PDA

View Full Version : complaining bar boys wont give sex for free

lonelywombat
December 30th, 2006, 18:15
In chat this evening I was stunned to be told that a poster to a gay caucasion board about LOS supposedly this
forum, complained that go go bar boys would not give the occasional freebee to a farang down on his luck

I argued that I read but not often post, but have never seen this on this forum.

I cannot understand the logic of why anyone would try and argue that a bar boy should give a charity f""""
to a down and out

It obviously comes down to what happens when your income or capital runs out and there are no alternatives
except "jumping"

A frightening thought as to what might be, for those who cannot manage their money

December 30th, 2006, 19:18
I cannot understand the logic of why anyone would try and argue that a bar boy should give a charity f""""
to a down and out

My initial reaction is that if the guy is so hard up that he has to beg for free sex, he has got his priorities all wrong and maybe that's the reason he is in his current financial predicament !

Is this a case of another fool with his brains between his legs instead of in his head?

I know that a Thai tries to create a good Karma for himself but handing out freebie sex sessions is stretching the concept too far :geek:

dab69
December 30th, 2006, 22:37
a guy has a computer, computer service,
or money for internet cafe,
and is so down on his luck
he can't arrange a *date* for free
with a good looking Thai boy
instead of something more in his **league**

and he's whining about it?

December 31st, 2006, 01:31
a guy has a computer, computer service,
or money for internet cafe,
and is so down on his luck
he can't arrange a *date* for free
with a good looking Thai boy
instead of something more in his **league**

and he's whining about it?

Bingo - gay.com is a freebie paradise. Hes sixpence short of a shilling obviously.

December 31st, 2006, 06:00
Another senseless post from BBB.

dab69
December 31st, 2006, 08:09
Another senseless post from BBB.

and only because they don't give midgets half price...
it's actually double for fat little trolls

December 31st, 2006, 09:00
I do recall the poster who said he expected some free "sympathy" sex from the professional boys. If it were not here on Sawatdee, then it must have been on Baht Stop, since that's the only other gay Thailand board I read.

December 31st, 2006, 09:15
I think this is it:

I don't hear you talking about fairness when the same hookers you are so concerned about don't have the decency to give a freebie to some sex-deprived lonely old farang who's strapped for cash.
See: "Short-time sex is expensive here" thread on Baht Bus (http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=290), and read on down to post #27

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 31st, 2006, 11:53
You are being tough on a gentleman down on his luck. No harm in asking is there ?. Who knows, a boy may say yes !!

(I've been paying Mrs O'Booze not to have sex with me for 30 years now)

lonelywombat
December 31st, 2006, 13:48
Thanks bkk gwm I read the whole thread. Pathetic.

Interesting to see the mention about Montreal

When I was in Montreal earlier this year I visited some of those male table top dancing clubs.

The guys come on stage totally naked and erect. Beautiful buffed bodies. The trip in 2004 "private dance"" was in a room where there might be another 6 guys paying for a private dance. You could see them and they could see you.
In 2004 there was no touching and a supervisor used to watch over the guys doing privates to keep it hands free, in both Stock and Taboo

The cost for a private dance was and still is $10C for a "number", number in theory is a 3 minute music track but is really less than 2 minutes.

This year with cubicles in Stock there was no restriction as to touching. Obviously the size of the cubicle was limiting.
Taboo still has the open room where the guys are closely supervised

$300C for a home visit after closing at 3AM was the going price. From memory I think Tokyo was even dearer
Makes LOS prices seem even more dirt cheap than they are

I wonder if that poster was the guy that moaned about having to live on 25,000baht a month That is still 6 times the minimum wage for a thai