PDA

View Full Version : Sunee raid - again

December 7th, 2006, 09:14
I was sat in a bar in Sunee last night watching the world go by when the police arrived, bang on midnight. Boys scattered everwhere - a lot of commotion.
They went to Kaos first, but emerged without anyone as far as i could tell. Then mamasan also emerged looking smug so i guess evertything was OK there.
Then the police went round to the bar where they previously caught the u/age boy with a farang. This time they seemed to gather there, talking on their radios.
I decided it was time to go.
As I walked along Soi VC the TV crew and more police were arriving.
I presume if they did find someone / something untoward it will be on TV by now.

December 7th, 2006, 09:35
Oh, dear. Another night of fun and games "spoilt" for the likes of lonelywombat and thaiwonon.

TrongpaiExpat
December 7th, 2006, 12:25
Police raids with TV crews: Yet another reason why Pattaya is a prime retirement location , the excitement?

Jingthing can add that to his list right after the joys Russian diversity.

December 7th, 2006, 12:44
And, to think as a Pattaya retiree, I missed the excitement. Darn. Where is this Sunee exactly, anyway? [/sacrcasm off]

I have never been to Sunee. I think once I might have walked through it one afternoon when I was first searching for Niddy's, but not sure. Just my luck, though, if I decided to visit some night, it'll be during a raid...

December 7th, 2006, 12:49
I don't live in Pattaya or have any intention of visiting it ( just like Homitern) ..unlike you with your unfounded allegations.

You are the one who is obsessed with this topic..aways a dead give-away for someone trying to cover their tracks.

Everyone knows who you are and all the different handles you use on the Thai gay boards and everyone knows you frequent the Sunne bars with kids.

TrongpaiExpat
December 7th, 2006, 12:57
Thaiwonon: Why not go to your profile and add your location to your name, then no one will make false assumptions?

December 7th, 2006, 13:04
Everyone knows who you are and all the different handles you use on the Thai gay boards and everyone knows you frequent the Sunne bars with kids.

Oh, is that so? Kindly enlighten me; I would love to learn who it is people think I am.

catawampuscat
December 7th, 2006, 23:31
It looks like Thaiwonon has finally blown his top but not before zinging and maligning
his former landlord & friend , who had the temerity to speak up.. Now, he is accused of excessive drinking
in one posting and now aspersions about the charity.. Real class, not................

This poster is only surprised that the attack on boygeenyus left out one for sweet ole catawampuscat..
Since it is obvious thaiwonon is just one of many handles of the gang of one, it clearly shows how the
mind of a sociopath works and perhaps the multiple handles have caught up with the deluded one..
My , how he screams and rants and raves.. It is always all about him and this game gets played out
on all three gaythailand sites.. I have a few more lines which would included ear blows his wig and let me throw
up, uncultured pearls and well, I think that is enough..

Boygeenyus, I would send you all my karma but I know it is meaningless to you.. It is rare when I can applaud
someone with completely opposite political views but whose basic honesty and integrity have always been apparent to me..
Come on, thaiwonon you must have something left for ole catawampuscat... :cat:

December 8th, 2006, 08:15
IIt is rare when I can applaud
someone with completely opposite political views

Well, I'm flattered, but...I voted a straight Democratic ticket in the last elections. If your political views are "completely opposite", where exactly does that put you?

December 8th, 2006, 09:25
Pattaya City News OnlineOur News is Always New

LATEST NEWS
Thursday 7th December 2006

German accused of involvement in Prostitution ring in Germany arrested in South Pattaya Boy Bar.

On Wednesday Night, we joined a team of Police Officers from the Woman and Child Protection Unit based in Bangkok who conducted an operation in Soi Sunee Plaza in South Pattaya after receiving intelligence that a German man would often reside in the bars and was accused of involvement in a prostitution ring back in Germany according to court papers received by the German Embassy in Bangkok. The target was located inside one of the bars and was arrested. Mr. Andreas Huebinger aged 54 was taken to Pattaya Police station along with 3 Thai nationals accused of engaging in Prostitution which is illegal here in Thailand. Further investigations into the three ThaiтАЩs are continuing and Mr. Huebinger is now facing deportation back to Germany.

via earwig, Up2U Photos on www.gaythailand.com (http://www.gaythailand.com)

catawampuscat
December 8th, 2006, 10:32
I had thought bg was on the extreme right wing but you all know what happens when we assume something...
We make an ass out of ourselves... and as long as I am hanging my head down I might as well add that I haven't
voted in a long time but don't blame Bush on me.. I do come from an extremely Democratic state but I would have
voted Democratic if I had done my civic duty.. my mistake, bg and I hope I wasn't wrong about the karma points too..

December 8th, 2006, 11:18
Can someone please name the exact business names of the go gos and beer bars that are employing underage workers?F
Frankly, it isn't always easy to tell with the borderline ages. I would have thought Kaos had several, or maybe they were tipped off.

December 8th, 2006, 16:01
German accused of involvement in Prostitution ring in Germany arrested in South Pattaya Boy Bar.

On Wednesday Night, we joined a team of Police Officers from the Woman and Child Protection Unit based in Bangkok who conducted an operation in Soi Sunee Plaza in South Pattaya after receiving intelligence that a German man would often reside in the bars and was accused of involvement in a prostitution ring back in Germany according to court papers received by the German Embassy in Bangkok. The target was located inside one of the bars and was arrested. Mr. Andreas Huebinger aged 54 was taken to Pattaya Police station along with 3 Thai nationals accused of engaging in Prostitution which is illegal here in Thailand. Further investigations into the three Thai’s are continuing and Mr. Huebinger is now facing deportation back to Germany.

Full story and pictures: http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_07_12_49_4.htm

December 8th, 2006, 16:02
American facing charges of sex with minors arrested in South Pattaya.

On Wednesday Night, Police Lieutenant Colonel Wootishart, the Chief of Pattaya’s Tourist Police Division arrested an American National in a South Pattaya Condominium Complex accused of conducting sexual acts in exchange for money with under age girls. Police arrested Mr. John Langan aged 62 at the Center Condo Complex off the South Pattaya Road at his room, after receiving statements from 3 girls aged 14, 15 and 17 confirming that they had visited the accused on a number of occasions. The 14 year old girl claimed that she worked for an agent who operates on Pattaya Beach who would charge men 1,000 Baht a time. On this occasion, acting on information received, the Tourist Police were waiting outside the man’s room when they saw one of the girls leave; she was in possession of 1,000 Baht which she claimed was given to her by Mr. Langen in exchange for sex during Police questioning. At the Police Station, Mr. Langan denied all allegations, despite the evidence against him. The case is now in the hands of the court who will decide his fate.

Not gay but same trouble: http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_07_12_49_3.htm

December 9th, 2006, 10:29
I noticed a couple of the gogo bars were closed last night after the raid earlier in the week. Looks like they may have been caught out.

Interestingly, when I asked a mamasan last night if the boys are all over 18, he told me they are now visited EVERY NIGHT by the police to check the boys ID. If true, that sounds like a new strategy. But how long can they keep it up (as the farang said to the mamasan :geek: ). Not long methinks.

December 9th, 2006, 11:39
Please NAME the NAMES of the closed bars, OK?
Why the shyness of naming names of PUBLIC businesses? I really don't get it.
How many days until they reopen with NEW names?