PDA

View Full Version : asleep at the wheel

November 23rd, 2006, 15:37
amazing--you could say anything on here and the moderators seem to be alseep at the wheel.

November 23rd, 2006, 15:44
If you're going to call someone a pedophile, at least spell it right, ya dumb cluck!

November 23rd, 2006, 15:55
not everyone shares your ignorant US grasp of spelling .

wx40afp..coming from anyone else that would mean something..I am dying to be released from this snake pit of viperous thugs like the one above. I don't relish sharing anywhere with those on this board along with Baht-Stop iwho act as an exchange for fools who cover their activities by accusing everyone else . It's the oldest ploy-

I don't believe it..no-one seems to care :geek:

November 23rd, 2006, 16:00
whereas boygeenyus ,as everyone's knows gets his entertainment from abusing others.

November 23rd, 2006, 16:02
In what country would they spell it "peadophile", dear? Enlighten us.

November 23rd, 2006, 16:07
You never deny the truth simply divert attention and fall for every trick.

November 23rd, 2006, 16:15
I am not a peadophile,infact I consider those who prey on children as beneath contempt. I am a gay man and I enjoy the company of youngish men! When I first went to LOS I was 27 and new nothing. I spent four terrifying and yet fantastic weeks exploring the delights that thailand has to offer and that first experience I hope will flash through my mind when I die. It was in 2001 I discovered this forum (well its ancestor) and it was with new insight I made my next trip.My point(that has been made often before),I am gay, DO NOT CALL ME A PEADOPHILE ,you sick c__t.

November 23rd, 2006, 16:22
"DO NOT CALL ME A PEADOPHILE "

what is a peadophile ?

andrewcraig
November 23rd, 2006, 17:11
I have come to the conclusion you two dont have lifes!
Dont you both go to a job,dont you both have to wash your dishes,make your beds,wash your clothes,pay your bills?
How do u both have time to post on here every 5 minutes?.

hey Billy dont you have a life, how do you have the time to post here
203 posts since mid august
What does a wooly moof ranger do with his spare time
besides marking tyres with his yellow stick.
Dont you wish you were back as a prison guard, bullying the prisoners in your highly polished boots
BTW why did you leave that job. it seemed so you
You seem to have caught the US congress habit, abusing gays and slipping it into boys on the quiet
tell us again about you getting your cock sucked in Pattaya, and you are not a wooly moof

November 23rd, 2006, 17:25
Thankyou Jinks ,I did get a bit harsh, I have only been on a couple of hours and have not picked up on the nelly trolls.Bob if that was you also my thanks.I do love to talk here and Andrew I cant post every 5 minutes,(I cant type that fast).For the thread ,we just had a couple of items deleted that were not worth mentioning.High glass to you both!

November 23rd, 2006, 17:36
I think you all protest too much, now pack up your things and go home to "boy" special, or are "we" all suddenly into man special.

November 23rd, 2006, 18:11
Ced,IF you carry on with this VBBB thing I will be disapointed,I do not like it. Phil.

November 23rd, 2006, 18:44
Jinks had nothing to do with this thread changing. As the new name implies, I did it myself.

My reasons were to see how long it would remain without a moderator taking notice..and as it is, it would seem never at this stage.

It shows that anyone can post the most dreadful claims about a person behind a cowardly annonymous handle.

It would seem that you Phil--took it very personally. So imagine how someone who is actually defamed feels.

It would also seem that a poster could easily name a person . accuse them of almost anything and that thread could be read by dozens, maybe hundreds.

needless to say, boygeenyus revels in this and if he gets his jollies that way..well that's up to him.

As for others who continue to act as though it's some spat--they haven't yet been accused of a criminal act via an internet board.

jinks
November 23rd, 2006, 19:15
I am not retired in Thailand or anywhere else, I access this board twice a day. Bob does the same.

Most school kids will drop a subject when they don't get a responce.

Those who troll here appear to have too much time on their hands.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.