PDA

View Full Version : It is getting sticky in here

bucknaway
November 19th, 2006, 22:59
It is a shame that the sticky's cant be stuck at the bottom of the scrolling window.

I don't know why they bother me at the top but they do.

I wonder if it would be easier to make an Event Sticky and have the moderator tell us what, when and where. I know there is a calendar someplace on here but I don't think anyone uses it. Hell... When I was in Thailand, I was lucky if I could log onto the board. Some days I could and some days I was not able too. Trying to open a calendar link would have been pushing it... I say that because at one time I was reading the board, click on a link and BOOM! I was locked out from the board again...

Hey! Am I bitching? Oh my GOD! I am bitching!! :angel12:

Look at what I have become! :crybaby:

Michael
November 20th, 2006, 00:15
I agree, there's a few too many sticky posts, perhaps jinks would be kind enough to limit them to a couple at a time.

jinks
November 20th, 2006, 00:33
Dammed if I do - Dammed if I don't

Ok... in 19 days .. :cheers:

I too will be unable to access the board (except for the 6 days in Australia :clown: )

Bob can sort you out :cheers:

bucknaway
November 20th, 2006, 00:39
I am sorry Jinks! You know I love you and appreciate everything you do :)

And I say this with love. I hope that when you go to Thailand, I hope the Thai are able to put a pin in ya and make you sticky. :downtown: In a good way!

TrongpaiExpat
November 20th, 2006, 01:03
Ok... in 19 days .. :cheers:

I too will be unable to access the board (except for the 6 days in Australia :clown: )

Bob can sort you out :cheers:

Actually, it's not been a much of a problem recently. I don't know about internet cafes. If you need to get in I would think that one of the fine Pattaya residents with an internet connection would offer it to you.

If your in BKK, my computer is your computer.