PDA

View Full Version : Are there problems with this site

January 4th, 2007, 20:53
problems with uploading

problems in accessing a topic

Cheers

Just thought the moderators should know, thanks.

jinks
January 4th, 2007, 21:06
I have posted a set of proxys on the old board if anyone is having problems.

January 4th, 2007, 21:09
Could it be proxies causing the problems? I never have any trouble getting on here and still have never seen the go to hell message lol

Smiles
January 5th, 2007, 21:46
Never any trouble accessing or posting on the Board.

But ... Sawatdee is getting SLAMMED by Spam messages lately. Much more so than I can ever recall.

My advice on this problem would be to totally ignore all spam messages (they are pretty obvious) ... never respond to them or ~ more importantly ~ never click on any links posted in Spam messages.

I hope the ElephantSpike has some ideas on how to protect the Board from this shite, because it's getting out of control at this point.

Cheers ...

TrongpaiExpat
January 9th, 2007, 01:15
I have been having problems since ES put in the spam filters. I get 404 errors and get the sent to hell message. I have not had to use a proxy in many months. Must be my ISP in Thailand, I might try changing it.

The Proxy works but is very very slow. All the other boards work fine, no proxy needed, only this one is hard to get in or post.

Brad the Impala
January 9th, 2007, 01:36
I too was getting the 404 errors while in Bangkok for ten days from the 28th December, but as this coincided with the Taiwan Internet Tsunami, I put it down to that. Working fine again back in the UK.

January 9th, 2007, 07:15
I seem to get the Hell message quite often. It say that the post was so quick that I am suspected of being a machine. This happens even when I spend some time crafting exquisite prose. I find that if I then "Preview" and "Submit" from there it enters OK.

January 9th, 2007, 08:27
It say that the post was so quick that I am suspected of being a machine.

Fascinating! Especially since machines can't read. A message to a machine that "human beings" read.

Makes a lot of sense to me! NOT