PDA

View Full Version : Uncensored stuff

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 13th, 2006, 20:44
a board like this wants to see

PISSING BABEYS FOR CRISTSAKES

DID YOU ACTUALLY LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE BOARD :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:

December 13th, 2006, 23:26
Just what is it with all the SPAM lately? I don't remember seeing this junk before nor does it seem to affect the other boards.
Just asking

elephantspike
December 14th, 2006, 00:45
These spam posts are being made by automated programs on phpbb boards all over the web. I'm working on installing a fix for it, but in the meantime, I'm deleting the spam posts and robot spammer usernames daily. In some cases I have accidentally deleted the username before I delete the spam posts, which then makes it difficult to find and delete the spam posts, because I can't search for all posts by a username after that name has been deleted.

You can all please help by alerting me by email whenever you see such spam that has gone undeleted. It makes no sense at all to reply to these spam posts on the board, as they are being made by robots, not people.

Thanks.

December 14th, 2006, 01:18
same problem with my board and others....... they can get past the verification codes now. We need change a few things to block them.

December 14th, 2006, 03:17
same problem with my board and others....... they can get past the verification codes now. We need change a few things to block them.

Durex may help ?.

bkkguy
December 14th, 2006, 11:46
These spam posts are being made by automated programs

there have been a number of interesting articles recently linking the increase of spam posts via forms (even forms "protected" against bots) to the increasing availability of cheap Internet access in third world countries - spammers pay people in these countries a pittance (but to the locals a reasonable amount) for each spam posted or each "captcha" cracked!

soon the boys from Isarn may not be selling their bodies in bars Pattaya, they may be using thier nimble fingers more productively at the internet cafe!

bkkguy