PDA

View Full Version : Recent go-go bar visits more

December 10th, 2006, 09:20
My take - remembering that I favour athletic and muscular masculine men.

BANGKOK

Future Boys Bangkok. I always enjoy myself here as they inevitably have some boys attractive to me athletic and masculine and willing. This visit was no exception. Large generous drinks.

X - something opposite Future Boys upstairs at what used to be Fuji Bar. I just missed the show but enjoyed a couple of handsome guys dancing.

Dream Boys - Though a shadow of it's former glory this is still a popular bar with many athletic guys dancing and some flirting. The guys never seem very happy here.

X-Men the downstairs one - I have seen some very attractive bodies exercising outside but when I called, rather late evening, there was nothing to amuse.

Jupiter 2000 - still offers a terrific show with excellent dancers though no superstar for me the night I went. I like this bar very much but very few farangs go there maybe because there is no fuck show? They seem to do a mini show at 10.15 and then a full show about 10.45.

TAWAN Bar is paradise on earth for me. It is full of muscular bodybuilders from slender starters to National Champions. The guys are very friendly and the show can be amusing. Drinks are pricey 240 baht. The most un-pushy waiters and mamasans in town. No presure to buy boy drinks.

PATTAYA

Boyz Boyz Boyz - still has a great cabaret show with ladyboyz at midnight. They do still have a lot of boys working and a range to intrigue even the pickiest old queen.

Wild West - has moved across to larger premises and has many more boys and some real beauties. I have not caught the full show and reports have not been very kind. Perhaps the impact of the closeness at their former tiny premises lead to enchantment now missing in their larger premises. Certainly on opening night they had a wide range of boy types and plenty of handsome athletic types and a couple of musclemen. The boys here always seem pretty happy. There is a higher than average female presence.

A-Bomb - People keep telling me that they have great new men working there and I go along and they are not, This time it worked and there were several drool makers yet on another night nix.

Dream Boys -, Was it on this board that someone mentioned that they had some beauties. I popped in there not expecting much and was delighted. Several superb bodies and brilliant smiles entranced. I'll be back - I was back and still lovelies here.

Handy Boy - Oh dear ordered a Black Rocks - got whisky cola, then a brandy glass with whisky and a small ice cube, then they got it right. Though they poured from a J W Black bottle it was not. I paid and left never to return. Oh and it's lady-boy heaven.

Cartier Boys - Oh the excruiciatingly loud music - a shouting match with Mamasan got it reduced to moderately painful - we were the only customers. 5 boys dancing and one with no shirt moderaqtely attractive.. Drinks were 160 baht. One friend had been before when there were handsone guys there.

Lucky 777 - I have found lovelies there before but not his night.

Gaycuna - This bar furniture has been re-arranged for the umpteenth time but I saw no great beauties there.

Toy Boys - What a shock! They always used to have some nice masculine athletic guys but now I only saw lady-boys. On Second Road I bumped into a boy I know well from that bar but he was returning from and off.

December 10th, 2006, 16:09
How ironic: In another troll topic wx40afp was lamenting that Jinks was gone and there was no moderation. LOL!

December 10th, 2006, 18:34
My take - remembering that I favour athletic and muscular masculine men.

Jupiter 2000 ---------------very few farangs go there .

TAWAN Bar is paradise on earth for me..

JUPITER 2000. Many farangs don't go there because the drinks are so expensive, especially at a weekend. 350 or 400 baht for a can of beer or Thai whiskey and coke is well over the top.

TAWAN bar. OK if you like Muscle Marys with bulging biceps and little dicks which have been shrunk by all the steroids they consume. Not my cup of tea I'm afraid but each to his own. :geek:

Brad the Impala
December 10th, 2006, 19:24
Snowkat,

Wowpow had already made clear what kind of guy you would find at Tawan, so I don't know why you felt the need to add your perjorative comments. As the guys are clearly not your type, I am surprised you know the size of their cocks.

I have also not noticed that the drinks cost anymore at Jupiter than the bars in Soi Pratuchai, although they do of course charge ladies more then gentlemen.

As you have shared your negative perceptions, perhaps you could tell us which bars in Bangkok you do like?

I agree with Wowpow that of the bars in that soi, Future Boys is usually the best fun and best run. Perhaps because it is not part of a chain, and the Thai owner is usually on the premises.

December 10th, 2006, 21:53
Snowkat,

Wowpow had already made clear what kind of guy you would find at Tawan, so I don't know why you felt the need to add your perjorative comments. As the guys are clearly not your type, I am surprised you know the size of their cocks.

I have also not noticed that the drinks cost anymore at Jupiter than the bars in Soi Pratuchai, although they do of course charge ladies more then gentlemen.

I DID say that Muscle Mary's were not my type and each to his own. Wowpow was giving 'his take' on the bars - aren't I allowed to have an opinion and express it? As for the size of the cocks, I have seen many pictures of muscle freaks and not one of them has had a cock worth drooling over.

I have been in Jupiter when the drinks have been 250 to 300 baht on a weekday and 350 to 400 baht on a Saturday. That to me is expensive compared to other bars in the area.

My favourite bar used to be Xtreme until it closed and I also like Solid.

Dick
December 10th, 2006, 22:29
in some bars, you can sponsor a child at the New Year Party for ┬г2.50/$5 = 200B.
If you haven't already seen the thread appealling for donations to sponsor a child at this Party, please take a look at www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10032 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10032).

To make a donation by Pay-Pal (www.paypal.com (http://www.paypal.com)) simply quote the email address: streetkids@ntlworld.com when asked for the Beneficiary's email address. Please remember to include details as to how you wish your donation used in the 'Notes' box in the Paypal online payment form e.g. 'for New Year Party'.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/trickydickie/Img_1135.jpg

Sorry if I'm sounding repetitive, but so very often if you don't ask, you don't get.
A big thank you to everyone who has contributed.

December 10th, 2006, 22:31
snowcat - you should educate yourself by visiting Tawn Bar and watching the chock-wow show to see the big cocks. It's one of those Urban myths that bodybuilders have small cocks. In my, not inconsiderable experience, they are as varied as anywhere else. If you visit my condo I may show you my explicit photos of Tawan boys with cocks of a size to make you gasp in astonishment.

You should also visit Jupiter 2000 where the drinks are 200 baht on weekdays and 240 baht on peak Fridays and Saturdays which is the same or less than the other prime bars. I have no idea what they charge women and I see very few there.

Your points of view are, of course, valid. Your mis-information is wrong and damaging and you should take measures to avoid blatent gross misrepresentation of the truth.

If you are a troll it's worked. I invite you to make a substantial donation to Pattaya Street Kids fund in apology for your untruthful highly libelous statements.

catawampuscat
December 11th, 2006, 00:24
I appreciate go go bars updates as the bars can change in a short time.. It is always subjective when one
reviews a bar and deems it to have beauties or hunks but Wowpow is upfront about his likes and dislikes and
never promotes any place as the greatest or screams gushingly about how great the owner is, etal..

I have tired of the Bangkok go go bars over the years and much perfer the go go bars in Pattaya.. Of course,
the go go boys can be friendly and fun, or not, in any bar, in any city and I have had great and not so great times
with go go boys from all venues.. sometimes a bar is hot and fun one nite and then dead and flat the next, so it
is difficult to follow just one reviewer's opinions from one nite and I for one encourage others to post their thoughts and experiences in the go go bars in BKK, Pattaya, Chaing Mai, Phuket and anywhere else in this part of the world...

Don't be afraid of the trolls..they can't bite but just blow hot air...

bucknaway
December 11th, 2006, 01:18
Chiang mai..... I was never a fan of the gogo bars in Chiang Mai. I did like Adams Apple when I was staying at the Lotus Hotel. The other gogo bars seem to be a bit too pushy. I can understand why they are pushy... I assume many guys go in saying no, no, no but then comes the OK and off they go with a guy being offed from the bar.

I just don't enjoy the host after host parade that comes at me after I say no to them. I don't enjoy telling anyone who shows me interest that I am not interested in them and to be forced to do that 10 or more times is not my idea of a fun night.

If I had to rate the gogo bars on my feelings of comfort then Pattaya would win hands down. Bangkok would be tied with Phuket for 2nd place and Chiang Mai would come in last.

One day I will have to post about my friend who had so much sex in Pattaya in one day that he became mad at himself :blackeye:

December 11th, 2006, 15:13
snowcat - You should also visit Jupiter 2000 where the drinks are 200 baht on weekdays and 240 baht on peak Fridays and Saturdays which is the same or less than the other prime bars. I have no idea what they charge women and I see very few there.

Your points of view are, of course, valid. Your mis-information is wrong and damaging and you should take measures to avoid blatent gross misrepresentation of the truth.

If you are a troll it's worked. I invite you to make a substantial donation to Pattaya Street Kids fund in apology for your untruthful highly libelous statements.

Pray tell, where was there anything libelous yet alone 'highly libelous' in any of the statements I made?

The prices I quoted at Jupiter are NOT a misrepresentation, (the prices you quote above are, in my experience). They are what a friend and I were charged when I last stayed in BKK. BTW what has the price they charge women got to do with it? Is that a snide comment about my gender? If so, that could indeed be termed libelous - but let's not get into flinging the threat of writs about - there was enough of that on another board!!

As for cock size "It's one of those Urban myths that bodybuilders have small cocks" - if you say so. I can only go by the many photos I have seen and NO I don't want to visit your condo - tks very much. The sight of muscle-bound freaks is a great turn off for me - if they do the opposite for you, I'm happy for you - each to his own!

I contribute regularly to Pattaya Orphanage each time I am in Thailand. I don't need to do so just at the moment as NO apology is necessary.

Dick
December 11th, 2006, 17:24
Snowkat
My post was not directed at you specifically, so apologies if you thought it was.
I was merely making the analogy that the price of a drink is all it takes to sponsor a kid at the party.

Nice to hear that you contribute in your own way. It all helps to make a difference.

December 11th, 2006, 18:06
I don't know about actual penis shrinkage, but testicular atrophy is a well-documented side-effect of steroid use.

December 11th, 2006, 18:10
Snowkat
My post was not directed at you specifically, so apologies if you thought it was.
I was merely making the analogy that the price of a drink is all it takes to sponsor a kid at the party.

Nice to hear that you contribute in your own way. It all helps to make a difference.

No need for an apology - I was replying to Wowpow - see his post immediately after your last one.

I have been contributing a lump sum directly to the orphanage for about 12 years, each time I visit.

Keep up your good fund raising work !

Sen Yai
December 16th, 2006, 10:03
I have been in Jupiter when the drinks have been 250 to 300 baht on a weekday and 350 to 400 baht on a Saturday. That to me is expensive compared to other bars in the area. .

Snowkat, sorry to hear of your bad experience at Jupiter, since it is my favourite bar in Bangkok. Having been there many times, I can assure you that the regular drinks prices are 200 baht during the week and 250 baht on Fri/Sat nights. If you buy a drink for a boy it is 200 baht everyday. The off fees are 400 for a go-go boy and 500 for one of the dancers. It may be that you were ripped off, but I very much doubt it. If you have any doubts on the total of your bill you could always ask one of the Captains for second opinion. I don't think any bar in Bangkok would get away with charging the prices you are quoting - even the BBB bars have reduced their one-time 270 baht weekend prices, I think.

December 16th, 2006, 10:49
[quote="Sen Yai
It may be that you were ripped off, but I very much doubt it. [/quote]

There is no doubt about it. All I can do is to repeat that these were the prices we were charged in July for a visit on a Thursday and again on a Saturday. If you say these are not the regular prices it was a rip-off, but it was not just me and my pal who suffered - there were two other guests staying at the Tarntawan who commented on a similar experience with the same sort of prices.

Once (or in my case, twice) bitten - never again.