PDA

View Full Version : Just an Idea ....

Jetsam
November 24th, 2006, 21:53
An own subforum for WowPow and than call it WowPows cut and paste corner :cheers:

November 24th, 2006, 22:08
An own subforum for WowPow and than call it WowPows cut and paste corner :cheers:

Briiliant idea, then the old boy can C&P to his heart's content without boring the entire board on an almost daily basis.

jinks
November 24th, 2006, 22:15
IMHO.... wowpow saves me time.
I don't have time to read ALL the current events in the broadsheet papers.

However when I retire and have the time, there might be 2 of us doing it :cheers:

bucknaway
November 24th, 2006, 22:45
I don't have a problem with his posts. I hope he will not feel as if he is being banished from the standard posting areas.

November 24th, 2006, 23:29
Excellent idea.

GWMinUS
November 24th, 2006, 23:34
Come on guys.
If you do not want to read the new articles, just skip them.
Give us that are not in LOS a break!!!

November 24th, 2006, 23:35
You can't access www.nationmultimedia.com (http://www.nationmultimedia.com) and www.bangkokpost.com (http://www.bangkokpost.com) from wherever you are?

November 24th, 2006, 23:44
Stop moaning.
Wowpow performs a valuable public service, I certainly can't be bothered trawling through all the newspapers every day.
At least he is keeping himself occupied constructively in his twilight years, as I have said many times, the devil makes work for idle hands.
I have heard rumours that he may be up for an award in the new years honours list, Khunying Wowpow, hmmmm :idea:

November 24th, 2006, 23:55
I saw the Orangutans at Safari World four years ago and have worried about their conditons ever since. Now, thanks to Wowpow, I've read an news story that I would have missed that brings the situation up to date.

Stop being so small minded, if you don't want to read Wowpow's post then don't click on them, it really is that simple.

Jetsam
November 25th, 2006, 00:09
I saw the Orangutans at Safari World four years ago and have worried about their conditons ever since. Now, thanks to Wowpow, I've read an news story that I would have missed that brings the situation up to date.

Stop being so small minded, if you don't want to read Wowpow's post then don't click on them, it really is that simple.

I have a lot of respect for wowpow, but when I logged in to this forum and saw this :

http://upload4.postimage.org/1737475/wpchuckwow.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1737475/photo_hosting.html)

I thought it was a little to much
:clown:

TrongpaiExpat
November 25th, 2006, 00:53
I don't know why he cuts and pastes so much but it's harmless enough. I have been fortunate to have met him face to face two time and he is a lovely man. A man of infinate jest and good humor.

colmx
November 25th, 2006, 01:26
I agree with the Wowpow lovers!

Good old TeePee save me hours of browsing through all the online or printed publications to read the stories that i may interested in reading...

As someone in full time employment, trying to maintain a long distance (but open) relationship, sleep, drink, browse the net and cruise all in the one day - I agree that Wowpow provides an invaluable service.

I nominate him for 3 x Golden Toothpicks

Keep up the good work!

jinks
November 25th, 2006, 01:26
I have been fortunate to have met him face to face two time and he is a lovely man. A man of infinate jest and good humor.

Ditto Trongpai + He has hair TOO :clown:

November 25th, 2006, 05:24
who has time ro read every newspaper or internet outlet ?

Wowpow comes up with some good articles that are relevant.

His ones on "colonic irrigation" changed some people's lives.

November 25th, 2006, 05:30
Indeed Pearl has never been the same since she read them.

November 25th, 2006, 06:13
anyone had the irrigation here? fess up!

November 25th, 2006, 13:36

Changed mine: now I irrigate all my colons--And semi colons too!

If you don't like cut-and-paste, or aren't interested in the subject, simply don't open the thread*. What's so difficult about that? Oops!...Forgot: that would give some people less to bitch about.

* Or: See Subject Line.