PDA

View Full Version : Babylon Gay Sauna NOW OPEN in Pattaya

January 6th, 2007, 11:55
From the title of your post, one might assume that Khun Punya's place in Pattaya has something to do with Babylon. It absolutely does not, and I don't think Khun Tak would appreciate the suggestion that it is.

Dodger
January 7th, 2007, 18:29
LMTU...

Thanks for sharing the good news.

I've never had enough intertest in gay saunas to search any out, but this being so close to where I stay (Chateau Dale) I'll certainly give it a try.

This sounds like a great place to take the BF for an afternoon. A quick dip in the pool...a little relaxing (foreplay) in the jacuzzi...followed by a steamy steam room romance...just perfect. Just wished they opened the doors earlier...say around 9:00 AM.

mai pen rai

January 7th, 2007, 19:42
Sansuk Sauna is nothing to do with Babylon it is a bit similar. Gaybutton has visited and written a review on www.gaythailand.com (http://www.gaythailand.com)

January 7th, 2007, 19:54
Eww. The thought of possibly rubbing up against the likes of Gaybutton in a hot steam room is enough to keep me very, very far away.

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 8th, 2007, 07:04
Sadly I have to do the decent thing now and keep away from "saunas"..the very idea of frightening the life out of other patrons when I unveil my ample body would most likely lead to a petition to ask me to leave. ..and I've been asked to leave some of the very best clubs in my time.

I'm still into a little mystery and prefer to see the goods packaged before I try, and hope for a pleasant surprise later but it seems saunas are becoming so popular and why not ?...good luck to SANSUK SAUNA and all who sweat there.

bucknaway
January 8th, 2007, 09:47
I think it is going to be a great place to meet the Thai guys who fear being seen at the gay beach or coming & going from a gay bar in Pattaya. In a secluded sauna they may feel more at ease and willing to take a chance and sneak in in the hope none of their friends or family be made aware.

allieb
January 8th, 2007, 13:43
I think it is going to be a great place to meet the Thai guys who fear being seen at the gay beach or coming & going from a gay bar in Pattaya. In a secluded sauna they may feel more at ease and willing to take a chance and sneak in in the hope none of their friends or family be made aware.

I don't think for a moment that Any Thai boy gives a shit about who sees him coming and going from a gay bar. Mama and friends don't know is all part of the big bullshit game they play with us, and us with them by going along with it.

Thailand's best product is sex for sale and mama and everyone else knows it. Mama also know that her remittances don't come from jobs at Big mac.

TrongpaiExpat
January 8th, 2007, 21:11
Gaybutton's review was based on an empty and closed facility at the time of his visit. I look forward to a blow by blow personal experience review. Will there be money boys there? Will 60 and 70 year old farangs prance about clad in only a towel? Will it attract middle class Bangkok Thai's and students for a weekend get-away? How about the visiting Thai family man who tells the wife he is going to play a few rounds of golf and makes a detour to this place? ,

My initial impression is that this place will not work in Pattaya, I could be wrong. Time will tell.

I was struck by GB's review and concern that the towels would be large enough to accommodate the average Pattaya expat and visitor. His constant references to Babylon makes me think he might have had a towel problem there once, just guessing. The old Babylon used to provide nice robes and a towel.

There is one guy who frequents Babylon who really should bring his own extra large towel. He looks like Winston Churchill and has to hold the towel secure about his stomach.

Speaking of Babylon, the one in Bangkok, it's certainly the season for visiting farangs and they sure have found the place. I made a quick exit last Saturday when it looked like the place topped way over on the farang ratio.

The common practice, so I read and have casually observed, is when a new sauna opens in Bangkok, the owner will "seed" the place with a few attractive young Thai boys as window dressing.

January 8th, 2007, 21:47
.... from what I gather a smaller place - not sure if this will appeal to the tourist, they might visit now and again, I feel tourists will compare to Babylon which is very spacious. Secondly, it opens at 3:00 p.m. Now, from my experience, tourists like to top up their tan in the morning or midday ish. With it having later opening hours it, I feel it will become a more of early evening "quick session" then back to your hotel, type of place. On another note, opening up this type of place will cut down on tourists paying for sex, as they will take up the opportunity at the sauna. I'm sure this place will be a reputable establishment and work very similarly on the lines to Babylon, therefore, tourists will be able to "get their rocks off" at this place rather than going to go go bars. Ok, it will be minimal but the effect is there.

Brad the Impala
January 8th, 2007, 22:03
I don't think for a moment that Any Thai boy gives a shit about who sees him coming and going from a gay bar. Mama and friends don't know is all part of the big bullshit game they play with us, and us with them by going along with it.

Thailand's best product is sex for sale and mama and everyone else knows it. Mama also know that her remittances don't come from jobs at Big mac.

Oh my dear Ali B! Not a solitary closetted or shy or non commercial Thai guy!!

What a jaded world you inhabit.

January 9th, 2007, 01:15
The new Gay Pattaya landmark is ready I cant understand why none of you 'In People' were not Invited to the opening party,

Were you there LMTU? Are you part of the "In People" then.

January 9th, 2007, 08:38
Eww. The thought of possibly rubbing up against the likes of Gaybutton in a hot steam room is enough to keep me very, very far away.

Actually the thought of rubbing up against you BG is enough to keep me away! At least I know who Gaybutton is.
In fact I wouldn't want to be rubbing up against any of the posters on this board.

Except maybe Bucky, but I don't think he'd want -me- rubbing up against him. :blackeye:

January 9th, 2007, 19:04
.... rubbing against you ...

Don't flatter yourself Kenc!!

January 10th, 2007, 11:20
I've heard alot of stories about the new sauna, but this takes the cake!

TrongpaiExpat
January 10th, 2007, 13:38
lotsa posts and many views but no one has posted yet who has actually in the flesh been there for a hands on and blow by blow?

Don't make me cum to pattaya?

January 11th, 2007, 00:11
If this is not against forum rules, here's a link to another forum with posts from someone who has been there: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index ... topic=1232 (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1232)

elephantspike
January 11th, 2007, 06:53
Please do not quote spam links, and do not post x-rated photos.

Nude Image policy (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6293)

Linking to other boards such as gaythailand.com is fine.

Thanks.

catawampuscat
January 12th, 2007, 17:01
A few years ago in Babylon, I noticed an elderly farang staring at me.. It never occurred to me that he might
be interested in an age appropriate man and I thought he was somewhat rude and acting oddly..Later, I saw him
with another middle-aged farang and realized what he was after.. Since then, I have been told that some farangs
have no interest whatsoever in Asians and some of the younger hotter farangs are more than available to older
less fit farangs.. It is hard to imagine that some gaymen have no interest in Thai men/boys but it is true and if
you see a younger well built farang looking your way, it may actually be a come on.. Amazing Thailand !!

January 14th, 2007, 02:06
A few years ago in Babylon, I noticed an elderly farang staring at me.. It never occurred to me that he might be interested in an age appropriate man

Maybe he was just interested in pussy...

...and you, m'dear, are certainly a big one.

January 14th, 2007, 08:03
I visisted Sansuk Sauna yesterday and was pleasantly suprised.
Firstly, any comparison to Babylon is unfair as Babylon is far superior to the best saunas in Paris, London or New York.

The welcome was good and my boyfriend and I were given a tour of the facilities which are pretty good: 2 steam rooms, 1 sauna, 1 jacuzzi, a good size swimming pool with terrace, restaurant all on thground floor. The 2 upper floors consist of relax/dark rooms, roof garden with semi private areas.

In the 2+ hours I was there, there was about 50 people with more than half of them Thai, which is more than I expected. I was told it gets busier when dark.
It is a good idea to have a pair of swimming shorts with you for the pool and jacuzzi, and Sansuk do request you do not go around naked in the pool. In fact the sight of some elderly fat gentlemen in the nude walking around is quite awful.
My only criticism about Sansuk is the Jacuzzi which is very cold and lacks bubbles...but one can't have it all.

It has been a long time coming for Pattaya-Jomtien to have its own gay sauna, and Sansuk will fill a void which is welcome. Go and see for yourself.

Firstly, any comparison to Babylon is unfair as Babylon is far superior to the best saunas in Paris, London or New York.

The welcome was good and my boyfriend and I were given a tour of the facilities which are pretty good: 2 steam rooms, 1 sauna, 1 jacuzzi, a good size swimming pool with terrace, restaurant all on thground floor. The 2 upper floors consist of relax/dark rooms, roof garden with semi private areas.

In the 2+ hours I was there, there was about 50 people with more than half of them Thai, which is more than I expected. I was told it gets busier when dark.
It is a good idea to have a pair of swimming shorts with you for the pool and jacuzzi, and Sansuk do request you do not go around naked in the pool. In fact the sight of some elderly fat gentlemen in the nude walking around is quite awful.
My only criticism about Sansuk is the Jacuzzi which is very cold and lacks bubbles...but one can't have it all.

It has been a long time coming for Pattaya-Jomtien to have its own gay sauna, and Sansuk will fill a void which is welcome. Go and see for yourself.

colmx
January 14th, 2007, 12:34
Bf and I also visited Sansuk yesterday evening and were very impressed with the facilities...

Lots of Thai guys there all seemingly available.

We didn't stay long - just long enough to satisfy our curiosity

Also signs (in thai) around the sauna saying that Prostitutes were forbidden from plying their trade there...

As long as its free for under 25s I'm sure it will remain busy