PDA

View Full Version : Gutless and cowardly attacks on out businessmen by anon

lonelywombat
December 23rd, 2006, 17:39
I see boygeenyus and thaiquila dumping a load of shit of gay business men who are out and trying to run a business in LOS

They are not using the anon privelege that boygeenyus and thaiquila hide behind and take advantage of,
to make their very nasty and personal attacks

You are just gutless wonders who do not have the courage to come out and be identified as Niddy and John Botting have,
but keep slipping in their bile, their abuse and their biased comments using their anon status

At least have the guts to come out and say who you are , what you do in LOS and why you are so spiteful

or piss off

Why try and destroy those who have the guts to come out openly in their own name and try and run a business

What do you do screamers do for a living. Have you the courage to come out and tell us ?

Put up or shut up

allieb
December 23rd, 2006, 18:00
I wonder if you would like to follow Niddy and John Botting by letting us know your real name and location. I ask this because they, as you say came out, without any encouragement. You on the other hand are calling for posters to be out. Practice what you preach and come out with your name and location and lets see who will follow.

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 23rd, 2006, 20:03
But really asking for the location of someone called "Lonely Wombat" is surely superfulous ! You only get one guess ! :drunken: ( think crikey !)

I do agree that there has been some ungentlemanly talk about someone selling their business but I'm sure any potential buyer will be grown up enough to know what's what !

December 23rd, 2006, 22:14
Its in a very bad location. That is a fact. This location has hosted a long string of LOSERS, and the next sucker to give this location a try, will just lose money and have the latest LOSER. Anyone who has lived in city has seen these cursed locations. Optimistic fools lining up thinking they are different, thinking they can beat the odds of a cursed location. But they don't. Just save your money and let that sinkhole stay vacant.

catawampuscat
December 23rd, 2006, 22:51
several posters have been adament in their criticisms of Niddy's Nook and it would be interesting if it was all
a conspiracy to drive away customers which failed as even bad publicity is better than none..

Now, the true end point of the conspiracy is that these same posters want to take over the Nook as they really
think it could be a moneymaker.. ridiculous absurd but..why else would grown men spend so much time and energy in attacking this little hole in the wall? maybe they have a hamburger joint on the Pattayaland sois?...

Believe it or not, while in the Boyztown area tonite, someone actually said people were saying that the Boyztown
bar owners were paying off the authorities to keep the raids going on in Sunee.. This is about as believeable as
the Niddys Nook conspiracy theory but it is odd that some posters rave about the hamburgers etal. and other rant
about the same things.. much ado about nothing or a clever scheme to take over the Nook? ummm

December 23rd, 2006, 22:58
Utterly ridiculous.

Jetsam
December 23rd, 2006, 23:47
I don't have anything to say about niddys nook , because I could not care less, but I noticed something funny : some posters crawl from under their rock when a particular word is mentioned in a topic.

examples:

Siam Thani - Carnarvon

Niddys nook/cheeseburger - Thaiquila

Exchange rates - Whitedesire

:geek:

December 24th, 2006, 11:33
why else would grown men spend so much time and energy in attacking this little hole in the wall?

Well, first of all, because it's fun.

Second of all, because the ridiculous, exaggerated publicity of the place's owner -- repeatedly, and unwantedly -- makes it an excellent target.

Any other questions?

December 25th, 2006, 11:10
this little hole in the wall?

Well, from the smell of things I get reading this board I sure hope the dump is gone before I get there!

bigben
December 26th, 2006, 12:18
American Teacher, I sincerely wish you well in whatever else you take on.

I personally donтАЩt like to see businesses fail but your so-called friends who always
gave you good reviews and blasted those of us that had a different view on your caf├й deserve to be kicked in the ass by you. They did you no favors.

You also failed to understand that consistent hype and mis-truths about your product and service isnтАЩt going to provide a strong customer base. Pity you didnтАЩt understand us.

In case you all havenтАЩt noticed, for gay businesses to succeed in Shitsville, they donтАЩt need all the hype and constant posts on a message boards. Word of mouth works very very well here.

Those of us who slapped you around these lasts months really were trying to help in our own silly way. I believe all of us wanted you to succeed.

Best of luck with the money transfer service and whatever else you have planned.

And who ever said 'put up or shut up" needs to go back on his/her medication. Threats are so juvenile it makes me laugh.

I wish my keyboard had a slap key cause it would be used almost daily on this board. hahahaha