PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY 8th = Monty's & Rons Birthday Bash

Monty-old
December 7th, 2006, 12:31
You are all invited to a birthday bash at Monty's Enchanted Hut , Friday 8/12/06 at 8p.m.
Free Buffet, free keg of beer, Raffles, Auction, lucky Spots,
Alfie , will head the star studded Show.
All proceeds got to G.A.P . Take Care, Thais 4 Life & Dr Phillippe.
All Welcome.

December 7th, 2006, 23:18
are you charging the poor bugger for his dinner at Enchanted Hut like you did for his room at Monty's B & B even though he financed the place ?

are you still spreading the fibs about a former resident ? Why don't you get your story straight or at least tell it when your'e sober ?.

I hear the new owner of your former B & B is tarting up that disgusting foyer and changing the locks on the room safes..about time.
I never did get that money back that was nicked from my "safe"..neither did anyone else from what I hear.

Any idea when you will be paying Tim the balance from the Enchanted Hut..he needs it . Does he know you are throwing free parties on his money while he's in the US ?

Irish1972
December 8th, 2006, 00:15
the free parties Damnit!!

I will not arrive until the 18th (warn Colin in Bondi)

As for the post above, true or not true I fail to see what that utter crap has to do with this topic, I am sick to death of logging on here to find peoples negative back stabing spiteful bitchiness...private message people..or better still "grow a pair" and say it in person.

Bob
December 8th, 2006, 05:16
Happy birthday to Monty and Ron! May you live to be 150 years old (and the last voice you hear is mine!) (ok, stolen from Frank Sinatra...)

For Thaiwonon: I was in a seance earlier and was channeling with Mother Teresa. Said asked me to tell you to "Fuck Off."

December 8th, 2006, 07:13
Happy Birthday to you both. Sorry I will not make it as will not return until 28 December. Looking forward to another few great roast lamb dinners at the Enchanted Hut - TJ