PDA

View Full Version : Stop talking to my boyfriend....

bucknaway
November 30th, 2006, 08:36
Is there something going on that I don't know about? Today I log onto Gayromeo and there are 2 e-mails from 2 different guys asking me to leave their boyfriend alone. One guy included his boyfriend's screen name so I was able to know who his boyfriend was. I have been talking to his boyfriend for 5 years, never met him and never had sex with him but I would not kick him out of bed.

The other guy did not tell me who his boyfriend was so he gets fully ignored. I did not ask him who his boyfriend was because I don't care and don't want to encourage a conversation with him.

I did look at both the guys profile. Both are Farang and say they are single and advertising for Thai guys.. The one guys boyfriend has nude and erotic pics of himself all over the Internet (I won't tell his ID).

I did send the guy a cut and paste of the guys screen name and message to me asking/demanding I stop talking to him.

I recently changed my profile from a sexual one to one saying I am ready to settle down. I am wondering if the guys think I want to settle down with their Thai boyfriends???

I am not even sure when I am returning to Thailand and it is rare that I do the same guy twice.... If anything they should ask me to screw the guys and get it over with.....

Well that is the way I see it :geek:

November 30th, 2006, 12:08
I recently changed my profile from a sexual one to one saying I am ready to settle down.
I am not even sure when I am returning to Thailand and it is rare that I do the same guy twice.... If anything they should ask me to screw the guys and get it over with.....

Spot the contradiction. Settle down? Were you born in the 60's by any chance, settle down with what? An intravenous drip and a six pack of anti-retrovirals?

November 30th, 2006, 12:20
"I recently changed my profile from a sexual one to one saying I am ready to settle down."

I thought you liked being a slut and we like hearing about it :bounce:

November 30th, 2006, 12:47
wx40 will bareback for you, now aren't you honored? Now is your chance to treat him like he treats his boys. Just slap him around some, then lock him in the bathroom and make him bark like a dog. In the morning you can chickendance on the beach with him.

November 30th, 2006, 15:18
wx40 will bareback for you, now aren't you honored? Now is your chance to treat him like he treats his boys. Just slap him around some, then lock him in the bathroom and make him bark like a dog. In the morning you can chickendance on the beach with him.

Damn, you're sadistic! Just the mention of it caused me to have a straight moment!....................Okay, I'm over it.

bucknaway
November 30th, 2006, 23:18
I just got an e-mail from my friend on Gayromeo. He told me to ignore the guy. He said he never met the guy. So I guess the guy saw my name in the guys guest book and sent me the message.

:drunken: