PDA

View Full Version : looking for cheap flight's to LOS

December 12th, 2006, 03:32
Looking for your ideas as to where find the best deals for flights.
So that we can spoil our boy specials!
:idea:

December 12th, 2006, 04:56
When do you plan on flying and where are you flying from?

December 12th, 2006, 08:41
Cathay Pacific has a special deal this month. From SFO or LAX $749 from New York $899

From the website:

"This offer is only available for purchase online at our Deal of the Month website between December 1 and December 31, 2006, 11:59pm PST (or until deemed sold out) and depart between January 1 through March 31, 2006 with a maximum stay of 30 days."

I'm sorely tempted even though Im not planning a trip until June

December 12th, 2006, 14:23
Sorry details are from London UK in late Feb for a couple of weeks. look forward to your response's

bucknaway
December 12th, 2006, 18:00
Try the website www.thaifly.com (http://www.thaifly.com)

December 12th, 2006, 18:38
I just have to put in a good word for EVA AIR. I had never flown with them before but heard mention from some kind sole on this board a while back as to how good they were and what great deals you can get. I did get a good price and although I was in economy (I think they have three types of seat - 1st, green and standard or something like that) the seat I had was very comfortable and broad enough for these old wide hips, the pull down tray was set at a level where it wasn't bouncing on my knees, the touchscreen tv and entertainment package was excellent and the food and service was of a very high standard. Also a 12 hour flight from LOS to LHR flew by, so to speak.

If you are looking for a decent airline who offer some nice fare reductions every now and again, look no further than EVA.

allieb
December 12th, 2006, 19:25
Qatar Airways was selling UK to BKK in October for 405 pounds return inc all taxes. It's a good airline. They fly direct from Manchester Heathrow or Gatwick transit Doha to BKK. Seat config is only 2 4 2 in economy, excellent service. They are one of the only three 5 star airlines. Join the frequent fliers club before you go and get 15 kg of extra luggage in Y class.