PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou

Monty-old
January 2nd, 2007, 10:06
On behalf of Bondi, B.J. Bar,Over the Rainbow , ? Mark , Queens , Curtains, & Monty's Enchanted Hut.
I would like to thank All That attended our Jomtien Street Party,and all the staff that helped to make it a great success.
Over 400 people attended,And 18,000 baht was raised for Take Care & G.A.P. from the raffle.
It was our first Street Party, But It will not be our last.
Thanks to All.
Have a Happy and Health 2007.
Monty

Dodger
January 2nd, 2007, 16:53
Hi Monty,

It sounds like you guys had a great time.

I'm sitting here freezing my balls off in Chicago trying to visualize this. An open street party with your cute waiters from the Hut, along with the boys from Over the Rainbow wearing those sexy little white shorts...all getting mau and giggly at the same time. What a vision.

You should consider throwing another bash in April during Songkran. The theme could be a "Wet Undie Contest" where the visitors could shoot their squirt guns at the boy contestants until their undies become transparent, followed by a vote for the Boy with the nicest bulge.

See what all this snow has done to me...LOL.

Cheers...

dab69
January 3rd, 2007, 07:52
See what all this snow has done to me...LOL.

Cheers...

~3 hours west of you here and NO snow- yippee
at least you're in Chicago and in not podunk like here

January 3rd, 2007, 12:33
DELETED

January 3rd, 2007, 12:33
DELETED

Smiles
January 3rd, 2007, 12:54
I would hope this event happens every year . . . or at least certainly next New Years, when the exhalted (or exhumed) Moderator of Sawatdee Forum (AKA Mr jinks) has said he would (finally!!!) buy me the 23 lime Margaritas which he has in 'owsies' for the countless times I got him out of serious trouble by way of inconsistent and possibly illegal moderating behaviour on this very Board.

Monty has seemingly been in such horrific health ( or " ... on the verge ... " as they so discreetly say ) all these 10 odd years of message board posting that I'm surprised (but mightily glad) he is still with us.
Mr Botting ( AKA 'Mr Bottom' by our Thai friends) has punched out so many of his customers (in anger, such as his temperament) that I am surprised he still has a business at all, much less owning ~ at the very least ~ a Toyota 'Saloon de Classey' to 'pissant' in (that's French for Mr BBB).

Yet they still keep on keepin' on in Jomtien Center, Niddy's Nook or no Niddy's Nook . . . and we shall hopefully see youse next year ("about this time") at The Enchanted Slut & Environs.

Cheers ....

January 3rd, 2007, 13:42
DELETED

Dodger
January 3rd, 2007, 14:42
John,

Smiles is only joking...

It's a unique style of humor, sometimes with a drop of bitters and a dab of salt, but all with good intentions.

(at least I think he's just joking)!

January 3rd, 2007, 14:49
DELETED

January 3rd, 2007, 18:39
Well Mr V, being a Brit, I am used to a quick wit. But, Mr Smiles appeared to me to be having a pop at me.

Maybe I am extra sensative at the moment due to another posters comments? So, if it was an attempt at humour smiles, then OK, but it didn't come across like that to me!!!

I love SOAP, please continue . :cheers:

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 3rd, 2007, 21:53
Smiles-God bless him-is as a mad as a meataxe and so would you be if you spent all your time posting photographs of your holiday in Pattaya !
You have completely thrown me though..."I am used to a quick wit."...if that's what you think about the poor old soul then I must re-assess you. :drunken: