PDA

View Full Version : English football thugs

January 28th, 2006, 23:01
Just read the Pattaya mail to read about a 18yo british guy who bashed a 63yo man in a bar in Pattaya,he was then locked up by the police,his friends came to see him and were angry that he had been locked up and proceeded to smash a car parked outside the police station.Turned out to
the Police Colonels car.There is a good pic with these 2 blokes on their knees in the Pattaya mail.
Another story from week before,an another 18yo british boy stabbed a 45yo british man in a bar over football.His father was with him,like father like son i guess.
I have had enough of these pommy football thugs especially when they came to Sydney in 2003 waving their flag around some white one with a red stripe that no aussie knew what it was.They think they can get pissed here and start fighting only to realise Aussies fight back.
I think the pommy sluts are the worst and i have had a go at those fat bitches too.I always use to ask them when is the last time you had a shower.They come here as backpackers stealing our jobs.Even the pommies who have been here 20 years dont like them.Who gives a stuff about their soccer which they call football.Mate we follow rugby league.
Now they are going to Thailand to fight people there.I seen them getting around singing and casing trouble.Once these pommies get a bit of grog into them they like to fight especially the irish.I seen them a few times in groups in day night area..But getting back to the story these footy thugs hang around the girlie bars in groups,shaved heads,lou mouths and fight in groups.Pieces of rubbish that deserve to be rooted with a big black baton up their arses.

January 29th, 2006, 01:39
There is a good pic with these 2 blokes on their knees in the Pattaya mail.

I have had enough of these pommy football thugs --

But getting back to the story these footy thugs hang around the girlie bars in groups,shaved heads,lou mouths and fight in groups.Pieces of rubbish that deserve to be rooted with a big black baton up their arses.

Calm down Billy they are not on their knees for what you are thinking!

Billy as a Pommy I have to agree with you 100% about some of my fellow Brits.

January 29th, 2006, 04:51
This is a seriously gross exageration on the part of our beloved Australian representative of rightiousness. The police officer in question was merely a major.