PDA

View Full Version : Massage Spas around Rama IV Court

December 9th, 2006, 16:42
Rama IV Court is a block not far from Soi Ngam Duphli. Go doen the soi opposite Lumphini Tower and it's on your right.

First there was Sanctuary which then moved to the next block along - City Court and opened a branch in Chiang Mai

Then came Candle T which was very good and has a fine reputation. Mr. Tien was well trained in a 5 star hotel and the place was good. It has recently been remodelled with in-room showers.
http://www.candlethaispa.com/

Gent's Spa is Mr. Tien's new venture, just along the row. It is beautifully fitted out with teak and fine woods and plants and flowers everywhere.
Massage rooms all have their own in-room The lovely Mr B has moved over and he and Tien are amongst the best masseurs I know. They still seem to have links with Candlt T. http://www.gentsthai.com/

I see a new one has opened further along called Time Tunnel - anyone tried it?

This whole area around Soi Ngam Duphli seems to be gaying up delightfully with restaurants, guest houses and massage places.

December 10th, 2006, 13:41
I can never find these places... entering through car ports and the such... LOL

December 10th, 2006, 16:06
Are you disabled in several ways?

December 11th, 2006, 04:44
So, is there any noticeable difference between Candle T and Gent's Spa -- does one or the other have nicer massage rooms, etc?

I've been to Candle T and enjoyed it a lot -- good massage, friendly and capable masseur.

Tried to find Sanctuary but had no luck -- the sign (or was it web site?) said they were in Rama Court Bldg A, but the buildings seemed to be numbered 1, 2, & 3.

December 11th, 2006, 12:38
Sanctuary Spa is over at the other end block from Candle Thai Spa.
The decor in both Gents n Candle are pretty much similar. Nice and clean. I got to know from one of the masseurs that the boss in Candle spa is part owner of Gents spa.

December 12th, 2006, 04:19
You're a real ass wowpow.. you know that?

devoid of humor

No wonder new readers are afraid to post on this board....