PDA

View Full Version : A man and his wife in Pattaya

Smiles
December 12th, 2006, 19:55
Interesting Blog. Lots of photos I recall seeing before on this Board (??).

Also, some very nice things said about Niddy's Nook!!

" .... On our return from our previous visit to Thailand June 06, we used Niddy's Nook - http://www.niddysnook.com online shop to purchase a cash gift to send to 4 of our favourite boys. Chris done a great job here in distributing the cash to the boys, having to return to one venue on three occasions. Because of this, we decided to visit Niddy's Nook on our next trip to see what it was all about.

We walked in & introduced ourselves to Chris & Niddy, who we did not know us from adam, and thanked them for distributing the cash we bought from there online store. We ordered drinks & food and Chris sat down with us and we chatted away merrily, until our food arrived. The food is really good, well presented and at reasonable prices.

The waiters are fantastic guys, Honest, Genuine, and a bundle of fun, once you get to know them. I actually spent a lot of time with one of the Waiters, but that's another story, that I may tell you about some other time.

Our meals arrived that we ate and thoroughly enjoyed. Chris then came down and joined us again and we continued to chat away for at least another hour. Chris has obviously got a mind full of useful information when it comes to Thailand & he shared some of this with us. We got chatting about Sunee Plazza as we had not been to this area before & Chris asked if we would like guided tour.
We jumped at the chance and off we toddled down to Sunee Plazza where Chris gave a guided tour, then left us to our own devices. This was the beginning of a friendship that was to develop throughout our two week stay, that I'm sure will now last a lifetime. We visited Niddy's Nook daily throughout our stay, it became our refuge. It was almost like our own Tourist Information Centre & Police Station all rolled into one. I say a police station, because on one evening Becky & I both went off and did our own thing, having to meet boys from different bars & areas, but had arranged to meet back up at a certain time in Hollywood Disco. We were not to know, but Hollywood had a fire that evening so we were unable to meet up. As you can imagine I started to panic a little, and was concerned for Becky, although I knew she was in safe hands. But still I needed to find her, so I went straight to Niddy's Nook. She was not there, but Niddy, bless him, pointed me in the right direction, telling me that she was at JJ Nightclub.

This was just one of the many occasions that Niddy's Nook proved to be invaluable to us, and a lot more than just a Cafe/Bar. Anyway, Becky was safe & sound, and we had re-grouped, Becky with her Boy, and myself with my 3 boys from Wild West, all went off to Excyte Night Club, and what a fantastic night we had. Chris also introduced to his friends, as & when they came into the Bar, who then became our friends. This led to some great nights out with them. Hello Brian & Daniel, thanks for the memories. Our whole holiday was just falling into place, you could not have scripted it better, and this was all due to visiting Niddy's Nook. I can highly recommend Niddy's Nook, and well worth a visit. Perhaps like us you, may end up getting a lot more than you bargained for.One of the rare places that you walk in as strangers & out as friends .... "

Cheers ...

December 13th, 2006, 00:20
The chap who wrote this blog is a gentleman.

Smiles
December 13th, 2006, 06:01
" ... really Ooglemen? Was you bending over forwards to help him out ... "
No ya wooly gollah ... that would have sent The Gentleman running for his life, the other way.

Cheers ...

December 13th, 2006, 15:27
that it doesn't malign anyone.
I love the parody on footprints in the sand.
But hate to tell him the boy he likes so much...In picture, wearing speedos, lying on a wet beach...must be in his early-to-mid-30's by now. (Just my type! Wonder if he's a farmer?...perpetual sunburn, rice-planter's hands.... I think I'm going to...com...com...combust!)

December 13th, 2006, 21:00
that it doesn't malign anyone.

Also refreshing to see both he and his wife are confident about their sexuality and can talk openly about them both enjoying offing boys and put their photos on the site as well.

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 14th, 2006, 12:58
but I've never really seen it put to print before. I think this couple are fairly courageous being so open about their life. Well spotted wx40afp ! :blackeye: