PDA

View Full Version : shower shows and glory holes

paulg
November 26th, 2006, 11:35
At a dinner party last night we were challenged to come up with an idea for a small bar,
too small to afford go go boys, but in need of a gimmick to get some customer

As we are all regular visitors to mainly Pattaya and Bangkok, we narrowed it down to
a a new bar in Jomtien or off Sunee or
b a new bar in a smaller soi to soi Twilight.

Fuck shows, big cock shows, jerk off shows, go go and table top dancing all ruled out.

Not much left but the shower show was a popular suggestion. Either in the main room or
you can off a boi to do a shower show in private, in a back or upstairs room
Pay by the half hour [for the short time room] plus a tip for the boy

Our real estate man however got the prize with his glory hole auction. This could use staff or freelancers
Auction time could be on the hour and the anon boys stand behind a plywood wall with glory holes cut about metre high, he suggested about 6 holes and farang pay say 100 baht to make a selection

He painted this picture A wall with 6-8 glory holes with the hardons pushing through. Those participating in the auction inspect [dare I say it, feel the merchandise] and make a bid No bids the money is divided between boys and the bar

Sorry I am finding it hard to type one handed, but like the shower show in private. Especially on nights when I have had a matinee and dont feel like offing a boyi

It would be interesting to see what other ideas for boy shows might be suggested

November 26th, 2006, 12:10
Fully dressed boys on stage. 20 baht per item taken off (shirt/trousers)

100 baht for the briefs off!

You would at least get a ton of 20 baht notes flying!

November 26th, 2006, 15:34
anything but the dreaded shower show. I'd pay not to see that.

The other idea has possibilities. There was a hetro bar in Pattaya that was similar. Not sure if it's still there.

November 26th, 2006, 16:13
Fully dressed boys on stage. 20 baht per item taken off (shirt/trousers)
100 baht for the briefs off!
You would at least get a ton of 20 baht notes flying!

Oh, that takes me back to the days of burlesque!
We usually went to see a certain Talking Woman (in the Blackout Skits) whom we adored and on the nights they had Bid-N-Strip-`Em: The highest-bidding punter got to remove the dancers clothing himself--And were often more entertaining than the broad getting stripped--Guards were on hand in case one tried to remove her panties and pasties.

Another Idea: A carnival-style see-through water tank. Boys in see-through-when-wet swimming costumes (Baggies might be better than speedos" If they float up.) sits on a bar\Lever, punters buy baseballs and try to hit the bulls-eye which will trip the lever so he falls into the tank. One-night-a-week could be Mamasan-Night: Mamasans in full drag...Um...might chain-mail (Armour--Not letters that say, "Break this chain and you pubes will rot and fall off.") be better?

Alternate #1: Boys in wet swim pants roam the audience selling rotten tomatoes ! 10 Baht, larger fruits and vegetables @ 20 baht--Durian @ 100. Punters get to throw their purchases at Mamasans, in full drag, lip-syncing to Saline Dijon, etc. The Mamasan who catches the most gets to eat all the produce? Or wins a slow cooker?

Alternate #2: Variation on Alternate #1 but boys do the 'Gold-Fish Act' and try to 'spit' the fish (Punters buy the fish. BTW.) into a pony-glass. The performing boy gets a reward for each fish that hits the glass. The punters can bid for the right to put the a fish back where it 'came from.' The Mamasans have to eat any leftover gold-fish!

Other mid-way acts could be added: firing b-b guns at Mamasans. Throwing tennis balls at Mamasans.

Another thought: Call the place The Roman Circus and feed tigers the...gold fish. (Bet you thought I was going to say, 'Mamasans.")

November 26th, 2006, 16:53
DELETED

November 26th, 2006, 17:28
My ultimate turn-on would be: boys standing on stage with their hard on, customers can throw hoopla aiming at getting the ring round the boys dick. To make it an attractive activity for the boy, I'd suggest that the boy who "caught" a hooply ring with his hard-on gets 100 Baht, every customer who want to take part in the game pays 20 Baht per ring. :geek:

I wish I'd thought of that!

For the 'Rearies' amongst us; they could bend over and the punters try to lob in a ping-pong ball. For a turn-about, the punters bend over and the boys try to lob in a bowling-ball!

How about Boy-Bingo @ 100-baht-a-card: winner wins\Off of Boy Number on back of each card, boy shares in the pot, etc.

... And then there's Midget Bowling! (Where's Billy?)

November 26th, 2006, 17:49
How about having go-go dancers who actually dance? That would certainly be unique enough to pack the house every night.

allieb
November 26th, 2006, 18:54
How about having go-go dancers who actually dance? That would certainly be unique enough to pack the house every night.

Krazy Dragon in Sunee plaza. The boys actually do dance and very well too. They swing round poles and leap from table to table.

November 26th, 2006, 19:15
And how is business there?

allieb
November 26th, 2006, 19:20
I was there in October. Generally Pattaya wasn't so busy at the time but Krazy Dragon was bussier than most places. Drinks ranging from 65 to 95 baht. and off charge was 300 baht. Tip the boy 20 baht and he will get his cock out. Tip him 100 and he will jump down give a big kiss and let you play with it.

November 26th, 2006, 19:43
Krazy Dragon was bussier than most places

There ya go. I think the original poster just learned all he needs to know about what punters want.

TrongpaiExpat
November 26th, 2006, 23:29
BJ bars or specialty bars for straight people have been around a while. Do some research and pay each a visit and take notes. Here is a list of them: BJ bars in Bangkok from Bangkok Tonight (http://bangkok2night.com/exoticbars/blow_job_bars.shtml)

November 27th, 2006, 01:29
I was there in October. Generally Pattaya wasn't so busy at the time but Krazy Dragon was bussier than most places. Drinks ranging from 65 to 95 baht. and off charge was 300 baht. Tip the boy 20 baht and he will get his cock out. Tip him 100 and he will jump down give a big kiss and let you play with it.

and November you harlot lol! those boys will never be the same!

TOQ
November 27th, 2006, 21:13
"Our real estate man however got the prize with his glory hole auction. This could use staff or freelancers"

Now that you brought it up, are there any gloryholes in Pattaya ? :)

john

November 28th, 2006, 18:15
are there any gloryholes in Pattaya ?

Other than the one at the train station; no, just lots of holes.