PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what is happening ...

November 26th, 2006, 10:52
... to Wild West Bar? I was being my nosey self the other day, earwigging on a baht bus ride there were two ferang sat talking 'Oh, did you hear they are changing the Wild West bar into ...' (drowned out by passing motocyke) '... 6million baht ...' (drowned out by roadworks on South pattaya Rd) '... at least they should be more attractive to look at'.

So a) what is it turning into, b) what costs 6 million baht and c) what is going to be better to look at? Any ideas?

By the way, I tried to get into one of the shows the other night and was horrified to find the place full to the rafters. Every seat was taken my Ferang hetero couples.

catawampuscat
November 26th, 2006, 16:56
The word is out that Wild West Boys will move across the soi to a larger space.. I have also been squeezed in and surrounded by
hetero couples.. It is good for the bar and the boys and brings in the baht but the 10:30PM is just too popular for this homo in high season..
I will try the midnite show one nite soon and see if less women fill the place.. I have 3 or 4 favorites that I rate among the hottest in town but
when they are absent the show just loses something but when they are in it, it is pure bliss.. I think I read something about the bar moving
on GayThailand.com or Baht-stop.com..
It seems like sexy shows are the next big thing in the Pattayaland sois and Sunee Plaza.. Dulce Vita/ Filou has a show now and if one can
stomach the endless ladyboy's lipsyncing acts, the finale is an acrobatic coupling and both boys are hot.. Silly to alert the authorities, but it is
a good pounding and leaves nothing to the imagination.. But a warning, the show is deadly otherwise and it seems to take forever to get to the
end.. Also it is attracting a full house and the place is small.. Ozone Boys supposed to start a sexy show soon..

Smiles
November 27th, 2006, 02:09
The Cat is back ... after a month.
Run off GayThailand & Baht-Stop, the Cat now returns to spray all over Sawatdee once again.
The smell ruins rugs but have been told it's an acquired taste.

Cheers .... :blackeye:

catawampuscat
November 27th, 2006, 10:31
I don't like smiles and never have, but I don't lay into him when he posts his fascinating posts about rimming
and other endless ones about himself..
He seems to be following my postings on other forums and keeping track... For the sake of truth , honesty and
sanity, this poster has never been run off any forum, never been banned and posts when he wants and where he wants..

My posting on Wild West Boys was not attacking anyone, not spewing piss or anything else but one has to imagine that
smiles is sitting alone in some frozen wasteland and bored out of his skull and looking for some thrills and has decided
to become a troll..sad but that is what happens to lonely bored men who can't get laid.. so sorry smiles, but trying jerking
off and retire as a troll.. :idea:

Wesley
November 27th, 2006, 10:53
I thought you owned this forum, has that changed?

November 27th, 2006, 14:58
I don't like smiles and never have, but I don't lay into him when he posts his fascinating posts about rimming
and other endless ones about himself..
He seems to be following my postings on other forums and keeping track... For the sake of truth , honesty and
sanity, this poster has never been run off any forum, never been banned and posts when he wants and where he wants..

My posting on Wild West Boys was not attacking anyone, not spewing piss or anything else but one has to imagine that
smiles is sitting alone in some frozen wasteland and bored out of his skull and looking for some thrills and has decided
to become a troll..sad but that is what happens to lonely bored men who can't get laid.. so sorry smiles, but trying jerking
off and retire as a troll.. :idea:

Hmm yes rather ratty of smiles I must say, and besides what has Mexican crack got to do with Thailand these days? Smiles reminds me of an old arthritic lap dog sitting in its basket in the corner waiting to growl and snap those twisted little canines at whoever has the balls to tweak his sagging cheek.

catawampuscat
November 27th, 2006, 17:50
If I only had a scanner I wouldn't have to write all this but here goes:
Wild West Boys on Pattayaland soi 2 announces its NEW LOOK!
You are invited to attend the super show on violet night party on 29th November 2006 at its new
So, that answers the original topic of the thread and hello cedric!

November 28th, 2006, 10:25
Thanks Catwampuscat for the info'. I think I went in the bar you are referring to once (a long time ago) with a straight boy who wanted to look at a lady show. If it is the same bar (accross from ABomb) it has a central(ish) stage, poles, and lots of tiered seating and tabled seating and is at least twice as big as the current Wild West. Considering the crowded house Wild West attracts, this can only be a good move.

November 29th, 2006, 08:36
'Dulce Vita/ Filou has a show now ...' Is this one bar or two? I don't recognise the names, do you know whereabouts they are located in relation to other bars and what time the shows are? Cheers.

November 29th, 2006, 10:13
... my own thread, but just thought I would let you know I passed through Pattayaland Soi2 today and the great big buffalo gogo sign has moved accross the soi to the new venue for Wild West Boys. There was a hive of activity in and outside the bar with much drilling and dust flying. I nosed inside and had a word with one of the workers and she told me the bar would be open tonight.

It may be a daytime thing but it looks bigger inside than I remembered when visiting this place when it was a lady bar. The seating is very plush and spaced out. From what I saw it is two to three times bigger than the original WW bar but I am not sure that the spacious seating will allow for double the customers.

Good luck to the bar owners tonight for a grand (I assume soft) opening night.