PDA

View Full Version : MELLY CLITMAT to you all ...

Smiles
December 6th, 2006, 23:00
ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE OF YOU OUT THERE IN BOARDIE LAND!!

AS MY OLD MAN SAYS: " . . . TAY A GOOD CARE . . . "

http://www.photodump.com/direct/sawatdee/meryxmas.jpg

Received an E-Christmas Card from the Club One-Seven Hotel (http://www.cluboneseven.net) in Patong this morning, and stole this sexy and cheery photo from their email.

So it will serve as my Christmas card to all of you. Santa with a (Thai) bod like that can crawl down my chimney any old time.

I guess I am still on their customer list, although we've never stayed there. We had booked a room in the hotel with the intention of staying there in January 2005. In the awful tsunami of Boxing Day 2004, the One-Seven was devastated (it stood facing The Wave as it crashed across Patong's Beach Rd where the hotel lived on the opposite side. It took the full force). At least employee was killed.
The hotel never recovered and was not rebuilt (at least as the One-Seven Hotel) and opened under the same name about a year later, but several (sheltered) blocks back from the beach.

Cheers ...

December 7th, 2006, 12:16
It looks like the Elton John of ocean one tower fame, after a truly miraculous bout of hormone replacement.

December 7th, 2006, 13:21
Maybe that's what Santa Crause looks like before he starts his trip. Elton John, after?

Aunty
December 7th, 2006, 14:15
I don't know how many times I've told the Thai, that becuase Santa Claus comes from the North Pole, which is a really really cold place, that when he's in the tropics, he never, ever, ever, wears any pants!

Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to All!

December 7th, 2006, 15:21
I read that title as Smelly Clitoris. Trivial Pursuit is clearly not one of my strongest points - I didn't know until yesterday (although should have suspected) that the modern rendition of Santa Claus, beard and red-and-white pyjama outfit) sprang from a 1931 (was it?) advertising campaign by Coca Cola - of course it goes with their colour scheme

Smiles
December 8th, 2006, 01:46
" ... I read that title as Smelly Clitoris ... "
Brings back memories does it? :geek: :bigsmurf: :geek: ( I suppose that was when you reached for your :ky: )

Cheers ...

Smiles
December 25th, 2006, 02:24
BUMP for Christmas

Jetsam
December 25th, 2006, 04:57
BUMP for Christmas

oh yeah, you too

Dodger
December 25th, 2006, 05:23
Merry Climax to you too Smiles.

As my Dad used to say..."hide the glug boys when Mom's around and keep the fire burnin."

Also...I take a little offense at Santa being portrayed as a Thai...everyone knows he's North Polish.

Cheers...

December 25th, 2006, 15:41
I read that title as Smelly Clitoris. Trivial Pursuit is clearly not one of my strongest points - I didn't know until yesterday (although should have suspected) that the modern rendition of Santa Claus, beard and red-and-white pyjama outfit) sprang from a 1931 (was it?) advertising campaign by Coca Cola - of course it goes with their colour scheme

Maybe they were the first to put the image to commercial use but it was around long before then. My great-grandmother had a cut-out Santa--*White-fur-trimmed-red-suit & mittens, black boots & belt, etc. sitting in a sleigh full of toys--my uncle made in grade school in 1914.
In today's news paper there's a series of photos of kids with Santa, one was taken in 1929. His costume is right* but Santa looks more like a very scary Rasputin and the tot is on a pony.
Yesterday, I saw a black Santa at the mall...female--Or maybe she was moonlighting from her night job in the local drag show.
I can picture you playing Santa, "Ho-ho-ho, little boy; come here and sit on my...face"

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 25th, 2006, 18:15
"I didn't know until yesterday (although should have suspected) that the modern rendition of Santa Claus, beard and red-and-white pajama outfit) sprang from a 1931 (was it?) advertising campaign by Coca Cola".. seeing you seem to be such a learned gentleman . I've always known it -mainly from being an aficionado of Norman Rockwell's paintings ( maybe he even did the first Coked Santa)..I always loved his paintings..young American youth etc- skinny dipping and such..purely in an artistic sense of course ( like Sir Baden- Powell).

I also like the idea of the black Santa..much better co lour scheme..black /red/ white.

But if your Uncle was a Santa in 1914 Edith ?..how does that explain the Coke Santa ?? we must be told !

(the topless Santa in the pic doesn't have any presents in his sack ! :cyclops: )

Anyway isn't all this Santa business some German thing..where they invented those Christmas balls ?

speaking of balls : "I read that title as Smelly Clitoris ... " (Homitern)

here is a service available at a hotel in China: (you need to look closely at the last line )

http://upload5.postimage.org/19273/unitprices.jpg (http://upload5.postimage.org/19273/photo_hosting.html)

December 26th, 2006, 15:51
"But if your Uncle was a Santa in 1914 Edith ?..how does that explain the [i]Coke Santa ?? we must be told !

I said, he made a red-suited Santa (Out of paper ... not made, as in, laid.)

(the topless Santa in the pic doesn't have any presents in his sack!

Sure he does! You can't see his sack in that picture because there's a skirt in the way.

here is a service available at a hotel in China: (you need to look closely at the last line )
http://upload5.postimage.org/19273/unitprices.jpg (http://upload5.postimage.org/19273/photo_hosting.html)

Hmmm..."Male Cunt Cleaning..." I wonder if they have a pick-up and delivery service? I'm sure Aunty could use a good fumigating about now.

December 26th, 2006, 22:14
Shake condoms and a magic towel - chinese HIV prevention?

Smiles
December 27th, 2006, 10:34
" ... I can picture you (i.e. Khun Homintern) playing Santa, "Ho-ho-ho, little boy; come here and sit on my...face ... "
Funny, not having ever met up with Herr Homintern, I'd always imaging that: (1) he either has a face that had been sat on many many many more times than once .... OR .... (2) he has face which would turn a thousand assholes (Homer).

I suspect he will probably admit with glee to (1), or be silent if (2). Either way, we shall know what to believe.

Cheers ....

December 27th, 2006, 14:37
" ... I can picture you (i.e. Khun Homintern) playing Santa, "Ho-ho-ho, little boy; come here and sit on my...face ... "
Funny, not having ever met up with Herr Homintern, I'd always imaging that: (1) he either has a face that had been sat on many many many more times than once .... OR .... (2) he has face which would turn a thousand assholes (Homer).

I suspect he will probably admit with glee to (1), or be silent if (2). Either way, we shall know what to believe.

I think you're right on both counts (1 & 2) but he can't talk with his mouth full...unless a sound replicating the blowing of a ram's horn, or moonshine jug, counts. Now I think of it, the moonshine bit is very apt--But so is the ram's horn: 'And the walls came a-tumblin' down.'

(I think--I hope--he has us on, 'ignore.'
I heard he has everyone on ignore--And is talking to himself--and listening at the other end of the ram's horn...and answering back!)
:wave: Hullo, Homi!

Now, I must go order a couple-dozen condoms & a roast hog for Hogmanay.
Then get ready for all the Num who will come round soliciting ... gifts.
And they will 'come round' if they expect a gift from me!