PDA

View Full Version : For Those Tired Of Boyztown - Try Cartier Club

November 24th, 2006, 23:57
I just arrived back from a 3 week holiday in Pattaya. Had a good time if I ignore the various sicknesses that plagued this trip.

On my last night I visited Cartier Club in the Soi Buakhao area. An excellent boy gogo bar. The boys are all above average good lookers (and some WELL above average - tall, lean, muscled fantasy figures almost), unlike what I tended to see in the Boyztown bars.

Great lighting and music. Interesting rotation of dancers on stage that includes a firemans pole. All the boys could (and did) dance well, and sexily too. Much better than the "Ooh-I-thinkI've-got-slightly-itchy-feet" shuffle that you see in other bars. 2 good shows (1 sexy boys show earlier, 1 cabaret show later).

I was shocked that a bar as good as this was empty of customers when I visited. But it's not been operating for long and is quite a bit out-of-the-way.

My friend, who took me there, knows the boss and some of the staff, and he gave me the run-down on the bar. All the boys stay in rooms above the premises and are well looked after by the boss. The boys have been hand-picked and ALL ARE FULLY VERSATILE. The boss has made sure of that (personally, I understand).

So I urge you to give it a try, especially if you are looking for very handsome, versatile boy.

Motorbike taxis are stationed almost opposite, so you can get back to more familiar territory quite quickly if you find it is not to your taste.

I offed No. 12, nickname "Top", who gave me the most amazing body and foot massage.

Oh well, back to normality - rain, wind, cold, work, work, work, bloody christmas shopping, etc. etc.

Siteef
England

Daniel-old
November 25th, 2006, 01:16
Hi Siteef,

Always good to read a report on a new venue. I heard when they first opened they were charging 200 Baht for a bottle of beer and standard spirits. Do you recall whether this is still the case?

Daniel

November 25th, 2006, 02:08
... what are the charges ...

November 25th, 2006, 02:47
I can't recall the exact charges, but with a bit of mental arithmetic I think it averaged around 150 baht per drink and 300 baht for the off, but I am not 100% certain.

Personally, I prefer to hit 1 good bar where I buy a few expensive drinks but know I have a high probability of leaving with a quality partner, rather than trawl around lots of bars looking for mister right and spending a lot more on cheaper drinks, but that is just my preference. Others may like to trawl a number of bars, down a lot of drinks and enjoy more "thrill of the chase" than I.

As all the boys at Cartier Club are versatile and can take the active or passive role, there is far less likelihood of buying a boy a drink only to find out he won't do what you want him to do, which can save on "abortive costs".

Siteef
England

sydneyboy
November 25th, 2006, 03:14
Thank you for this report. You state that the boys stay in rooms above the premises, does that mean the "action" can take place there?

November 25th, 2006, 03:26
Not sure on that one, sydneyboy. I didn't ask. We went back to my apartment.

Daniel-old
November 25th, 2006, 03:38
Thank you for the response Siteef3. 150 Baht sounds quite reasonable for a drink. I have to confess that the prospect of getting a taxi out to Cartier Club and then having to pay 200 Baht a drink rather put me off bothering, especially as there were several guys still left on my 'Boyztown wish list'. However, your glowing report has prompted me to make the effort next time I'm out. Thanks again. Daniel.

November 25th, 2006, 04:19
Where is the Soi Buakhao area

Daniel-old
November 25th, 2006, 04:51
I believe Soi Buakhao runs between and parallel to 2nd Road and 3rd Road.

November 25th, 2006, 09:09
(and some WELL above average - tall, lean, muscled fantasy figures almost)

Is tall and muscle the look that they go for? It would be useful to know, as I would not want to waste the ┬г.0002 in petrol, and, more importantly, the ┬г500 of my time to go there if muscle is their look!

Geezer
November 25th, 2006, 10:33
Sounds interesting. In fact I would like to check it out tonight, but Soi Buakhao is a very long soi. I assume Cartier Club is on the soi, although the post only said it was in the Soi Buakhao area. Can anyone be more specific?

PeterUK
November 25th, 2006, 11:30
It's in a soi off Soi Buakhao, almost directly across from soi Diana Inn. Then about 100 yards on the left. Big sign (I wonder if they got permission to use the Cartier brand name!). Decor quite attractive. The night I went there was about a dozen boys, though I was told that several more were off already. Mainly the larger, well-muscled type; no smaller, 'cute' ones. Our party of four were the only customers at about eleven o'clock on a Friday, though a couple more entered as we left. The waiting staff and management seemed very keen to please, but, given the location, I doubt whether the place will survive for long.

llz
November 25th, 2006, 13:57
There has been another thread about this bar one month ago
www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9632 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9632)