PDA

View Full Version : Massage in CNX

December 3rd, 2006, 19:39
Any good massage to recommend in ChiangMai

Bob
December 3rd, 2006, 21:07
If you're looking for just a very good massage (no happy ending), then go to the Olde Thai Medicine Hospital. Most excellent.

If you're looking for happy ending, try the One 2 Come place (formerly HIS).......

December 3rd, 2006, 21:34
CNX

December 3rd, 2006, 21:38
... (and I'm all for a little light bondage and discipline) CNX is the airport, not the city, just as JFK or LGA are airports in New York, not the city of New York itself, and LHR and LGW are airports serving London, not the city itself. Still, I guess there are always wannabees who think that knowing an airport code somehow sets them apart

December 3rd, 2006, 21:48
Big deal we all knew what he meant. Aren't we getting a little to snippy here?

December 3rd, 2006, 22:48
Big deal we all knew what he meant. Aren't we getting a little to snippy here?I guess you're a "less frequent" traveller, luvthai. If someone asked me where there was massage available at BKK, say, I'd be able to tell him because I know where the massage rooms are at Bangkok Airport (there are some). If he then went on to reply that he meant "in Bangkok" it would have been a waste of time all round. Just as it's often a waste of time with some posters to respond because they seem to think Thailand = Pattaya. You get what you ask for; trying to guess what some travel wanker means can often be counter-productive

December 3rd, 2006, 23:56
I have been to thailand 32 times in 12 years. I think I qualify as a traveler. Your just nit picking. Like I said we all knew what he meant.

bkkguy
December 4th, 2006, 01:10
Your just nit picking. Like I said we all knew what he meant.

his what is just nit picking? or does everyone know what your talking about to?

bkkguy

December 4th, 2006, 01:58
go to HIS massage soem nice lads. if u want cute vers hung lad ask for Ken, knwos what hes doing. Neo

haikudude
December 4th, 2006, 09:47
Scrumptious boys. One of then is Mr. Earth, a cute 19 yo from Chiang Rai. He gives a strong precise massage, and the happiest of endings. But theyтАЩre all cute and friendly. The web site is in Thai, but has some sexy pics of the boys.

http://www.hisclub-chiangmai.com/

Bob
December 4th, 2006, 10:00
I stand corrected (I thought there was a name change). The H.I.S. place is west of Chang Klan whereas the one I referred to
is named One 2 Come (or something close to that) which is on the east side of Chang Klan (in a soi just south and the other side of Chang Klan from the Park Hotel).
I went to H.I.S. last year and, while I had a good time, the massage rooms were very basic. The One 2 Come joint has a much nicer venue and massage rooms (and, like H.I.S., some very good looking staff). I visited One 2 Come (hey, I was just there to pray...) about 4 weeks ago.

P.S. I had an oil massage and my prayers were in fact answered....

haikudude
December 4th, 2006, 11:42
the massage rooms were very basic. The One 2 Come joint has a much nicer venue and massage rooms (and, like H.I.S., some very good looking staff).

Yes, the rooms are much more private at One-To-Come. At His Club Massage, the walls in the rooms donтАЩt quite go all the way up to the ceiling, so you get to hear all the goings on in the next room (cubical).

The one time I visited One-To-Come, all the boys were in a back room eating or watching TV or something. So I had to pick my boy a photo album. He was still a real cutie. IтАЩll go back.

December 4th, 2006, 12:53
A question : I've read your posts and it seems you don't actually like Pattaya. I can tire of it after a few weeks but Is there any particular reason why ?

December 4th, 2006, 13:02
A question : I've read your posts and it seems you don't actually like Pattaya. I can tire of it after a few weeks but Is there any particular reason why ?I've never really been fond of seaside brothels - which is all that Pattaya is

December 4th, 2006, 21:43
I have been to thailand 32 times in 12 years. I think I qualify as a traveler. Your just nit picking. Like I said we all knew what he meant.

Do you travel anywhere else in the world? Or is sex with cheap Asia prostitutes your only interest in life?

December 4th, 2006, 22:12
Homeinturn
I am sure that your posting made snowsnail fell really welcome here.....this is his first post and the first thing you call him is a "wannabee" and bollock him for as you say using the Airport Codes. In fact the ICAO code for Chang Mai is VTCC...just imagine if he had used that!

Now with your vast seniority of 1959 posts why dont you set a good example old boy and welcome Snowsnail to the forums and apologise too while your at it?

It would make your 1960th post worth reading that way....
G

paulg
December 5th, 2006, 06:09

Do you travel anywhere else in the world? Or is sex with cheap Asia prostitutes your only interest in life?

If that was the only thing in my life, I would resign my job and move permanently to BKK,
BTW how long have you been living in LOS now. Do all failures get as bitter and twisted as you.
Maybe you need to get back into the real world away from your cheap asia prostitutes for a while

Dboy
December 5th, 2006, 07:23
I think some of you boys need some nap time (or a spanking).

Dboy

December 5th, 2006, 07:41

If that was the only thing in my life, I would resign my job and move permanently to BKK,
BTW how long have you been living in LOS now. Do all failures get as bitter and twisted as you.
Maybe you need to get back into the real world away from your cheap asia prostitutes for a while

I'm not the sex tourist, dear. I can go months without even seeing your beloved boy whores.

December 5th, 2006, 16:37
Thanks folks for all the recommendations, just trying to use a catchy title to draw attention. I certainly feel welcome in this place. Will try all the places suggested and will be back with some feedback. Chiao.

January 2nd, 2007, 22:40
Hi folks, Happy new year, just came back from ChiangMai. It was a wonderful trip with several session of massage.

Below are some of the body massage which is highly recommended.

1 Mr Soe
(The Blind Massage 2 shops from SK Guest House in MoonMuang)
This is the best Thai Traditional massage I've ever tried. Precise, strong and perhaps painful, I must say. I confided to Mr Soe, who is visually inpaired, that my lower back was aching and Mr Soe told me that he would work more on my lower back. The experience is like as if he was re-arranging my spinal bone and putting back to its respective position. However, the result was miracle! I left the shop feeling total relieved, and the 2 hour session costing me only 250 baht. The day before I left Chiangmai I went back to Mr Soe, however he was fully booked. Sigh, I told myself I will be back.

massage skills ***** (5 stars)
ambience **
location ****
service **(excusable as the massuers are all visually impaired)

2 Mr Bond
(From Inner-Peace Spa No 48 Sirimungklajarn Rd and heard that they will be moving to No 48 Nimmanhaemin Soi 7 Tel :
053-895578 Pick up service available)
An anchored massuer in Inner-Peace Spa. So remember to book before going there. Mr Bond style is very sensual and therapeutic, he would ask whether you like soft, medium or hard massage. I chose hard and he really gave me a very sensuous and enjoyable massage. I was pampered like a king.

massage skills ****1/2
ambience *****(Massage was done in a private villa)
location *****
service *****

3 Mr Max
(Contact : 08-7180-0388 from 1000 hrs to 2359 hrs)
A freelance massuer with good firm strokes. Professional. Good if you like firm strokes and solid massage with no frill.

massage skills ****1/2
ambience - outcall only
location - at your location
service ****

4 Mr Big or Mr Oh
(From Cheeva Life Spa HuayKaew Road along side with Kad Soon Kaew right opposit SOHO)
Their style of massage is kind of erotic and arousing, very relaxing.

massage skills ****1/2
ambience ****
location *****
service ****