PDA

View Full Version : She Bangs new bar in soi day night. Crazy Dragon

paulg
January 25th, 2006, 16:34
There was a post about a fabulous new bar just opened on Gay Thailand

Two of the posts were from the moderator,one from hedda and the other from catawampous cat

It this the replacement for Butterfly . I read that it had closed or was being done up.

Have the new pants arrived yet for Krazy Dragon

January 25th, 2006, 16:41
"She?"

GayThailand
January 25th, 2006, 17:31
I spent some time at She Bangs last night and it was great. They are not a gogo bar. They will be full-service resturant and bar. Currently, they don't have food offerings. But, the drinks were good and the place is well done. They have an open air beer bar on the roof that is simply fabulous! The owner is nice and very friendly. Give this new place a try as it is a great addition to the growing Day Night area!

catawampuscat
January 25th, 2006, 22:37
my post on GayThailand.com was a comment about the name of the bar..
It seemed a puzzling name for a gay bar and sounded like a lady bar for sure..Of course, there is the Ricky Martin hit by that name..
It just opened and looks beautifully renovated and I believe the owners will have offable waiters in the future..It is really upscale with leather chairs and fabulous ligthing fixtures..
Butterfly has reopened but not as a gogo..It opened as a gay disco but I haven't gone or heard of anyone who has gone yet...