PDA

View Full Version : PattayaGay Weekly Report 07 Jan 2007

January 8th, 2007, 06:38
WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF JANUARY 7, 2007
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This will be a very brief report this week due to hospitalization and continuing disability, but I want to keep in touch and assure everyone the Weekly Report on Thailand will continue, though probably in a revised format, on a two week basis with one week being a full report and the second week being a basic one, or other combinations. I would like your input, but will provide some alternatives next week after the extent of my continuing disability becomes more apparent. I love the Report and love bringing it to you, but have to ease off.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BRIEF, BASIC REPORT:

La Cage Quiz Night for Thais4Life takes place Tuesday, January 16

Punya's brand new Sansuk Sauna is now open off Thappraya Road, midway to Jomtien

My Life Jamboree at Boyztown took place December 26

La Cage Cake, Cheese and Ass Party December 28 report

Thaiboy.net New Gallery gets vastly increased readership

Silom Soi 4 celebrates a massive Christmas holiday season for 2006

Rev. Allan Sherratt's Episcopal Group stabilized; now has Yahoo Page for activities

Sunny of Sunee reports on two local areas

www.pattayagay.com/weeklyreport-jan707.html (http://www.pattayagay.com/weeklyreport-jan707.html)

Here's hoping GP is back to 100% as soon as possible.