PDA

View Full Version : More gruesome news from the South

January 14th, 2007, 13:34
YALA, Thailand (Reuters) - Suspected Muslim militants beheaded a Buddhist man and shot dead two civilians in southern Thailand on Sunday as an uprising shows no signs of abating.

The head of the 40-year-old farmer was found next to his body and that of his 35-year-old wife at the entrance of their rubber plantation in Yala province, police said.

Both had been shot and a handwritten note next to the bodies said, "We shall kill all Thai Buddhists", they said.

In the same province, a 74-year-old man was shot dead while riding his motorcycle, police said. Two teenagers, also on a motorcycle, had shot the man.
======================
I am very saddened by this story. 2 teenagers killing a 74 y.o. man and beheading a farmer, shooting his wife; what kind of honor is in that? The perversion of morality that characterizes Radical Islam is sickening. I hope the Thai wipe these f*ckers off the face of the earth. Like a sick, decayed limb that must be chopped off and discarded. Only then will Mankind continue to progress without the Ignorance and Cruelty that is Radical islam. I say just ship them off to Mecca so they can stampede and kill each other.

And just for good measure, send the fundamentalist Christians with them. Make the world a better place.

Other than that, I'm sure they're nice people. :compress: