PDA

View Full Version : Dung tomorrow

December 19th, 2006, 11:32
PM Dung starts visits to Cambodia, Laos and Thailand

Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung today left Hanoi for official visits to Cambodia, Laos and Thailand at the invitations of these countries\' prime ministers.

The PM will be in Cambodia between December 18-19, in Laos between December 19-20 and in Thailand between December 20-21.

The courtesy visits, which will be made according to ASEAN practice, will confirm Vietnam\'s commitment to respecting and boosting friendship relations as well as multi-faceted cooperation with neighbouring countries.

On the occasion, PM Dung will attend on December 20 the inauguration ceremony of a friendship bridge linking Thailand\'s Mucdahan and Laos\' Savanakhet.

full article http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/news/ ... tic_pm.htm (http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/news/181206/domestic_pm.htm)

December 19th, 2006, 12:06
Thanks for keeping us informed. This is truly exciting news for all of us.

allieb
December 19th, 2006, 13:02
wowpow

What is gay about your post? To me this is a useless piece of information, unless you are hinting that PM Dung takes it up his dung shoot.

December 19th, 2006, 13:07
To me this is a useless piece of information.

Par for the course with wowpow/teepee or whatever he's calling himself these days' posts.

It's a wonder he's not on a majority of members' ignore lists by now.

Aunty
December 19th, 2006, 13:33
I understand that when he was in China he meet with President Hu, and the governor of a small autonomous region in Yunnan, near the Vietnam border, Governor Flung. The meeting didn't go well and officials are trying to ascertain Hu Flung Dung first?

December 19th, 2006, 16:02
Well done wowpow, its stimulating intellectual exchanges like this that make my day. Please excuse me I have to rush; I have an appointment with my psychiatrist.

December 19th, 2006, 16:13
What is gay about your post?
I think it's a common misconception that all new message threads in this forum need to be gay-related. They only need to be Thailand-related. But perhaps this one stretches even that envelope...?

December 19th, 2006, 16:18
It stretches the envelope of what anyone here would find interesting or amusing. Wowpow is clearly out of touch with reality...perhaps his plastic surgeon has stretched his face so tight that it's squeezing his brain.

allieb
December 19th, 2006, 17:54
perhaps his plastic surgeon has stretched his face so tight that it's squeezing his brain.

Or perhaps he's had his asshole stretched so much that DUNG dropped out.

December 19th, 2006, 18:49
Well done wowpow, its stimulating intellectual exchanges like this that make my day. Please excuse me I have to rush; I have an appointment with my psychiatrist.

Me and me have a standing appointment for half-past-thursday!

But give the guy a break! He just wanted to say, "Dung Tomorrow!"
I like, "Dung Tomorrow, Partly-Dungy Wednesday, With Six-Inches of Dung Expected This Weekend!," better but...WTH.

dave_tf-old
December 19th, 2006, 21:24
Two questions:

1. Did anybody see Dung in Cambodia yesterday?

2. What's a reasonable tip in Phuket during low season?

Brad the Impala
December 19th, 2006, 21:28
Why would you seek to tip any less in the low season? The costs of food, electricity, room rent remain the same.

December 19th, 2006, 21:29
Looks like Brad needs to replace the batteries in his humor detector.

Brad the Impala
December 19th, 2006, 21:46
Looks like Brad needs to replace the batteries in his humor detector.

Looking back over the dryness of the humour in Dave's previous posts, I realise that you are right......on this occasion!

Apologies to Dave.

Still the question has previously been asked seriously, and the answer remains the same.

December 19th, 2006, 22:11
What's a reasonable tip in Phuket during low season?

500 baht.

December 19th, 2006, 22:17
*sigh*

December 20th, 2006, 02:11
*sigh*

Looks like boygeenyus needs to replace the batteries in his humor detector. :toothy7:

Nevertheless, I'm glad someone took the bait.

December 20th, 2006, 04:11
wowpow

What is gay about your post? To me this is a useless piece of information, unless you are hinting that PM Dung takes it up his dung shoot.

stop it you evil man - LMFAO!