PDA

View Full Version : SATURDAY 9th Wedding Bells are going to chime

December 3rd, 2006, 00:19
Dear All,

So the next installment of my story is here............................

After these two years of long distance relationship, and the agony of visa applications, my boyfriend and I have our Civil Partnership in London next Saturday. Chelsea Old Town Hall on the King's Road, with twenty friends in attendance to help us celebrate.

I am franky terrified now! We have bought the outfits (blue blazers and jeans!) and the witnesses are lined up, chosen the words for our vows, and have the rings ready to exchange. This time next week we shall be legal!!!

Maybe (if my new husband agrees) we shall post some pictures of the Civil Partnership later.

Wish us well??

Cheers,
Richard

Dodger
December 3rd, 2006, 01:08
Congratulations Rich!

Good luck with your relationship, and I hope the civil ceremony will draw you two even closer together.

There's nothing to be nervous about...just focus on the honeymoon and enjoy.

mai pen rai

December 3rd, 2006, 07:43
I wish I could be there to catch the bouquet !

Don't over exert yourself on the honeymoon. :bounce:

Dick
December 3rd, 2006, 07:56
So when's the 'hen' night?
Full Hotel address/Room number please for the purpose of delivering er, telegrams on the big night?
... you know you can trust us:-)

Have a wonderful day. I sincerely hope all goes smoothly for you both.

catawampuscat
December 3rd, 2006, 13:02
I have followed your romance with some interest and am pleased all has worked out so well.. I was chatting with an old
friend and asked him how long he has been with his Thai b/f and he said it was 9 years and things were going very well..
There are other success stories but unfortunately, most farangs who believe an 18 y.o. can love an 81 y.o. , find it to
be otherwise..

I know Tricky is still working and is relatively young and who could resist such a romantic trusting brave soul... :cheers:

December 3rd, 2006, 14:42
I think I may know your boyfriend. Did he have a word with me, in Dick's Cafe Bangkok, before you flew back to the UK, some months back? No matter whatever I wish you both many years of happiness together.

Looking forward to the photos.

December 4th, 2006, 00:20
I think you may be a little wide of the mark Wowpow! I suspect the intended worked at a restaurant in Pattaya before he emigrated to England. But so what?

I too wish TrickyRich and his (soon to be civil) partner every happiness.

Llysonnen

jinks
December 4th, 2006, 01:30
Best of Luck to both of you.

I had your date and service address in my diary prior to my travel dates being changed.

Anyone in Chelsea London, 11am Saturday, should make an effort to be there.

December 4th, 2006, 08:29
I'm gettin' married in the mornin'.
Ding-Dong the bells are gonna to chime.
Pull out the stopper
Let's have a WHOPPER
But get me to the church on time!

I've got to be there in the mornin'
Spruced up and lookin' in me prime.
BOYS come and kiss me,
Show how you'll miss me!
But get me to the church on time! :cheers:

December 4th, 2006, 18:20
How sweet :flower:
I too have followed your reports and wished you well each time.
I wish I could be there in person (on the outside looking in, of course) to wish you well and join in your happiness in a small way, but I will still be away then. I will be thinking of you though.
Best wishes.

December 4th, 2006, 21:51
I wish you the best as well, but wonder why you feel it is so important to ape a heterosexual transfer of chattel ceremony.

December 5th, 2006, 17:23
Honey, can you puleese set up a webcam of the ceremony???? Can you both be nude, so at least there will be some interest?

Where is the honeymoon Pet?

December 9th, 2006, 10:25
Hope you both have a wonderful day!!

January 10th, 2007, 11:18
Honeymoon should be over by now. Photos please - wedding and honeymoon bedroom. Best wishes for many years of happiness.