PDA

View Full Version : Sexiest farang business owner in Pattaya

November 26th, 2006, 13:43
Madame Jim is in the neighbourhood of 40.
40 is a very very big neighbourhood!

November 26th, 2006, 14:18
[quote="Thanpuying Sanitree"]Madame Jim is in the neighbourhood of 40.

By all appearances, some hell of a rough neighborhood!

November 26th, 2006, 14:58
Jim from Ambiance?! Yikes! Definetly a case of different strokes. Wx40afp, you have to get out more.

Dax

November 26th, 2006, 15:30
"Madame Jim is in the neighbourhood of 40." :cyclops:

The neighbourhood's been cleaned up.

wx40afp: after your retirement thread I reckon you must planning your own little bar in Sunnee Plaza and hinting that you will be available for "offing" to supplement your pension.

paulg
November 26th, 2006, 16:35
Do you ever go to some bars and think the most sexiest person there is the bar owner himself?

I have always thought the most sexiest farang is the guy that owns SAMMYS BAR in Sunee Plaza,i really wanted to off him,but decided to settle for one of his very few boys that he has.Dont know how they make a living out of this place.Anyway not sure of his name but has grey short hair aged about 55yo? usually always wears jeans.He would be number 1.

number 2 would be DUC OF DUCS BAR in Sunee Plaza,nice fit figure,tanned complexion,clean appearance,nice shirts,age would be late 50 s i guess?

number 3 would be JIM OF THE AMBIENCE,nice body,cheeky personality,girlish type,age is hard to guess,i suppose near 50?

No I dont, but then I am not a wooly moof like you.

Obviously you think these guys are men who want to top you {dart you up the arse]

You listen to Allan Jones too much. You are starting to believe you are straight

We all know that is a joke, like you.

November 26th, 2006, 16:37
"Madame Jim...somewhere between 40...and death!" :cyclops:

wx40afp: after your retirement thread I reckon you must planning your own little bar in Sunnee Plaza and hinting that you will be available for "offing" to supplement your pension.

Eewweee! I hope I can be the first to off him!
The perfect date: Charter a fishing scow (The affability, willingness & cuteness of the crew important to the selection.)
Soft music, 'orchid' drinks, a chicken suit...a couple cement blocks....
Go way out to a dark, secluded spot. We dump him over board, speed away--But to where we can still hear his screams for help: As an aphrodisiac while the crew and I get it on! "Bye, bye Bil-ly, we hate to see you go...."

November 26th, 2006, 17:23
As with that very very sexy pommy guy with the silver hair(Sammys bar),whats his name?

But first place is the guy from SAMMYS BAR,i only go there to see him.He smiled at me last month after he caught me staring at him.He has such a cheeky smile.

John
Co owner of Sammys Bar & Krazy Dragon.

bkkguy
November 26th, 2006, 18:22
Definetly a case of different strokes.

I'm sure it wasn't a stroke, it's just sometimes the results from plastic surgery are disappointing

bkkguy

November 26th, 2006, 18:34
Sorry Billy, I am sure they have better taste in partners and I am know they won't let you bareback them.

November 26th, 2006, 18:41
Definetly a case of different strokes.

I'm sure it wasn't a stroke, it's just sometimes the results from plastic surgery are disappointing

bkkguy

Interesting theory. I always assumed a congenital defect.

allieb
November 26th, 2006, 18:45
I couldn't even think of having sex with another farang without being sick. If we are to perform acts of lesbianism with each other the there's hardly any point of traveling all the way to Thailand to do it.

Billy I think it's better for you to go play out your fantasies in some Australian public lav.

allieb
November 26th, 2006, 19:12
Not all Thais are goodlooking,i would say about 10 per cent

Filipino boys are better looking

dont you like young aussie surfies with blonde hair and blue eyes.

10 per cent that means about 3 million if we count men only.

I work in a country with a one million Filipino work force. There are about 250,000 in my city alone. Some of them are good looking but they can be dangerous compared to Thai people.

Blond hair blue eyed Ausies. No thanks. Give me a dark skined Thai boy with a hairless asshole like a Jim Tompson silk purse, to dart my tounge in