PDA

View Full Version : Silom live F#*K show

HIGHRISE
January 13th, 2007, 01:10
Hi guys. I'll be in Bangkok and Phuket the first two weeks of February. Traveling with me will be a friend who has never been to Thailand. I'd like to blow him away by taking him to a F#*K (don't know if we can use the actual word in this forum) show. I know they still exist because I saw an amazing show on Soi Duangthawee last April. I'm guessing these shows don't stay in the same bar, maybe move from place to place. Any information would be appreciated!

January 13th, 2007, 01:34
F#*K (don't know if we can use the actual word in this forum)

If you bring it soft ! :clown:

jinks
January 13th, 2007, 01:59
FUCK IT ALL

The answer is above

HIGHRISE
January 13th, 2007, 02:06
FUCK IT ALL

The answer is above
So now I know we can say FUCK!" But what about my original question?

neddy3
January 13th, 2007, 04:17
Many bars in Soi Twilight have these shows. Easy to find.

Strange these days, having a Soi Twilight but no Twilight bar.
Showing my age?
What are we calling this street nowdays?

January 13th, 2007, 06:21
Duangthawee Plaza - as mentioned in the original post. It is off Suriwong Road though next to Silom. In my experience Fuck shows seems to be occasional at Dream Boys and Boys Bangkok. Hot Male and Future Boys seems to have them virtually every night and the other bars pretty often. Tawan bar has them every night.

One word from the Police and everything can change or on some religious festivals they can be cancelled - out of respect. If that is the case you can always arrange for a couple of guys to do a private one in your room.

Dboy
January 13th, 2007, 07:44
why not get a few guys together and have your own show?

Dboy

January 13th, 2007, 07:47
What are we calling this street nowdays?I've always called it Soi Prostitute

January 13th, 2007, 11:05
Many bars in Soi Twilight have these shows.

Even Dick's Cafe?

:drunken:

TrongpaiExpat
January 13th, 2007, 12:09
The BBB group wanted to rename the street boys street/plaza or something but it did not sitck.

I think they use the "police come excuse" too much whenever a performer does not show or is not up to the task.

Dropped in Future boys a few nights ago, at least there not funcking lady boys anymore. The X-Group has a new show where a few boys use their erect membor as a golf club and putt balls in a makeshift putting green.

The door boy/touts are the most unrealable sorce of information on shows, stop off at Dick's Cafe and ask some of the farangs drinking where the show are now good.

Weekends are often a better bet in Bangkok for shows.

January 13th, 2007, 14:28
DELETED

January 13th, 2007, 18:08
Duangathawee Plaza seems the most popular ' official ' name
Soi Pratoochai seems to an ' official ' address also?

Soi Twilight seems redundant since the bar changed it's name. Maybe some clever person will revive it before too long! It seems too appropriate for the average age of the customers.

Soi Boy has been proposed but never took off
Soi Dicks might be appropriate.

Boys Bangkok use to play penis football which was quite fun.

TrongpaiExpat
January 13th, 2007, 20:51
male members used as a golf club - that sound very sexy to me! I'd definitely prefer it to the boring f**king show routines. In what bar does that happen (sorry, I don't know what "x-group" means) and what exactly do the boys do with their hard-ons?

Fresh Boy X bar then the act moves to other bars in the same group. As for how, I would have to show you.

dab69
January 14th, 2007, 03:25
Hi guys. I'll be in Bangkok and Phuket the first two weeks of February. Traveling with me will be a friend who has never been to Thailand. I'd like to blow him away by taking him to a F#*K (don't know if we can use the actual word in this forum) show. !

so you both can be bored?
anyway it's a sight you have to see once
just to say you did

i miss the crazy pub/xxx show in pattaya,
done so you would be close enough to see for
certain it wasn't faking
oh, and the one I saw was kinda exciting
on like a circular trapeze with them flying about as one.
yes he used a rubber,

dab69
January 14th, 2007, 03:35
Boys Bangkok use to play penis football which was quite fun.

uhmmmm, i can't begin to guess
are there rules?
pom mi kow chai

Brad the Impala
January 14th, 2007, 18:47
On recent visits to Soi Pratuchai they had a full show every night. My favorite of the bars there, for the attentiveness of the service, without being pushy, and the quality of the guys.

X Men is running it a close second, with it's more free wheeling spirit, and fullon shows.

Dream Boys has a full show, which always seems interminable. The only novelty, to me, was the the lipsyncing katoeys who started to flaunt their large erections part way through their performance. This bar now has a policy of keeping the music turned down really low between shows, which may suit some, however the boys on stage are even less likely to move or look "in the mood".