PDA

View Full Version : Im a Government Tattoo Inspector!

November 19th, 2006, 08:02
And those silly thai guys believed me lol! I had to force the last one though!

http://gaycocklibrary.pimpedhost.com/2006/images/tattoo.jpg

http://gaycocklibrary.pimpedhost.com/2006/images/tattoo3.jpg.jpg

http://gaycocklibrary.pimpedhost.com/2006/images/tattoo5.jpg.jpg

http://gaycocklibrary.pimpedhost.com/2006/images/kidnap.jpg

November 19th, 2006, 14:29
... you may do better posing as a genital warts inspector

November 19th, 2006, 15:06
... you may do better posing as a genital warts inspector

All he needs is a flashlight.

He asked innocently, "If that's a flashlight why's the room still dark?"

bao-bao
November 19th, 2006, 21:13
If you've already read this comment about ads embedded into photos in the "Club Isarn" thread - my apologies and you're free to go... In the "Club Isarn" thread thaiwonon said:

"...and you receive a gold toothpick award (named after Niddy's Nook) for cunningly inserting an advert into a photo you know we will all look at!"

While I respect oogleman's entrepreneurial spirit 100% I have to agree with you, thaiwonon. A thread here and there about an event at Niddy's is still somewhat on target with something happening in Thailand - although sometimes it does seem like it's a bit much, lovely as the cheeseburgers may be!

The web information at the bottom of the pictures here as well as in the thread about "Club Isarn" has nothing to do with the forum, Thailand or the related web forum oogleman operates. I understand he mentioned that perhaps we should just ignore the information, but I'd suggest that whoever is doing the photo work for him stop adding it to the images.

If these are images oogleman is pulling from someplace else and he doesn't have access to anything already on his PC, there is a plethora of freeware out there that will allow a simple cropping of pictures to avoid posting advertising in SGT.

Making no accusations here and giving oogleman full credit for innocence at this point, I think it's setting a somewhat dangerous precedent to encourage outside "advertising" like this.

November 20th, 2006, 00:59
If you've already read this comment about ads embedded into photos in the "Club Isarn" thread - my apologies and you're free to go... In the "Club Isarn" thread thaiwonon said:

"...and you receive a gold toothpick award (named after Niddy's Nook) for cunningly inserting an advert into a photo you know we will all look at!"

While I respect oogleman's entrepreneurial spirit 100% I have to agree with you, thaiwonon. A thread here and there about an event at Niddy's is still somewhat on target with something happening in Thailand - although sometimes it does seem like it's a bit much, lovely as the cheeseburgers may be!

The web information at the bottom of the pictures here as well as in the thread about "Club Isarn" has nothing to do with the forum, Thailand or the related web forum oogleman operates. I understand he mentioned that perhaps we should just ignore the information, but I'd suggest that whoever is doing the photo work for him stop adding it to the images.

If these are images oogleman is pulling from someplace else and he doesn't have access to anything already on his PC, there is a plethora of freeware out there that will allow a simple cropping of pictures to avoid posting advertising in SGT.

Making no accusations here and giving oogleman full credit for innocence at this point, I think it's setting a somewhat dangerous precedent to encourage outside "advertising" like this.

the simple reason for the web address on the pics is that i dont want to have to keep 5 copies of every image with different names for different boards that i frequent. Also i can assure you they are not images pulled from somewhere else - if you look closely you might see that IM IN the pics. Watermaking images is also a way to stop lazy people who cant be bothered to crop using MY images elsewhere for other purposes.

bucknaway
November 20th, 2006, 03:50
The first Tattoo guy is right up my alley! Yum! Yum!

November 20th, 2006, 05:47
The first Tattoo guy is right up my alley! Yum! Yum!

hes a kick boxer - but spoken for.

Hung like a horse (so im led to believe lol)