays/prague/images/JosephOndrej_jpg.jpg

BTW don't use a credit card in the clubs, my card's number went to Dubai without me lol

January 14th, 2007, 23:52

Oh please, is tipping a guy such that he must pull only 8 tricks a month to earn the average monthly wage really exploitation? Hardly.

If all these reports of bombings turn out to be true and tourism to Thailand takes the inevitable dive, then 500 baht might come to be well-appreciated!

Personally, I don't care. I don't tip because I don't hire whores. 250 baht to Babylon provides all the enjoyment one really needs.

January 15th, 2007, 06:31
I don't hire whores

That's not nice SF Farang - I wonder what people call you?

lonelywombat
January 15th, 2007, 08:10
Oh please, is tipping a guy such that he must pull only 8 tricks a month to earn the average monthly wage really exploitation? Hardly..

With exception of the high season very few boys would average 8 offs per month. Many struggle to get 4 and this is not because they are ugly etc.

The lack of farang, the popularity of the bar, the quality of boys and the helpfulness of the mamasan all are factors in
how many offs per month the AVERAGE GO GO BOY GETS

January 15th, 2007, 10:41
I don't hire whores

That's not nice SF Farang - I wonder what people call you?

Well, don't spend too much time wondering about it, WD! I don't know what they really say, but if they truly knew me it would be something like, "Your Worshipfulness," etc. :joker:

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 15th, 2007, 10:57
the cute blonde on the left or the ugly bastard on the right ?

January 15th, 2007, 10:59
[quote="lonelywombat"]With exception of the high season very few boys would average 8 offs per month. Many struggle to get 4 and this is not because they are ugly etc.{/quote]

Maybe with a lower per-off price they'd do a higher volume and thus have less - or more, depending on how you look at it - "down" time? (as in going down...) ;)

January 15th, 2007, 13:02
the cute blonde on the left or the ugly bastard on the right ?

Be nice, Lunchtime; I think the one on the right is Jinks....60 years ago...

January 15th, 2007, 14:47
Maybe with a lower per-off price they'd do a higher volume....

Reminds me of shopkeepers who used to say: "We lose money on every sale--But make it up on the volume."

....and thus have less - or more, depending on how you look at it - "down" time? (as in going down...

And the sick hooker: "Can you loan me a fiver until I can get back on my...back?"

allieb
January 15th, 2007, 14:47
I am having 9 out of 10 posts going to hell. This is more of a problem than the spam posts which you are trying to eliminate. You could just spam posts on a daily basis. I see that the activity on this board is low because most People are having the same problem as me. It's so frustrating writing a post that takes half an hour to have it go to hell and have to begin again. I simply don't bother to post any more.

By the way this post has taken 5 attempts.

3 attempts to edit and add something about this 500 baht subject and even the edits are going to hell Please switch this protection off You are going to destroy this board.

Brad the Impala
January 15th, 2007, 15:09
It seems to happen more often in "Quick Reply" than in "Post Reply".

When you have completed your post just press Control and C, so that if you go to hell you can immediately reinstate your post on the "post a reply" form by pressing Control V, any number of times.

January 15th, 2007, 16:19
For your information, Dear, the average wage per 8 hours is 300 to 400 baht. The people earning this sort of monry are Big C clerks, tour guides, cleaners, maids in hotels, and general shop workers. Constraction workers earn 200 to 300 for the day, as do those workers in Subway, KFC and McDonalds.

A quick read of the Pattaya mail, or fraternisation with these sort of people will reveal this, Honey.

I have a friend who cleans a condo. the work takes 3 hours once per week, however they are happy to spend the whole day there, and are VERY happy with the 300B.

It is my opinion the barboys are overpaid for doing. usually, fuck all!

January 15th, 2007, 18:24

It is a matter of opinion. Personally I think 1000 THB short time is quite reasonable pay for a boy to allow some lecherous, drooling, often unwashed and probably obese geriatric to paw and slobber over them. The boys deserve a medal for putting up with such treatment - I wouldn't do it and I doubt many other farangs would do so either!
Some farangs treat their boys as chattels to be used and then cast aside after paying them peanuts. I have quite often overheard farangs bragging to their pals at the breakfast table about how little they managed to pay some poor boy the previous evening!

The boys may be hookers and prostitutes but they are also human beings and not some object to be used and then thrown away without a second thought when finished with - a point that many farangs forget.

All this crap about the average wage is just a smoke-screen and is used in a spurious attempt to salve the conscience of the cheapskates who think the boys are overpaid.

January 15th, 2007, 18:34
Prostitution is not a minimum wage job. You're not going to find a one-hour fuck for the cost of one hours' minimum wage labor in Thailand, nor anywhere else in the world. It commands a much higher rate, as well it should do.

January 15th, 2007, 18:43
Well, don't spend too much time wondering about it, WD! I don't know what they really say, but if they [i]truly knew me it would be something like, "Your Worshipfulness," etc. :joker:

Can I make that judgement if you don't mind, send me a pix to:

whitesoupuk@yahoo.CO.UK

allieb
January 15th, 2007, 20:08
I donтАЩt think that anybody should put a fixed price on sex. I use a guide line of 1,000
Baht and up it or down it according to the service received. I have paid boys 2,000 Baht for short time because they were well worth it and made me very happy. On the other hand I once paid a boy 500 because he was lousy. I usually know within a minute of getting on the bed if the boy suits me. I have often thought of just giving the taxi fare home and chucking the boy out after that first minute if he isnтАЩt what he led me to believe but never have done as I think it could have been my fault for not choosing more carefully.

THAILAND BEWARE. Prices are creeping up, the exchange rate is going down, hotel rates are going up boys are getting greedy, and security is becoming an issue. On top of all this The Thai government are making a good job of making us unwelcome with visa rules, big notices in the airport warning of punishment for overstaying more than 24 hours. No interest on our deposits in the bank Buying property can now pose a risk, and all the rest.

We pay a lot more for a ticket to Thailand than other popular gay holiday destinations because when there we hope to make it back on cheaper everything. Sooner or later People are going to go elsewhere, look at Pattaya now less busy than a few years ago.
Hotels will be empty restaurants and bars will be empty and whores will have no punters. Thailand must clean up its act. It wants our money then it must treat us better.

January 16th, 2007, 02:37
Maybe the boys should figure out a sliding scale to charge the farang based on age, weight, and desirablility.

65yrs, 225 lbs (guess we should factor in height here to be fair), 2 on a scale of 10 (subjective on the boys part) = 5000 baht for short time
25yrs, 175 lbs, 9 on a scale of 10 = 250 baht for short time

Someone smarter than I could figure out a formula for doing this and we could pass it on to the boys. Might be a much more open business transaction. Maybe they should even factor in services provided. Top, bottom, oral, etc. Damn, I wish I had the time to figure this out. Maybe one of you retired guys could do a whole project on this. :banghead:

January 16th, 2007, 02:53
For your information, Dear, the average wage per 8 hours is 300 to 400 baht. The people earning this sort of monry are Big C clerks, tour guides, cleaners, maids in hotels, and general shop workers. Constraction workers earn 200 to 300 for the day, as do those workers in Subway, KFC and McDonalds.

A quick read of the Pattaya mail, or fraternisation with these sort of people will reveal this, Honey.

I have a friend who cleans a condo. the work takes 3 hours once per week, however they are happy to spend the whole day there, and are VERY happy with the 300B.

You donтАЩt need to pay bar boys. You donтАЩt need to pay any boy. Just trot your path and let them alone. Offing a boy is not compulsory.

The boys are usually free to choose. They cannot be forced to take anyone.

D.I.Y is good option for money savers. ...

January 16th, 2007, 02:57
The average wage is less than the minimum wage. The minimum wages has just recently been raised by 5 TBT and are as follows:
Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Nakhon Pathom, Pathumthani, Samut Prakan and Samut Sakhon = 191 TBT or USD 5.16
Phuket = 186 TBT = USD 5.03
Chonburi = 172 TBT = USD 4.65
Saraburi = 168 TBT = USD 4.54
Nakhon Ratchasima = 162 USD = USD 4.38
Rayong = 161 TBT = USD 4.35
Chachoengsao, Ayutthaya and Ranong = 160 TBT = USD 4.32
Chiang Mai and Phang Nga = 159 TBT = USD 4.30
Krabi and Petchaburi = 156 TBT = USD 4.22
Kanchanaburi, Chanthaburi and Lopburi = 155 TBT 0 USD 4.19
Ratchaburi, Samut Songkhram and Srakeaw = 154 BT = USD 4.16
Trang, Prachuapkirikan, Prachinburi, Songkhla, Singburi and Ang Thong = 152 TBT = USD 4.11
Loei and Udon Thani = 150 TBT = USD 4.05
Chumphon, Trat, Lampang, Lamphum, Sukothai and Suphanburi = 149 TBT = USD 4.03
Kalasin, Khon Kaen, Nakhon Phanom, Nakorn Si Thammarat, Narathiwat, Buriram, Pattani, Yala, Satun and Nong Khai = 148 TBT = USD 4.00
Kamphaengphet, Tak, Nakorn Na Yok, Nakorn Sawan, Phattalung, Phitsanulok, Phetchabun, Surat Thani and Uttaradit = 147 TBT = USD 3.97
Chainat, Chaiyaphum, Chiang Rai, Mahasarakram, Mukdahan, Yasothon, Roi Et, Sri Sa Ket, Sakhon Nakhon, Nong Bua Lamphu and U Thaithani = 146 TBT = USD 3.94
Phichit, Mae Hong Son, Surin, Ubon Ratchathani and Amnat Charoen = 145 TBT = USD 3.92
Payao and Phrae = 144 TBT = USD 3.89
Nan = 143 TBT = 3.86 USD

Usually only foreign employers do pay the full rate. The Labour Department do control the books frequently. Payment need to be done into employeeтАЩs bank account.

Thai employers in average pay less. In cities there might be a small supplement. Often employment is part-time only. The rate of unemployed is high.

None of my family members gets more than 4000 TBT for full time employment unless they work overtime and during weekends. There are all skilled and good, hard working people and happy having any work at hand. Mama is doing small jobs at home, i.e. cleaning small onion bulbs and getting about 50 to 80 TBT per sack - if she works about 8 hours daily she can do one sack (about 30 kg) in 2 days. She is good and quick on it and happy to earn some pocket money while watching the grand children. She doesn't like cooking.

If there is a shortage of staff like (i.e. hotels, restaurants in Phuket presently) the payment is somewhat higher тАУ but the season ends before April. Same wages for good and professional staff like sales staff or receptionist in hotels is better. Others might earn bonuses frequently.

A Thai teacher, lecturer or hospital doctor is very happy with monthly earnings between 12000 to 18000 TBT. Policemen getting monthly from 8000 to 25000 TBT pending on rank and position but need to buy there own equipment like uniforms, weapon, motorbike and anything else. Public employers usually pay less than average but offer fringes like free medical services, free education, housing benefits and others for the whole family; they also take some money away for a pension (which is a part of income , paid out as a lump sum on last day of employment - which makes many clubs along Rachada, Bangkok very happy). Even with public employers money is sometimes not paid out on time.

Not many jobs are between 6000 and 8000 TBT. A good recptionists at a hotel gets some commission on sales. In tourist industry many live on tips. Some bell boy at the hotel double his income on tips.

I know some young Thai working in IT sectors earning up to 60000 TBT monthly and more. Friends of mine are business consultants they would not even talk to you for less than 150 USD per hour paid before they start.... But maybe 2000 of high skilled top earning persons in Thailand are not quite the masses.

Big C and other Superstores paying around 3500 TBT monthly for full time employment. The jobs are in high demand due to extra discounts for staff.

At most bars boys getting paid between 1000 to 2500 TBT monthly plus tips from sale of drinks plus tips from special (expensive drinks, bottles) sales plus share from off fee (not all or any time, there is a minimum turnover required). Some boys are simply starving. Some bars frequently тАЮclose" or are "for sale" just around the end of month in order to avoid payments to the boys - like Filou in Sunee Plazaa. Most bar owners feed there boys before work in order to ensure that all are around on time.

Any Bath bus driver in Pattaya needs to rent the vehicle on daily basis for 650 or slightly more. He also needs to pay for petrol and damages. On a good day he can make 300 to 400 TBT profit. But there are usually more drivers than cars... And this is good money, especially if some crazy foreigner cannot read the tariff properly....

Cash is always short.

Go around, take time, make friends тАУ and ask politely. DonтАЩt worry, they will tell you.

January 16th, 2007, 04:42
ttom
Thank you for your post, it makes a lot into perspective, some of the amount are maybe not what I have experienced, but all in all it is the same.
Funny when I told to a in wealth grown up snobbish "young" guy, that some I know working as a night receptionist earn about 6500 TBT, and after one year of working, he would be payed the difference between 6500-7000 every month at one time. This upper-class guys reaction was, that I had been lied to again, what else to expect from thise lower classes. and that earnings was much higher. In a way I think he lived on a cloud, not knowing what is happening on the ground. Like many farangs. The hotel the receptionist worked in was owned by a farang.
Does this and your post tell "us" to pay the smallest amount of money as possible for sexual service?. No it tells the different.
I respect the poor people working, for minimum wages and I respect how the moneyboys I have met, take care of each other and also share some of there money to their "friends" if someone suddenly have money in his pocket. Have seen it and been pampered with whiskey, because I knew on of the guy in the gang. (off topic I know)

January 16th, 2007, 08:33
DELETED

January 16th, 2007, 12:40
I am at a complete loss to understand why guys do this.

They do it because they believe that sending money to some boy in Thailand offsets/compensates for their own inability to have a relationship in their home country. Or because they are drunk with a sense of empowerment that their money can so dramatically change the lifestyle of their friend in a poor country like Thailand. They do it for themselves, not for the boyfriend; otherwise they'd exhibit greater care that the money they send actually helps the guy and his future.

January 16th, 2007, 14:27
DELETED

allieb
January 16th, 2007, 16:16
I had a bf for 3 years and I thought I was doing him proud by giving him a 40,000 Baht on each of my two 21 day visits yearly. I also sent him 4,000 baht monthly when I wasn't there and he had a job paying 4,000 Baht. This gave him something like an average of 10,000 baht a month to live on.

Was I doing him proud ? The answer is no. I was being a fool he spent money like water and bought himself Jim Tompson silk shirts and other expensive things. He never had any money and said he couldn't pay the bills. I equated everything to myself and my wealth and felt guilty that I wasn't giving him enough and it was natural that he wanted nice things.

To cut a long story short I broke up with him for other reasons which I posted back in July 06 ( my bf was HIV pos and didnтАЩt tell me) . It later transpired that he had 2 other full time farangs who I got to meet, at least the farangs thought they were full time. When we exchanged notes we discovered he was making the grand total of about 40,000 a month and one of the farangs had set him up in a flat all expenses paid.

This I have been told by so many is the norm and if you think you have someone special then think again we are all looking for boy special in Thailand but really how many of these boys are genuine and do love men much older than themselves. They are good actors who have the ability to get sexually aroused by anything that breaths to let us believe they really enjoy what goes on in bed.

Sorry boys I will NEVER have a BS again and stick to renting a whore by the day. No addresses or phone numbers exchanged is soooooooo much cheaper and realistic.

January 16th, 2007, 16:24
duplicate - deleted

January 16th, 2007, 16:24
Sorry boys I will NEVER have a BS again and stick to renting a whore by the day. No addresses or phone numbers exchanged is soooooooo much cheaper and realistic.

I keep promising myself im going to go this route but i guess my hearts too soft..... i always end up seeing same one again and again for months or much longer. maybe one day i will learn!

alieb i will be in LOS 9th feb until early march - owe you a drink!

January 16th, 2007, 17:59

I keep promising myself I'm going to go this route but i guess my hearts too soft..... i always end up seeing same one again and again for months or much longer. Maybe one day i will learn!

I give myself very good advice but I very seldom follow it, too. Not because of a soft heart--Soft head, maybe--but breaking in a new one every night is such a chore!... But somebody's got to (Sigh) do it ... so I 'Butterfly' until I find a keeper, then 'Swan': stay put, for the duration.
It helps to:
Date by-the-day. (Leaves an 'Escape-route.')
Steer clear of HMQ's.
Avoid, with certain exceptions; all shopping venues when with num.

January 17th, 2007, 00:02
My supervisor (not half my age yet) and I do have in Thailand a joint bank account. Both our access is not restricted. The balance never ever drops below five digits.

He is a hard working low income Isaan farmer on his own grounds about 20 km away from he next city. His farm feeds the extensive family including parents, about a dozen brothers and sisters with spouses and herds of children. Still being the baby brother, he had to listen to his parents, and surely his older sisters.

His farm produces rice, cattle, pigs, chicken and fish with the usual range of fruit trees and herbal gardens. If possible (unless he is planting or harvesting) he works part time in order to earn some cash.

He owns anusual large Thai house by local standsrds with two (one for his parents, one for us now) living units. Parents and all the kids used to have there own room while living together under one rood. His brothers and sisters live in own houses on family ground now having there own family next door.

He pay’s the usual monthly 3000 TBT allowance to his parents in exchange for inheriting there estate. Everything is well maintained. If he has some money left, he invests in his property.

For Thai standards he is fare away from being poor.

Sometime he asks me why I need to spend so much money, our joint bank account should look better. I usually explain with a grin that I fear the account might flow over one day and the money would be wasted.... All he usually does is kissing me and mention with broad smiles: in that case please just say a word and i help you spending, that’s an easy job i can do.

He never ever draws out any money unless he asks me before with explanation what he needs the money for. I didn’t want to know since it’s our money but I am surely interested in his words. Once he draws money out for urgent roof repair after a heavy storm (in fact he changed the whole old one soon after into a complete new alloy roof) which was more costly than estimated, even after he sold some of his gold chains. With cash left, he is filling our account as I noticed from bank statements.

Usually I push him slowly into some spending; mostly into education. He attends nearly every Saturday and Sunday some classes studying English or attending computer courses. This is all paid by me. I love to do it since he is a good student and quick learner. I frequently meet his teachers and student friends socially and they all are very happy with him.

I surely do pay for his expenses while we travel around together. This does including the shopping for clothes etc (he prefer buying at wholesale shops for discounted stuff and buys some more he can sell home, making a small profit). He doesn't like much tavelling unless flying is involved. He loves to stay on his farm or at is special temple once a month.

I knew my supervisor now for several years and we do live very happily together and I do miss him every day if he is not with me.

He is a very cute looking young man. At least ones weekly he keeps telling me I would be the one any “Kon Isaan” would dream of. Presently he is busy searching the Internet for a husband (foreigner between 30 and 45, well off) for his younger sister who is about 4 years older than he is.

I am not asking who hits the lottery – I knew already.

January 17th, 2007, 06:05
My supervisor (not half my age yet)

Indeed you have won the proverbial lottery, ttom. Wonderful story, thanks for sharing!

Edited to delete the bad math :error:

Bob
January 17th, 2007, 06:17
But I can't resist making one observation....Your supervisor will never be half your age, if he's not already...unless of course you stop ageing (and we know what that means :cyclopsani: ).

Another example of the decline in math educashun in my home country? The correct answer is, of course, yes he will be unless Tom dies a premature death. Figure it out (let's say Tom is 55 and bf is 25.....only 5 more years until he's one-half of Tom's age. And, when Tom is 95, bf will be an elderly 65, well over half Tom's age).

January 17th, 2007, 06:43
But I can't resist making one observation....Your supervisor will never be half your age, if he's not already...unless of course you stop ageing (and we know what that means :cyclopsani: ).

Another example of the decline in math educashun in my home country? The correct answer is, of course, yes he will be unless Tom dies a premature death. Figure it out (let's say Tom is 55 and bf is 25.....only 5 more years until he's one-half of Tom's age. And, when Tom is 95, bf will be an elderly 65, well over half Tom's age).

Tom always up 30 years..." No calculation will chains that " ! Go on and dream .

January 17th, 2007, 07:17
Another example of the decline in math educashun in my home country?

You're RIGHT! MY BAD! :geek:

Now, pass the gin, please...

January 17th, 2007, 07:32
The correct answer is, of course, yes he will be unless Tom dies a premature death. Figure it out (let's say Tom is 55 and bf is 25.....only 5 more years until he's one-half of Tom's age. And, when Tom is 95, bf will be an elderly 65, well over half Tom's age).

But if the bf is now 25 and ttom is 70 (certainly not unheard-of on this board), the bf wouldn't reach half ttom's age until the bf was 45 and ttom 90...and it would hardly be a premature death to check out before then... :downtown:

Bob
January 17th, 2007, 09:11
Well, yes, that is possible......hehe.
Now if Tom will just tell us their ages, we can do the real math. And then, of course, we need to know how much Somsam Tom drinks, how often he tries to cross Second Road, and how often he walks down Beach Road at 2AM so we can figure out his life expectancy.... :drunken:

bing
January 17th, 2007, 09:29
Edith, what you say about breaking in a new guy rings true with me, I have had the same few guys, 3 years for my 26 year old friend, 6 years for 28 year old, and 3years for the Thai Boxer ( I have no idea how old he is, 30 perhaps.) I often go to the Krazy Dragon and Kaos and like to play with the guys but I prefer to have a friend to sleep with and enjoy a leisurely breakfast. Also going out for supper adds a whole dimension to eating with a Thai friend. I understand the butterfly mentality, and I sure do like to look over and even paw the menu. But I have used the Rolex idea with many things in life.
Yes, I do have 5 Rolexes ( will not mention whether real or fake) If you are with a Thai friend who is really nice and is fun to be with, why trade him in on a watch that may look good in the club, but turn out to be a real knock off when in the room, and perhaps not looks so hot under the glare of sunlight. Also when I go to the Tiger Zoo or the Elephant Ride, it is so much more fun with one of my friends. In the past I have helped with English Classes with Mim at N/S Travel and check that the classes are attended. I have also helped with beauty school tuition, but it has been my choice and no stings attached. Actually the beauty school helped a friend get a job, but it is really a low paying profession. He likes doing it so it is OK with me. The question of how much to pass on to friend is very personal. I have another thought on that subject too. When I go to a Casino, I know I will probably drop a hundred or so before moving on. I understand some one else may drop a thousand and that will be the same for him as the hundred is for me. If he goes to Pattaya and drops a few dollars more than the average bear in the woods, it does not bother me, I continue in my path and enjoy Pattaya to my fullest, and wish others to enjoy it to their fullest.

January 17th, 2007, 16:41
Well, yes, that is possible......hehe.
Now if Tom will just tell us their ages, we can do the real math. And then, of course, we need to know how much Somsam Tom drinks, how often he tries to cross Second Road, and how often he walks down Beach Road at 2AM so we can figure out his life expectancy.... :drunken:

Whoowww ...

I will not refer to this topic regarding my age any more but I can let you know that my supervisor just turned 23 years of age.

For the curios ones:

Yes, he is very cute. Many people like looking at him as I observe many times.

For the math geniuses:

His height he is below average since he is too small for military duties. His height might not reach up to my chin.

I nearly carry the double of his weight but I have no problems to carry him on my back from our house to the paddies. I did this more than once - a bet on this I’ve won already but had to pay for a joyful party afterwards at his old farm house next tots the paddy fields.

For the experts:

No, I do not need an XXL-towel at Babylon but I hardly can move away from supervisions suspicious eyes.

For the night owls:

Oh yes, he loves Xzyte disco in Pattaya; it’s still number one for him in Thailand. I am not nuch found of this venue but join him frequently.

For the cultural ones:

We both love Isaan concerts, especially M-150 (inexpensive, food is good); he can sit or dance until 6 o’clock in the morning (the concerts ends) while I sleep next to him soon after midnight. Afterwards the daily working routine might slow down slightly but will be fulfilled He joins his special temple regularly; he is interested in modern an classical dance and paintings. He cannot go to the city during afternoon without dragging me into a cinema (I prefer Thai action comedy, especially 7 Pra Chan Ban which supervisor finds pathetic but he likes Chai Lai, which cannot I amusing but I am very familiar with most of the locations.)

For the colour blinds:

We usually wear at least on peace in following colours:

Sunday = red, Monday = yellow, Tuesday = pink (his favourite, for me its underwear or maybe socks), Wednesday = green, Thursday = orange, Friday = blue, Saturday = purple or sometimes black.

For the alcoholics:

I like my two beers during evenings or share with family maybe three if they like. They do very rarely drink spirits ( an bottle of whisky can easily last for a month or so; usually there is no there). If going out and driving by our self, the driver never drinks any alcohol. That’s easy. I supervisor starts really partying he can get drunk with good whisky (if I am around and take care) but can also work next day.

For the funny ones:

Yes, we laugh a lot. We both like it. Even something went totally wrong; we can look at each other with a broad smile, wondering about our own stupidity.

For the jealous ones:

If you not find happiness inside yourself, you can not really enjoy your life.
Be grateful for everything.
Therefore relax and enjoy it.
Everything in your life is just borrowed to you. Any extension of this lease is impossible.
You have the responsibility to care for a limited period of time - but you cannot really own anything.
Selfishness will never ever lead to happiness.

Sanook mag mah ...

Smiles
January 17th, 2007, 22:02
Regarding ttom's post & wx40afp's post(s) :geek: :geek: :geek: LOVE this: " ... I want to stick my big smelly hairy freckle out and shake it ... " :bounce:
Can anyone imagine GayButton letting that pass on GayThailand ..... no sireeeee.

That's one of the things I especially like about this Board . . . the never ending segues into acute 'juxtaposition'.

Cheers ...

January 17th, 2007, 23:29
OI, wx40afp, I think you were drunk only on Friday's. :drunken:

January 18th, 2007, 03:37
SF Farang (Science Fiction?) is right of course, on the other hand I once took a boy from somewhere in Soi 2, or 3 or whatever... drink... off (he will have got cuts from this)... tip (1000) in room. He said I was his second... handsome but not brilliant. Off he went. I had a shower afterwards... and went back to the same club. He was being offed again... I saluted him, and he saluted back. On the other hands some lads never get offed... it all depends... but on the whole it is a successful game for them, or they would not do it... and it beats planting rice shoots all day in 90 degrees of swamp. I would have jerked off on the belly of anyone for five shillings when I was 18... which was a day's pay for a very private soldier in those days... there was a lot of it about. Today such a soldier gets about ┬г50 a day, which is not far off the price of a desperate rent boy in London who generally are looking for a negotiable ┬г100. Things do not change except that the seller becomes a buyer. In certain circumstances. I think relatively a Thai gets about 5 times the going rate in London comparatively speaking... not wonder the profession is popular.

Bob
January 18th, 2007, 04:24
. . . the never ending segues into acute 'juxtaposition'.
Cheers ...

For that turn of the phrase, you are hereby awarded the golden banana (or golden swampers or whatever it is that you call it) award. I'm not sure the phrase makes complete sense but, as Jethro Bodine used to utter, it shore sounds purdy.

Smiles
January 18th, 2007, 05:22
. . . the never ending segues into acute 'juxtaposition' ...
" ... I'm not sure the phrase makes complete sense, but ... "
Dearest Bob,
.... That's because hillbilly's like you know one position only . . . (well, OK, two) ... 'TOP' ("growlin' like a strong King")' and/or 'BOTTOM' ("squealin' like a stuffed Katoey") . :geek:

Cheers ...