PDA

View Full Version : Gossip from Sunee Plaza....

catawampuscat
January 12th, 2007, 16:49
A few bits of gossip from Sunee Plaza include the sale of Euroboys to a Japanese man and the finalization
of the takeover of the old Diamond Pub/Amigo bar by the Clubber group.. Supposed to be renovated into
a boutique hotel now that the money has come thru.. Some sex shows in two Sunee gogo bars which are filling
up the seats and also heard Boyztown Pattayaland sois are busy and good reviews of the Wild West Boys show..

I don't want to give anyone an earache with splashy screaming headlines of dramatic world shaking events but
just a bit of gossip for those who thrive on such things and are far from home (Sunee)...

One warning, find your boys early and off him or he won't last as high season is finally here and horny farangs
are picking early and some are keeping the cream of the crop for themselves..He who hesitates...and all that jazz :cat:

January 12th, 2007, 17:08
Cat, you kind of come off like a big pimp.

I mean really, stressing people out about coming early to get the best boys! Classic high pressure marketing.

I am here to tell you this: there is never a shortage of whores in Pattaya! At any hour, day and night. (That felt good.)

January 12th, 2007, 19:51
... the walking birthmark, the Big Hedda Herself. Isn't Hedda a fixture in Sunee Plaza?

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 12th, 2007, 19:52
world shaking events ?

hardly. :geek:

January 12th, 2007, 21:23
world shaking events ?

hardly. :geek:

Well, at least the post was coherent, unlike other breathless announcements of news I've read from some other posters.

Just say no! Don't Drink and Post! :drunken:

bigben
January 12th, 2007, 22:56
Many thanks Cat for the interesting insights.

Don't pay attention to the negative comments

Thanks again :flower:

Doug
January 13th, 2007, 00:37
It has been my experience that when you off the boys early, they are in a hurry to finish so they can return to the bar in hopes of another customer. Then again, if you off them too late then they are in a hurry to join their friends after closing. It's not the rise in expected tips that bothers me but it's the shortening of a short-time that frustrates a cuddler and snuggler like me.

Dboy
January 13th, 2007, 07:39
... the walking birthmark, the Big Hedda Herself. Isn't Hedda a fixture in Sunee Plaza?

Who cares about Hedda anymore but you? You manage to work that into any conversation no matter how irrelevent. Maybe you are Hedda trying to keep that stale story alive?

Dboy

January 13th, 2007, 07:49
Who cares about Hedda anymore but you? You manage to work that into any conversation no matter how irrelevent. Maybe you are Hedda trying to keep that stale story alive?Perhaps you could enlighten us all with the date of my most recent post mentioning Hedda apart from this thread, and then give us the number of posts I have made between that date and now? :bounce:

I think you will find others (naughty Smiles, perhaps) have made more recent mentions than my last post. Finally, I resent the obvious lack of attention you are paying to my posts. Please do better next time :idea: :cheers: :compress: :cyclops: :cyclopsani: :geek:

Dboy
January 13th, 2007, 07:55
Even with the weak search functions offered by phpbb its not difficult to see who brings that dumb topic up

Posted: 29 Nov 2006 02:05 Subject: The real cost

how much would chartering a baht bus cost? Can Hedda be bought?

January 13th, 2007, 08:04
Even with the weak search functions offered by phpbb its not difficult to see who brings that dumb topic up
Posted: 29 Nov 2006 02:05 Subject: The real cost
how much would chartering a baht bus cost? Can Hedda be bought?Gosh - what's that - nearly two months?!! And how many posts have I made since then?

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 13th, 2007, 08:41
was not the H***a at the bus stop or so she claimed.

Relax kenc. News of bars in Sunnee or anywhere else is always of interest. Gossip and character assasinations of those who frequent the areas are something else and anyone interested can catch a baht bus to the approprate stop where they revel in that junk.

Up2U
January 14th, 2007, 12:11
A few bits of gossip from Sunee Plaza include the sale of Euroboys to a Japanese man......

Sale is final and he's a Korean. Also Louie reports the Thai owner of Gacuya (sp?) in the BT area says his bar is for sale.....5M baht.

January 14th, 2007, 14:45
I don't want to give anyone an earache with splashy screaming headlines of dramatic world shaking events but just a bit of gossip for those who thrive on such things and are far from home (Sunee) ... find your boys early and off him or he won't last as high season is finally here and horny farangs are picking early and some are keeping the cream of the crop for themselves....

So, more like sheet-shaking events rathr lioke the last bf: he was so skinny!... I had to shake the sheets to find him!

catawampuscat
January 14th, 2007, 17:33
Go figure..

I mentioned one should consider "offing" early because one doesn't have the luxury of time in high season that
they usually do in low season.. The high season guys only have a week or two and don't want to miss out
on the cream of the crop, subjective of course to one's taste, but the universal beauties which the vast majority
would agree are hot and highly desirable won't last if you hestitate..

Funny how a little bit of info turns into name calling (big pimp), Hedda bashing (the usual cranks), support (thanks bigben)
and I suppose the proper expression is world shattering instead of shaking but it is all about fun and getting your
dreamboy under the sheets.. Lighten up and have a blast ..the party is unbelieveable now and it is non stop fun and action
in good ole Pattaya/Jomtien.. be there or be square!!

January 14th, 2007, 18:12
I also agree that if you have an interest in a certain boy that you get there early or chances are he will already have been offed. Another problem is that they will short time with someone then go back to the bar and off again. I know one boy who went off 5 times in one night. They know high season is a short time and they try to make as much as they can.

catawampuscat
January 29th, 2007, 09:47
I heard of a new development in Sunee which if true, will be of some interest to those who transverse its hallowed sois.

The old Amigo/Diamond Pub pedo paradise is being transformed into a boutique hotel/bar (old news, I know) but as part
of that deal, the powers that be have promised to turn Sunee P. into a pedestrian paradise ( a ped paradise) and ban motorized transport. Even a possibility that the barrier will be manned and the very young will be directed elsewhere. A bit inconvenient for those who arrive on their motorbikes or use motorbike taxis but otherwise could be a big improvement and an interesting development.
Maybe they will let the elephants back in (I don't mean over-sized farangs)... :cat:

Edited for correction: I have been advised that the promise was actually a request and the barrier more speculation
than fact, at least at this time.. But I did say it was gossip and hearsay so don't hold my feet to the fire on this one..

January 29th, 2007, 10:19
Should that happen I don't think Sunee will continue to be popular as an alternative to Boystown and more interest will be the Jomtiem area. Police, barriers , cameras, under cover survillence makes one wonder if going to the area is worthwhile.

January 29th, 2007, 14:05
Should that happen I don't think Sunee will continue to be popular as an alternative to Boystown and more interest will be the Jomtiem area. Police, barriers , cameras, under cover survillence makes one wonder if going to the area is worthwhile.

That's the problem when an area gets a 'bad reputation', in this case for paedophilia. The powers that be decide that extra security measures are needed to stop the bad elements.

Fortunately, the bars/businesses in the area have only themselves to blame if 'increased security' results in a loss of visitors/customers, for most of the establishments have done very little to rid the area of its reputation (and in a few cases have actively contributed to and encouraged it).

Those that may be detered from visiting the area because of police, cameras etc have no need to worry however - TIT - any 'increased security' will be short-lived and the crooks, pedo pimps and bar owners will return with renewed vigour.

January 29th, 2007, 18:31
I`ve been chatting with 3 long time friends from certain bars and they all say same - "not many customer"

Will find out for myself next week - woo hoo!

January 29th, 2007, 19:49
I`ve been chatting with 3 long time friends from certain bars and they all say same - "not many customer"

Well...duh! Why should this year be any different from any of the past 30 years? They've all been the "quietest in memory".

January 30th, 2007, 16:26
...they will short time with someone then go back to the bar and off again. I know one boy who went off 5 times in one night.

Yeah. I had just sat down when one came down the stairs at Kaos. Ho-boy! I wanted to off him. He told me he'd had five falang and had just come back to get some ice--For his jaw.