Toilet: Good
Show: This bar has recently moved into different space
as described above. They do now have shows but
I am not certain as to frequency or quality. In the
past their shows tended to be among the most
erotic in boyz town.
Staff: Good--responsive but not pushy

Name: Sawadee
To my dismay I realize that I failed to visit this bar. Perhaps someone else would be willing to give their review of this bar.

Name: Star Boys
Size: Large
Interior appearance: Older---somewhat tired bar
Lighting: Fairly good
Seating: Padded bench style---spacious
Music: Fairly loud
Number of dancers: 18-25
Age of dancers: 18-25
Appearance of dancers: a few lady-boys and 1-2 heavies
Costume: White briefs
Animation: Some boys dance and several smile at farangs
and attempt conversation
Toilet; Only fair
Show: None
Staff: Tend to be pushy but back off when rejected

Name: Toy boys
Interior appearance Excellent--clean--well kept
Lighting: Stage good--- Seating area, fair
Seating: Vinyl couch type--comfortable and spacious
Music: Good, not too loud
Number of dancers: 18-25
Age of dancers: 18 to late 20s
Appearance of dancers; Very good--nice variety-- a few lady-boys
and a few husky boys
Costume: White cotton briefs
Animation: Generally good--a few stand and model
Toilet: Excellent
Show; None
Staff: Very good--not pushy--honest
A short story about this bar. A few years ago I was in Toy Boys late at night and decided to leave. My check bin was 120 baht. I put what I thought was a 100 baht bill and two 20 baht bills which covered a tip. Then without waiting for a waiter I got up and walked out. A few seconds later the owner of Toy Boys came rushing after me calling out that I had made a mistake. I thought that I had mistakenly put three 20 baht bills in the cup but he explained that I had put in a 1000 baht bill instead of a 100. He had come to give me my correct change. There are a lot of good people in Pattaya but I believe not many would have gone to this trouble to correct my mistake.

Name: Boyz-Boyz-Boyz
Size; Large
Appearance of interior: Excellent
Lighting: Good
Seating: Vinyl bench type--Comfortable, spacious
except the front row
Music: somewhat loud
Number of dancers: 35-50
Age of dancers: 18-35
Appearance of dancers: Many large husky and muscular. A few
average builds and a few lady-boys
Costume: Mix of white briefs and regular underwear
Animation: Mostly Stand and model & flex muscles
Very few smile at customers
Toilet: Excellent
Show: Cabaret approx 11:30
Staff: Responsive and not pushy: This bar is frequented by Asian farangs both male and female. Also, of course, European farangs. Mamasan told me that 35% of dancers are gay and the remaining 65% are straight and prefer to go off with women. ( I was amazed that he would even think in percentages)

Name: A-Bomb
Interior appearance: Dark
Lighting: Stage OK---Balance of bar dimly lighted
Seating; Bench type padded stadium type. upper
seating is spacious
Music; loud
Number of dancers: 15-20
Age of dancers: 20-30
Appearance of dancers: Large, muscular and heavy--no lady-boys
Costume: Mostly white briefs
Animation: Poor. Mostly Stand and Model
Toilet: Fair
Show: None
Staff: Responsive, and not pushy. This bar is frequented by Asian men and women and it would appear that many are regulars. During my visits the wait staff tend to visit and drink with certain customers.

colmx
December 22nd, 2006, 04:06
Thanks Bodine
I used to always write a review of all the bars i visited back in My "butterfly" days... But i gave up on it as so many people rejected my opinions. :cyclopsani:

Your rating system seems to be very fair

Perhaps i should use your research as a valid excuse to my BF as to why i have to visit loads of bars every night - to corroborate your evidence!

9 days till I hit Pattaya, will be too busy <catching up :albino: > first night to do any bar crawling and second night I guess we'll be in Bali Hai celebrating New Year.... So that means my first bar visits will have to wait a few days :bounce:

Smiles
December 22nd, 2006, 07:01
"m .... I used to always write a review of all the bars i visited back in My "butterfly" days... But i gave up on it as so many people rejected my opinions. ... "
That's a bit unfair. I always thought the main issue with your reviews was the very number & extent of them: expecting folks to read a single thread with 1,538 GoGo Bar reviews taken from visits over the length & breadth of the Kingdom (and including cross border "off"-runs to dark holes in Laos and Cambodia in the same trip) is asking a bit much. No wonder folks got a little agitated.

But carry on Dear Colmx ... keep on adding to the list. I always read it with pleasure.

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY WITH YOUR GUY (et al :blackeye: )!!

Cheers ...

December 22nd, 2006, 20:50
I was in Pattaya last week and have a different view of Wild West Boys.
It was my favorite with guys who appeared to be over 20yo. They were very animated on stage, moving and dancing with the music; smiling , laughing and generally seemed to be enjoying themselves. Sexy in leopard thongs.
The show was very good with acts rotating on different nites so each show was different.
The staff was helpful and not pushy.
I really enjoyed the place and offed every nite with pleasing results.

catawampuscat
December 23rd, 2006, 22:40
I saw the sign men working on the old Classic Boys which was upstairs on Pattayaland soi 1 many years ago.. After it
closed, Classic Girls opened and apparently lasted quite a while..But, it has been dark for many months..
I don't have any more info other than it will be a boys bar and hopefully it will not be the same joint it was years ago
with leaky ceilings, bad a/c and very low beams and a very tight stairway.. As you might guess, I didn't like the old
Classic boys and hope improvements have been made..
At least , it shows confidence in the Boyztown area, which is not having a great high season and it can't be very profitable..

The enlarged Dream Boyz decided not to bother with air conditioning as it was not hot out but it sure wasn't comfortable
inside.. very light on boys and most have been there forever and are showing their age.. tacky but true.. needs some fresh
blood and the place has gone downhill since they lost Qwan, the chubby mamasan who brought some fun into the place..

Lucky 777 was once the star on the soi but now is just dullsville.. need some juicing up and less fem boys..

Dynamite Boys, best boy bar on the soi and full of boys and lots of new fresh faces.. mamasan wacky but fun and keeps
things popping.. good info as well and so far reliable but remember to tip or buy a drink for him at least..

Last stop was at Funny Boyz and while it was full of boys, very comfortable, it just wasn't much fun.. Must have been me
tonite or I have been spoiled in Sunee at fun places like Krazy Dragon and Ozone...