View Full Version : Boys' wallets

January 11th, 2007, 17:16
Back in the room, and during a break in the proceedings, I always ask my off if I may look through his wallet. This request has never been denied, and it leads to uncovering all manner of trinkets, momentos and other gems from the past (in addition to the usual B40: "one eat and bus fare to room").

Many of the business cards, foreign coins, photos, piece of paper etc will each usually have a charming little story attached.

You won't get a meaningful reply if you ask a guy: "Tell me about yourself" but I have found wallet-searching a simple way to get the guy talking about his life.

This week I had a first: an odd piece of paper was described as: "When Mr Takin came to our town, he gave me B30"

[PS:Happy to see the Board accessable from LOS these last few days]

January 12th, 2007, 00:05
And umpteen farang bf phone numbers lol

jinks
January 12th, 2007, 01:46
And umpteen farang bf phone numbers lol

AND E-Mail addresses too :cheers:

catawampuscat
January 12th, 2007, 04:15
I had a regular for a long time and he was an expert at getting baht out of his living and breathing ATM.. He would offen show me his empty billfold
to clarify his current financial situation.. Well, one day, he tried to shake a few loose baht out of me and I asked to see his wallet.. He refused
and I told him I was unable to comply with his request for baht..Later, he called and told me he had some small amount of baht
in his wallet and would show me, but I told him it was too late as he had had time to set up his wallet and remove any baht..

BTW, don't worry about this lad, he got a motorbike, countless mobiles, gold, loans etc. but man oh man was he worth every baht, but eventually
the golden goose stopped laying the golden eggs and the party moved on.. You can't take it with you...

January 12th, 2007, 04:43
Would you show your wallet to someone else? Are you doing this also in your home country? Maybe this could be the key to talk to you into something.

But I often found that Thai are somewhat open with there belongings if they like you. Even wallets I found very often openly displayed.

I remember that at several times my companions handed me over wallets to take care about it, especially while we went out to some busy places like DJ station or travelling with busses; I like the to wear wide trousers with large pockets and do have always some spare room. I am not interested in other people’s belongings but I found it always a pleasant touch of trust.

My supervisor is different: He empties my wallet frequently to insure that I am not carrying to much money around. Sometimes he drops his wallet at me and asks me to check just in case he might be in need to contact Mr ATM. Usually I find some spare notes for a discrete refill. Generally I provide him with sufficient money so can arrange all payments needed for both of us. Otherwise he could use his plastic which is magically never empty; he doesn’t like this but prefers cash payments. I always found the he is taking much more care of our expenses than I do. I am neither really complaining nor unhappy.

January 12th, 2007, 06:20
Would you show your wallet to someone else?

I always tip my wallet to my Thai friend, because i am so fooooooooooooooooocking drunk i even can not see the difference between 50 euro and 50 Bath.

Any one go get more drunk ? :drunken:

Dick
January 12th, 2007, 06:29
baziel: because i am so fooooooooooooooooocking drunk i not even can see the difference
Please make an effort to sober up before posting!

January 12th, 2007, 06:46
baziel: because i am so fooooooooooooooooocking drunk i not even can see the difference
Please make an effort to sober up before posting!

Your on kids aren't you Dick ? And the prices from lemons i have seen on Gay Thailand !

Don't forget your just a sex farang !

So please get an effort before posting . :bigsmurf:

January 12th, 2007, 11:40
I can imagine the Thai chatter in Sunnee Plaza now ...
here comes the wallet perv

If you let him paw through your wallet, he tips better.

January 12th, 2007, 19:27
You ask! Boys usually leave their wallet in their jeans - which they've taken off and left in the bedroom or the sitting-room while they go to the shower

Sen Yai
January 12th, 2007, 20:04
Boys usually leave their wallet in their jeans - which they've taken off and left in the bedroom or the sitting-room while they go to the shower

Do BFOC's do the same thing?

January 13th, 2007, 00:56
You ask! Boys usually leave their wallet in their jeans - which they've taken off and left in the bedroom or the sitting-room while they go to the shower

They not like shower together Homi ? Oi :clown:

January 13th, 2007, 08:03
Do BFOC's do the same thing?This one's certainly old enough to know better than that :geek: