PDA

View Full Version : Random thoughts for the week

December 24th, 2006, 09:19
The best story I heard recently is from a go-go boy who told me his mother had come to stay with him for a week or so. I asked what he told her about his nightly nocturnal outings. "I tell her I'm working in a Call Centre". I am pleased to see these boys are keeping up with technology

Two of our members must be due for some new medication. White Desire's hourly orgasms over the past couple of weeks about the rising value of the baht vs. the US dollar (and not much else) climaxed (if I can use that term) this week when the increasingly loopy government made up of the King's army chums and assorted hangers-on implemented currency controls. The stock market plunged until a clarification was issued. Then the property developers swooned because foreign investors would have to come up with more money for real estate purchases. Another clarification. The world's press tittered while business commentators tutted. Once again Thailand's economic credibility is in tatters. Those damn foreigners, speculating on the baht again. Shades of 1997 in reverse. Except that it probably isn't so. Foreigners are an easy scapegoat, especially for a chauvinistic country like Thailand. The more likely culprits, according to the weekend's Financial Times, are Thai businessmen who have previously relied on the government to depress the currency, and when this didn't happen, had to jump in and start using currency hedges

And speaking of 1997, that old fraud Mahathir, who blamed foreign currency speculators for the 1997 debacle, this week kissed and made up with George Soros and admitted that (as every well-informed person already knew, and knew back then) Soros Didn't Do It. He didn't go so far as to blame the real culprits - over-leveraged Asian businessmen - that would be asking far too much

And in more bad news for the knee-jerk reaction crowd, ably led by our very own boygeenyus, this week's Economist discusses free will, and how a re-think will be required as we learn more about the physiology of the brain. They give the example of a man almost tried for pedophilia; he was found to have a brain tumour. After surgery the pedophile tendencies disappeared. As the tumour regrew, so did the tendencies. After a second operation they went again. This falls into the category of "There are more things in heaven and earth ...", but requires a bit of thought and imagination, two characteristics not much in evidence in The Lad and his ilk

December 24th, 2006, 11:22
So the old cunt didn't die in his sleep a couple weeks ago. Oh, joy.

Smiles
December 24th, 2006, 11:29
" ... So the old cunt didn't die in his sleep ... Oh, joy ... "
:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

How spiritedly Christmasy of you Boynastiness. Oh well, small mercies I suppose . . . at least you managed to get the word "joy" in there.

Cheers ....

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 24th, 2006, 12:03
I especially love "that old fraud Mahathir".bit...couldn't abide the old trickster. That is very intriguing about the brain tumour business. I did have a pal who was once done for some silly fraud misunderstanding and was able to produce proof of the same in court but it didn't help him-still got six months.

December 24th, 2006, 12:04
... for enabling me to see (since I have The Lad on {Ignore}) that he wishes this bald, fat, old cunt so much ill that I should die in my sleep. As I have said so often, my aim is to die at the moment of climax, chock-a-block up one boy while another sits on my face

December 24th, 2006, 13:39
... my aim is to die at the moment of climax, chock-a-block up one boy while another sits on my face

Same here - and they can have me on a bonfire after - and drink themselves silly if theres any money left!

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 24th, 2006, 13:50
"and drink themselves silly if theres any money left!"..not that I am wishing for your imminent demise dear oogleman , but it is customary for a gentleman to provide in his will a suitable sum of money so distressed friends and relatives may drink a toast to the dearly departed. You seem like a gentleman to me !! :cheers: :drunken:

December 24th, 2006, 14:24
"and drink themselves silly if theres any money left!"..not that I am wishing for your imminent demise dear oogleman , but it is customary for a gentleman to provide in his will a suitable sum of money so distressed friends and relatives may drink a toast to the dearly departed. You seem like a gentleman to me !! :cheers: :drunken:

Lol - think there must be about 20 unfinished bottles of whiskey in Thailand with my name on!

December 24th, 2006, 15:24
" ... So the old cunt didn't die in his sleep ... Oh, joy ... "
How spiritedly Christmasy of you Boynastiness. Oh well, small mercies I suppose . . . at least you managed to get the word "joy" in there.
Cheers ....

Speaking of spiritedly Christmasy--And you were--it was spiritedly Christmasy of you to go to the GB & H private board and post links to S'wat-dee-crap, which provoked Madam H to reply: "Macy's advertising in Gimbel's catalog?"
That's naughty-naughty, Smiles! Forty lashes with a limp Thai noodle!... Of your choice. :violent1: or 250, falang price.

PS:
So no one needs bother coming to the reading of my will, I'll tell you what it says: "Being of sound mind, I spent it!"
`have to work on that, 'sound mind' bit but mai phen rai, I plan to out-live you all anyway; just so I can be around to see how the mortician wipes the smile off homi's face! Which reminds me: saw a news report on luxury items tonight; one was three (3) rolls of toilet tissue (In black, orange or red.) in a can (How appropriate!) @ $650.00.
At that price, it should come with someone to...apply it.

December 24th, 2006, 15:47
Same here - and they can have me on a bonfire after - and drink themselves silly if theres any money left!You mean after they've been through your pockets? I always make sure I've got enough for the tip and a little bit left over in a readily-accessible place. I'd hate for them to have committed the money boy's cardinal sin - a freebie

December 24th, 2006, 16:22
Thank you, Smiles... for enabling me to see (since I have The Lad on {Ignore}) that he wishes this bald, fat, old cunt so much ill that I should die in my sleep.

You'd think the bald, old cunt would un-ignore me...seeing that he enjoys my postings so much.

December 25th, 2006, 11:29
Given up on your blog, finally?

Oh really, come on, it's always George Soros, is it? Well he told me a secret once and I'm not going to tell you what it is.

But I will agree all that's just a bunch of knee-jerk reactions and 'nary a puff' of anything else, hardly worth even mentioning.

But just wait for what's to come next year.

December 25th, 2006, 15:10
But just wait for what's to come next year.

Are you refering to those rumblings that another coup is in the wind?
Oh, well, Thailand's already had more coups than a Black Forest clock, what's another one.

December 25th, 2006, 15:13
I'm still waiting for HM the King to abdicate. Didn't LMTU tell us he would do just that, "according to his highly-reliable palace sources", before the end of 2006?