PDA

View Full Version : Filou

cuteboy
December 2nd, 2006, 17:43
Filou Bar, which is beside Forest House in Sunnee Plaza now features a most excellent and explicit show. So, if you like this kind of thing, have a look at 10.30 and again ar midnight I believe. Lat time I was there the show was better than anything I have seen in Bangkok for over a year. Yes, I know most of you will have been luckier than me, but it's true.
German owned, so not 'promoted' on the usual boards.

December 2nd, 2006, 18:10
:bounce:

Boxer
December 2nd, 2006, 18:14
Well I am told NOT a condom in sight!!!

December 2nd, 2006, 19:04
"Well I am told NOT a condom in sight!!!"

How apt that this is currently the post next to one titled "Another AIDS related death" on World AIDS Day.

If it's true it should be closed instantly.

catawampuscat
December 3rd, 2006, 13:10
I was dragged kicking and screaming into Dulce Vita/Filou a few nites back to see the sexy show.. I had never been inside
and there is a small stage and relatively few seats..
The show was about the worst I have ever seen as I don't enjoy watching drag princesses lip synching and the other acts
palled in comparison to even the worst show I have seen in BKK..
After an hour of this torture, finally out comes a skinny boy wearing a condom and an attractive boy.. The sex was all safer
sex with condom and quite acrobatic as both boys got into positions only for the very flexible but it wasn't worth the
kathoeys with blacked out teeth and grotesque makeup or the very chubby one prancing about like a baby hippo and all
aimed at the young Thai gay boys and lady boys in the audience.. Once was more than enough for this farang..

catawampuscat
December 4th, 2006, 09:59
I heard that this show has been discontinued as well as the go go boys inside Filou/Dulce Vita.. Surprising as the house was
full but to those who missed it, no great loss ...

cuteboy
December 10th, 2006, 11:02
Is it not interesting!!
Ill-informed rubbish thrown at a bar by those ,eg wowpow, who should know better. No condom scandal!!
Throw out a falsehood and then the rest throw in the comments to decry what was never true.
Teh board members may be English-speaking, but their knowledge of the language appears superficial, or at any rate less than their capacity to make mischief.
explicit= no condom? I see.
In another place the bar is rubbished too. with more anti-German nonsense.
I have been a few times and found everyone very courteous, including the owner.
The show has the usual ladyboy stuff, but much of the rest is good.
Do we have other agendas here I wonder?

December 10th, 2006, 12:10
I since heard elsewhere that bareback had been taking place there. Is it true I don't know I have not seen it. I don't know the bar or the guy and if it is a made up story that's terrible.

The very idea apalled me. I seriously considered going there to see with the intention of reporting them to the Police if it was true. I am a coward so it was a difficult decision and I was very happy to hear that ther shows were discontinued - if indeed they ever happened.

I am often amazed how rather inocent farm boys go to work in go-go bars and before much time has passed are confidently doing in public what they would previously have not done in private. They are incredibly biddable so to make them do something potentially fatal would be criminal.

December 10th, 2006, 12:14
filou nm sneak (thief)
filou nm pickpocket (thief)

Additional Translations:
filou (ton affectueux) nm scamp
filou (ton affectueux) nm rascal
filou (voleur) nm rogue
filou (voleur) nm crook
filou (voleur adroit) nm sneak (thief)

Compound Forms:
esp├иce de vieux filou son of a gun

December 10th, 2006, 20:16
filou nm sneak (thief)
filou nm pickpocket (thief)

Additional Translations:
filou (ton affectueux) nm scamp
filou (ton affectueux) nm rascal
filou (voleur) nm rogue
filou (voleur) nm crook
filou (voleur adroit) nm sneak (thief)

Compound Forms:
esp├иce de vieux filou son of a gun

Werner, that’s the name the owner I believe, is German. In Germany “a Filou” is not quite positive but the meaning tends towards “smartarse” or “tricky bastard”. In both it is someone who gets often away with sheeting others or illegal dealing. This is classically characteristic.

It’s just a matter if time if “a Filou” might meet his master and gets beaten up. He is lucky since 8 years which is too long. Maybe his luck is running out soon. I would not feel any sorry for him.

It’s just a matter of who is the first one…

cuteboy
December 13th, 2006, 12:16
I have seen the show at Filou several times. It is a good show and condoms have been used. It never for a minute occurred to me that anything else would ever happen, just as I assume the same in the many Bangkok Bars with the same type of show.
But there does seem to be an agenda of irrational stuff against this bar. The young lad in charge, a manager who may be the boyfriend of the German owner, is very personable and tries very hard indeed. The owner is not much in evidence and does not deal will customers. The boys appear to be clearly of legal age ( to deny a slur made on this board). The boys are friendly and not smutty.
When some bars in Sunnee do clearly have underage boys (witness the recent raids) we must wonder why one which clearly does not gets this attack on the board.
If the best we can do is to play with the meaning of the name in other languages we are really trawling the depths. I am saddened that an imposter is using wowpows name. Over many years he does not stoop to this!
A few things do know for sure
1 Sunnee Plaza is now knocking spots off Boyztown. Soi 1 bars are deserted. A few nights ago Crazy Dragon had more customers than all of soi 1 put together. Sunnee Plaza is busy. Boystown is not.
2 The board has a regular series of scare stories that would tend to suggest that Sunnee is not a safe place to go. The hundreds who go know better.

So, I just wonder, where does the nonsense come from? Boyztown interests? Surely not! Couldn't be!
But, wowpow, the original and fair one, why not visit the area where it is actually happening in Pattaya and leave the tired old Boystown. Then you will see for yourself

December 13th, 2006, 12:23
I don't think there are many boys of wowpow's type in Sunee Plaza -- are there? From what I've seen, a dozen Sunee boys couldn't rustle up a single bicept among them. All skin and bones.