PDA

View Full Version : Business,making money

December 28th, 2006, 16:42
Hey Spike, how would you feel about creating within this forum an opportunity for us to look at a business and fund it with hard cash. What about a new section?

December 28th, 2006, 17:15
This I gotta hear...

December 28th, 2006, 19:14
I see Bad Boy Billy has taken a new name. Wish he'd find another country to adopt.

December 28th, 2006, 23:55
Hey Spike, how would you feel about creating within this forum an opportunity for us to look at a business and fund it with hard cash. What about a new section?

what business? hmmm.....let me guess....teaching English? buying-off/opening a bar or a "guesthouse"? or renting out your small condominium?
none of these interests me.
:bounce:

dab69
December 29th, 2006, 07:10
I see Bad Boy Billy has taken a new name. Wish he'd find another country to adopt.

didn't you mean "infest"

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 29th, 2006, 19:21
what do have in mind Phil ? Tell us more.

wx40afp: If you live in Darlinghurst you must be aware of the disgraceful giant advertising board that a friend has emailed me a photo of-above the poofter pub The Oxford that says :

Whinging Poms 1,800000 so far. It's a disgrace and obviously connected with that game that you Aussies cheat at all the time-our beloved cricket.

Could you nick up a ladder and remove it please !

December 29th, 2006, 21:54
Only one poster uses the term Spike and that is BBB or whatever name he happens to think up.

January 3rd, 2007, 21:25
No Boys,I am not vbbb, My first post back on Pattaya gay was about owning a bar .In 2003 I went to LOS with the intention of starting a small gemcutting business. I rapidly transferred to china. This is an honest ask for all who might like to take advantage of various Government incentives ,tax breaks or off shore income incentives. You will notice that I have not suggested a bussiness concept. All the best to you all. PS, Spike, can you please verify that I am not vbbb?

January 5th, 2007, 13:14
OK Dog, start of the year so I will bight once then leave you alone. You would not know a Sheila if you tripped over her doing your chicken dance down William street.You would probably end up with her untill you discovered in your alcoholic incoherence that she did not have male genetalia. She probably would have protested when you put the dog collar on her and commanded she start to bark though I am sure you dragged her around by the choker chain untill she complied or expired.Did you manage to put your boots on first? Sure ,that would have helped with your erectile dysfunction! Failing that you could always put on your RayBan aviators (leather bound) and hit her a few times with your AFB issue T26 baton. No ,I am sorry, you save that for your male friends in LOS don't you! All the very best for the year Billy. Hugs and kisses ,lots of love you poor lonley miserable creature . Phil. :bom: Mate this is ment in fun! All the best Phil.