View Full Version : Panorama Tonight

jinks
December 10th, 2006, 15:20
I shall be at Panorama's Party tonight if anyone wants a drink.

Or Call me 08611 03967

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 10th, 2006, 15:46
all night ?

what a gentleman !! :bounce: :cheers:

December 10th, 2006, 15:57
http://www.panoramapub.com/events2.htm

The grub and the eye candy look smashing!

December 10th, 2006, 16:09
The grub and the eye candy look smashing!

Thanks for that. I see dear old friend (Must be all of 38 now.) is in one of the photos; hadn't seen him in so long, was a bit worried he's turned straight, or something. Glad to see he's still looking wonderful. (Waah! I miss him.)

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 10th, 2006, 22:55
and I'm rushing of to Panorama to get stuck into the booze courtesy of JINKS..man as he made a mistake. I can clear a shelf. What a delightful looking joint and if I'm not mistaken there are pictures there of the man who is being featured in other threads as the famous pillow biting pal of the Aussie TV star now made famous in a book-he seems to flower arranging in those pic. I guess you to be versatile in show biz !!! :cheers:

( yes..you can catch me on Jomtien though in a lime green g-string and I have pink and green striped hair..fuck it ..after 57 who gives a stuff !)

catawampuscat
December 11th, 2006, 00:11
Giving out your mobile phone number on this forum takes guts and I am impressed..

If you give a little more advance notice, I have a feeling many posters would come to meet and greet..
You are a brave man...

December 11th, 2006, 02:37
and I'm rushing of to Panorama to get stuck into the booze courtesy of JINKS..man as he made a mistake. I can clear a shelf.
LO'B: When I read Jinks opening post it says "I shall be at Panorama's Party tonight if anyone wants a drink." And, that doesn't really say he's paying. LOL!

December 12th, 2006, 18:29
A big warm birthday wish to the staff and management of Panorama Bar. I spent many nights there in the company of my friend and very welcoming staff and they were kind emough to give me a written invitation to the party before I left which I unfortunately could not use.

I hope everything went off with a bang and a grande time was had by all.