PDA

View Full Version : Mosiac apartments

tony279760-old
November 29th, 2006, 18:19
Would any of you gentlemen have the website address for the Mosiac apartments in Day Night, opposite Tuk Com. I've googled it but to no avail.
Thanks

November 29th, 2006, 18:44
Highly recommended as well but you will have to get in early as they book out quickly. Ask for one at the front but take anything you can get.

Best valiue in Pattaya...web info asap.

I'm not too sure they even have a website..you may do better to track them down by telephone.

November 29th, 2006, 18:46
Here you go.

http://www.mosaik-pattaya.com

November 29th, 2006, 18:48
and the pics are true to life. Very clean apartments and great locale.

November 29th, 2006, 19:04
Totally agree Thaiwonon, it's in a great locality. Central to Boyztown & Sunee. I know someone who stayed at the Moasik apartments when I was out last, he could not fault them.

I stayed at the Flamingo on my last trip, they are bang opposite the Mosaik apartments & very good, but I will be staying at the Mosaik on my next visit.

Tony - check out my blog - http://thailicious.blogspot.com it has reviews on business that I visited in that area, that may be of help to you.

November 29th, 2006, 19:16
Make sure you get knowledge of all cost involved up front. Electric cost maid service any phone charges etc. I have had several freinds get hit with unexpected charges at checkout. But they are a great value and a great location.

TrongpaiExpat
November 29th, 2006, 20:24
"A great location"

One man's great location is another's spot in hell. I don't think I would want to live on or near south Pattaya road. Oh, well to each is own.

November 29th, 2006, 20:27
The very handsome and tall Thai boy who will organize your room usually forgets to mention these extras..but it will still be a very reasonably priced condo.

Mozaic is a nice success story as well..built by a German farang and given to his Thai boyfriend as a gift.

see, good things do happen !! :cheers:

Daniel-old
November 29th, 2006, 20:40
I took a two-room apartment at Mosaik for thirty nights during October / November. I don't use fans, so whenever I was in the apartment the air-con was on in each room. I was charged 1015 Baht for electricity, being 4.5 Baht per unit. I was charged 79 Baht for water, being 35 Baht per unit. I felt these charges were very reasonable.
With regard to the maid service, I was charged 250 Baht for cleaning, which included a change of bed linen, bath mat, two bath towels and a hand towel. I presume they charge less for cleaning a studio. The maid service is optional.
This was my second stay there this year and I was most satisfied on both occasions with the standard of accommodation and services of the office.

Daniel

tony279760-old
November 29th, 2006, 21:57
Thanks for the info guys. The fact that I was misspelling the name of the apartment didn't help my googling efforts much.
Doh. I have stayed there before and found it to be very good value for money.