PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson goes shopping

January 26th, 2006, 06:11
in Bahrain. Nice dress, Jacko. Shame about the shoes.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/Silom/Michael-lady.jpg

Jackson shops in Bahrain disguised as woman
26 January 2006

MANAMA: Michael Jackson went shopping in Bahrain disguised as a traditional Arab woman, but if it was an attempt by the pop star to avoid attention, it failed.

Jackson has been spending time in the Gulf state as a guest of the royal family since a Californian court acquitted him in June of child molestation.

A Reuters photographer saw him in a popular shopping mall in the centre of the capital Manama all in black, with sunglasses, gloves, a veil covering his face and dressed in an abaya, or full-length robe тАУ but with men's shoes peeping out below.

The 47-year-old seemed to be shopping for new shoes in the mall with three Western-looking children, their faces also covered, and an unidentified woman.

The children drew the attention of other shoppers, who quickly recognised the star who is popular in the Gulf region.

"Please, no!" Jackson shouted to photographers before making a rapid exit with the children and woman via the back door of the mall and into a white car.

The woman asked photographers to step back.

"You have to give us some privacy. Please, you have to understand his position, he is with his kids ... you need to leave us alone," she said.

A Bahrain official at the mall confirmed that it was Jackson who, his lawyer says, will no longer live full time at his Neverland ranch in central California.

He was charged at his trial with molesting a young recovering cancer patient at Neverland in 2003. A jury found him innocent on all charges.

Jackson, originally from Indiana, rose to fame as a child with his brothers in the Jackson 5, and became one of the world's most successful singers. Thriller, from 1982, was one of the biggest-selling albums of all time.

January 26th, 2006, 06:16
"As a guest of the royal family"? Are we sure they've got the country right? The Sheik of Oman is a 'confirmed bachelor' as it used to be called, who imports strapping blond blue-eyed ex-guardsmen from the UK as personal attendants. Of course, he went to Sandhurst himself so is completely at home with sizing up the soldierly merchandise

cottmann
January 26th, 2006, 07:44
"As a guest of the royal family"? Are we sure they've got the country right? The Sheik of Oman is a 'confirmed bachelor' as it used to be called, who imports strapping blond blue-eyed ex-guardsmen from the UK as personal attendants. Of course, he went to Sandhurst himself so is completely at home with sizing up the soldierly merchandise

They have the country right, but you don't! Wacko Jacko went shopping in drag in a mall in BAHRAIN, an island kingdom in the Persian Gulf, whose head of state is King Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifa and whose Heir Apparent is his son, Crown Prince SALMAN bin Hamad. King Hamad has three living sons, his fourth having being killed in a car accident about a month ago. Moreover, the ruler of Oman is styled HM The Sultan, not the Sheikh.

January 26th, 2006, 08:20
... I could have expressed it more felicitously. I meant "Are they sure they mean Bahrain not Oman?" but I knew that they did in fact mean Bahrain. It was merely a hook on which to hang a story about a poofy potentate in the region; whether some fuzzy wuzzy calls himself a sheik or a sultan is really of little concern

January 26th, 2006, 09:02
Is that the kid Jacko was dangling from a balcony once? My my, they grow up fast. :cyclops:

January 26th, 2006, 09:04
I once worked in Oman for 6 months and this a shocking slur on Sultan Qaboos !

Although he deposed his father after the old Sultan locked him in a palace room and only permitted one visitor-a certain Brigadier whom the Sultan had shared digs with at Sandhurst this is no reflection upon the 2 men's desires. They are merely very good friends- a close friendship that is often forged in British public schools. These men are confirmed bachelors and have more important matters of state upon their minds than to worry about silly wives and such.
Their interviews of strapping young British and US servicemen merely indicates their intense interest in all matters military. Gifts of Rolex watches and Mercedes autos just show their deep generosty.

What is the problem here ? Michael Jackson looks extremely fetching in that outfit and as anyone who has the slightest knowledge of current fashion- this year-black is the new black !

cottmann
January 26th, 2006, 10:06
... I could have expressed it more felicitously. ... whether some fuzzy wuzzy calls himself a sheik or a sultan is really of little concern

But man for man the Fuzzy knocked us тАЩoller.
Then тАЩereтАЩs to you, Fuzzy-Wuzzy, anтАЩ the missis and the kid;
Our orders was to break you, anтАЩ of course we went anтАЩ did.
We sloshed you with Martinis, anтАЩ it wasnтАЩt тАЩardly fair;
But for all the odds aginтАЩ you, Fuzzy-Wuz, you broke the square.

Rudyard Kipling

January 26th, 2006, 13:25
We sloshed you with Martinis, anтАЩ it wasnтАЩt тАЩardly fair;
But for all the odds aginтАЩ you, Fuzzy-Wuz, you broke the square.

Fuzzy-Wuzzy was a bear,
Fuzzy-Wuzzy had no hair;
Fuzzy-Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he? :rr:

January 26th, 2006, 13:35
Is that the kid Jacko was dangling from a balcony once? My my, they grow up fast.

You know how things posted here get twisted...elsewhere: like the game of Telephone. :pain10:
Next thing you know, the story will be about that Jackie Chan was seen on Silom, in drag, dallying with a kid from the Balcony!

January 26th, 2006, 13:49
Next thing you know, the story will be about that Jackie Chan was seen on Silom, in drag, dallying with a kid from the Balcony!

That's EXACTLY what happened and here is the evidence!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/Silom/jackoFace5.jpg

January 26th, 2006, 14:08
That's EXACTLY what happened and here is the evidence!

Well, not quite. As anyone can see; the kid was sitting on the railing, preparing to commit suicide--And M.J. saved him!...covering his head to prevent the little blighter from traumatising him widdle self: in case he looked down--And saw Lisa Marie looking up...doing a daddy-mine impersonation...singing My Bucket's Got a Hole In It.
Now that's real trauma!

January 26th, 2006, 16:21
It was nice of Jackie Kennedy to save the kid, then. :compress:

January 26th, 2006, 16:50
It was nice of Jackie Kennedy to save the kid, then. :compress:

Funny.... I was going to say her--Swooping down from the clouds :angel8: --instead of Jacky Chan but wasn't sure if she didn't spell it, Jaqui--And, 'J.O.', would sound, well, nasty in the context--And misspelled Chan's name anyway! :banghead:
Oh, what hell. I failed my lobotomy too!
Don't waste money on those self-brain surgery books unless you have a big four-way mirror in your bathroom, are ambidexterous (Which I am. In certain 'situations'. We shall not discuss beyond saying, 'They don't laugh when I sit down to play.') and practice line dancing while cutting your own mullet--before it--first. Several times.
But I got far enough to discover the problem was that my optic nerve took a circuitous route to my frontal lobe--In the process of which, it crossed with my sphincter muscle, thus coloring my outlook on life...Not what you're thinking!...rosebud pink.
I was afraid clipping it off might have been like defusing a bomb, the affect of which might cause a shit-katrina--And that's how I saved New Orleans from final, total destruction!
Ace Hardware allowed me to return the battery-powered drill and the basin-wrench for full credit. I kept the Little Bastard file for toenails.
In another week I should be able to stop applying Preparation H and Silly-putty to the incisions.

January 26th, 2006, 17:18
by now that Michael & LaToya Jackson are one and the same person.