PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

December 15th, 2006, 15:48
DELETED

Dick
December 15th, 2006, 17:09
Hi John,

I've sent you a personal message.
I know of an interested candidate that ticks all the right boxes.

bigben
December 16th, 2006, 08:56
I let this wait a day before posting hoping for a correction...... It didn't happen.

I hope your friend doesn't think we are stupid.

I am sure this was just an oversight on your friends part???? Lets hope so.

I hope your friend has better management skills in the future.

Sounds like a nice place to visit.

http://upload4.postimage.org/1926567/DSC00308.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1926567/photo_hosting.html)

December 16th, 2006, 09:07
\\\\\\\"Attractive hosts & hostesses now being hired for Jomtien! Apply via the careers page if you are interested in waiting on and entertaining customers in great surroundings. Great rates of pay...\\\\\\\"

Cuv├йe is a great place to work and the great news is that we are always on the look out for exceptional staff to join usтАж

If you are dynamic, enthusiastic, passionate about great service and have experience in the food and beverage industry, weтАЩd love to hear from you.

We are an equal opportunity employer, so our positions are open to all ages, sexes, sexual orientations and nationalities. We offer jobs on experience and ability and we promote on merit.

Contact us on careers@cuveeloungebar.com or call the General Manager personally on +66 (0)84 793 5238 for a confidential discussion.

Presumably, Female gay staff, bi-sexuals, tansvestites, trnasexuals and raving straights are also welcome

bigben - I\'m a bit slow but presumably you are highlighting that the Special Offer valid to \'15th December\' was in a newspaper published on the \'16th December\'.

December 16th, 2006, 09:16
DELETED

bigben
December 16th, 2006, 10:54
Maybe I don't understand this ad............ BUT !!!!

Why would your friend place an ad in a bi weekly newspaper published for the weeks of December 16-30, 2006 but the 500

baht promotion ends the 15th of December. The small print says " Offer valid until December 15, 2006. Capeesh?

Am I missing something here? Or is this just a ploy to get us in the establishment and later being told the promotion is finished.

Getting dates correct isn't rocket science.

Best regards.

December 16th, 2006, 11:28
DELETED

December 16th, 2006, 11:32
DELETED