PDA

View Full Version : About those hamburers....

jinks
November 26th, 2006, 17:21
Niddy's Nook = Gala event = Saturday ?????

Full or other report please :clown:

November 27th, 2006, 01:34
Yeah - surprised no posts yet! maybe they are still partying?

Jetsam
November 27th, 2006, 02:10

or dead ? The revenge of the Niddy Burger :blackeye:

Smiles
November 27th, 2006, 02:12
They just don't know what a "hamburer" is. (jinks never edits).

Cheers ...

November 27th, 2006, 02:15
Never been to Thailand before?

Well Niddy's is a good place to start your adventure! The restaurant takes great pride in its high standard of customer care and they will do all they can to ensure you have a great holiday.

What better way to start than to be " met ", the Niddy's lovelies?!

You can also order ice cold beer or the spirits of your choice, including Champagne and begin your holiday the right wayтАФwith a party!

If you're new to Thailand then there is nothing to compare with this introduction to the Land of Smiles. Chances are you'll soon be smiling yourself!

When you come into Niddy's restaurant make a point of asking for one of there managers, either go ! They will tell you all you need to know about Niddy's and how things work in the restaurant and they will also give you the benefit of their extensive local knowledge.

You will feel at ease straightaway at Niddy's. You won't be hassled to buy drinks for boy's ; you just need to make eye contact to let someone know you're interested and then the rest is up to you. After five minutes any fears or inhibitions you may have had will simply melt away!

If they can be of any further help please don't hesitate to get in touch with Niddy's by using there following link:

http://www.niddysnook.com/

bigben
November 27th, 2006, 09:12
Baziel dear.......

Why don't you do yourself a favor and sprinkle some

Polonium 210 on your fuckn' Cheeseburgers.

Please don't use too much

cheers.....

November 27th, 2006, 09:17
Baziel dear.......

Please don't use too much

cheers.....

Theres a lot of Russians in Pattaya! Pravda!

November 27th, 2006, 12:44
Baziel dear.......
Please don't use too much.....

Yes, please save some for bigben.

November 27th, 2006, 13:43

Or the more likely explanation - that nobody turned up!!

Not even the Yankie Educator has piped in for an "immediate release" newsbreak bleating about the fun had by one and - well - just one (all couldn't make it)

November 27th, 2006, 14:34
Or the more likely explanation - that nobody turned up!!

Not even the Yankie Educator has piped in for an "immediate release" newsbreak bleating about the fun had by one and - well - just one (all couldn't make it)

I just love the understated Niddy, I mean there is no real point in gloating is there, every-one knows they serve the best hamburers in town so name dropping after the event would just be so crass and cheap, they respect their hamburer clients privacy as little Baziel already mentioned.

bigben
November 27th, 2006, 15:58
There were a few guys who showed up (maybe 20) while I was there. I said hello to A.T. and he seems like a decent

chap....but the crowd was nothing like Dick's Cafe a few nights before. It was like wall to wall guys inside and all over the Soi

in front of Exxit bar.

I wonder if Exxit bar got the run off from that crowd at Dick's Cafe?

Oh, and for a real cheeseburger, Dick's Cafe has it going on.........

And he never has to fill the boards with hype. Interesting isn't it?

Cheers.......

November 27th, 2006, 18:38
The restaurant takes great pride in its high standard of customer care

Oh Yeah! Either you are talking about a Niddy's Nook in some other town or country or the one in Pattaya has at last hired some more efficient and customer-orientated waiters, as a result of the adverse comments they had been receiving.

Certainly when I was there in July there was no pride, there was no standard and customer care was non-existent.

November 27th, 2006, 19:39

We're about due for AT's latest press release about his Dec. specials.
Just think of the great service he's providing. Once a month he's giving all the Retired Old Coots sitting around Jomtien Beach something to bitch about. :cheers: