View Full Version : Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War

jinks
December 8th, 2006, 20:25
:clown: I am leaving the UK right now :clown:

http://www.jinks.clara.net/forum/01.gif

Please give elephantspike an easy time. LOL

December 8th, 2006, 22:07
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War

...That this foul deed shall smell above the earth with carrion men, groaning for burialтАЭ

Have a great trip in Los, Jinks, i'm coming soon to clean up hi hi hi . :flower:

December 9th, 2006, 02:43
And I shall be on TG911 from LHR tomorrow morning for a 3 week stay!

I hope I might bump into some of the regulars while I am in Thailand - your postings have kept me entertained (and astonished and exasperated) but, more importantly, reminded me of the place over the year since I was last there.

Keep posting to fill the void of us once a year wage slaves.

Thanks.

:drunken:

December 9th, 2006, 03:13
I have the same Flight on the 14th
Can,t wait

Smiles
December 9th, 2006, 04:15
" ... I hope I might bump into some of the regulars while I am in Thailand - your postings have kept me entertained (and astonished and exasperated) but, more importantly, reminded me of the place over the year since I was last there ... "
I cannot think of a 'definition' of this Board which resonates so universally. It is in fact a strange place, full of sturm und drang and bitchiness more often than not ... yet pearls there are (not THE "Pearl"), but pearls nonetheless.

This Board was built in the ashes of the old Dreaded Ned Board ~ itself a place of supreme anarchy (I like to think, certainly dedicated to it, though unsaid) ~ and "... keeping one entertained ..." has always been it's greatest achievement. Not a small accomplishment.
IMHO anyway.

Cheers ...

jinks
December 10th, 2006, 10:53
Not that anyone is interested but I arrived safe.
I am currently having breakfast at monty's enchanted Hut.

NO problem getting on the board.

Electricity complements of Monty,WiFi from the cafe next door.
All the comforts of home in LOS.