PDA

View Full Version : Just Champ - ion!

November 19th, 2006, 01:02
For those who haven`t been - this is what you can see at Champ Isarn(sp)

I was seriously in lust with 2 of these and indeed had drinks with them and a converstaion - unfortunately they had to go and do another routine and i was hauled off home by 3 jealous thai friends lol

Ignore the website address on the pics - thats for another business i do.

Sorry for the quality - im no photographer!

http://gaycocklibrary.pimpedhost.com/2006/images/esan11.jpg

November 19th, 2006, 01:03
http://gaycocklibrary.pimpedhost.com/2006/images/esan8.jpg

November 19th, 2006, 01:06
http://gaycocklibrary.pimpedhost.com/2006/images/cuties.jpg

Michael
November 19th, 2006, 01:26
For those who haven`t been....
....where is it?

November 19th, 2006, 03:51
i was hauled off I guess your preference would have been to have been pulled off? :bounce:

November 19th, 2006, 05:08
....where is it?

In Pattaya but dont know the address - was taken by car. Perhaps one of the kind members will advise. Food was good and drinks cheap too.

November 19th, 2006, 06:45
and you receive a gold toothpick award( named after Niddy's Nook) for cunningly inserting an advert into a photo you know we will al look at ! :cheers:

ps: I've got a bad feeling that if I click on one of the links above to see a shemale/bondage film my computer will crash !

November 19th, 2006, 06:52
ps: I've got a bad feeling that if I click on one of the links above to see a shemale/bondage film my computer will crash !And it would serve you right, you pervert!

November 19th, 2006, 07:22
I DID say ignore the ad lol

llz
November 19th, 2006, 15:05
....where is it?
Champ Isan is right at the crossing of Pattaya 3 and South Pattaya roads ... so about 1 km from Tuk.Com
I went there with some friends and fancied more about a stunning waiter than about the performers ...
The place closes at about 1 am so if you want to go to an after-hours place, you'd better go to Si Saket which is a little further on South Pattaya Road towards Sukhumwit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/LaurentZ/ChampIsan.jpg

bao-bao
November 19th, 2006, 21:05
[quote="thaiwonon"]and you receive a gold toothpick award( named after Niddy's Nook) for cunningly inserting an advert into a photo you know we will all look at ! :cheers: [quote]

While I respect oogleman's entrepreneurial spirit 100% I have to agree with you, thaiwonon. A thread here and there about an event at Niddy's is still somewhat on target with something happening in Thailand - although sometimes it does seem like it's a bit much, lovely as the cheeseburgers may be!

The web information at the bottom of the pictures here as well as in the thread about "government tattoo inspectors" has nothing to do with the forum, Thailand or the related web forum oogleman operates. I understand he mentioned that perhaps we should just ignore the information, but I'd suggest that whoever is doing the photo work for him stop adding it to the images.

If these are images oogleman is pulling from someplace else and he doesn't have access to anything already on his PC, there is a plethora of freeware out there that will allow a simple cropping of pictures to avoid posting advertising in SGT.

Making no accusations here and giving oogleman full credit for innocence at this point, I think it's setting a somewhat dangerous precedent to encourage outside "advertising" like this.

November 20th, 2006, 01:02
Ok - Just for Bao Bao - i will make a new set with no address on them. I do have a lot more pics to post.

How long before a too many pics thread appears?

bao-bao
November 20th, 2006, 03:10
Ok - Just for Bao Bao - i will make a new set with no address on them. I do have a lot more pics to post.

How long before a too many pics thread appears?

No need to create a new set just for me, Oogleman, but thank you! If I'm the only one who noticed the ad line at the bottom of the image it's not worth the effort to add it to them, anyway. I didn't mean to be a pr*ck about it, really -- I enjoy seeing your photos as much as the next voyeur :colors: Hope you keep posting them!

If you have a LOT of photos to share, why not add them to your album so we can all enjoy them in one spot, as opposed to sprinkled throughout the forum?

I also understand the importance of promotion, web hits, click-throughs, impressions and online advertising (from past employment) so I'm not knocking your forum link at the bottom of your posts, but the photos are lovely on their own without the added adornment.

So, thank you for sharing, and hope I'm not too far off base on this... maybe it's just me.

Maybe jinks or Smiles or elephantspike may have some more learned input on SGT photo posting preferences (i.e. threads vs albums).

November 20th, 2006, 11:30
... Oogleman, a definite must visit place for anyone who likes seeing Thai guys have a great time dancing to Morlam and Luk Thung songs from the north of Thailand. I've been banging on about this place for ages and a few others on the board also have great experiences here. I do agree with another comment here though that some of the waiters tend to be a lot more attractive than many of the performers (singers or dancers). The food is great too for anyone with a taste for Isan style. I don't believe the place closes at 1.00pm, I think people tend to begin to wander off around that time but whenever I have been it usually goes on for a further 30 to 45 minutes and sometimes longer. If you are stilll unsure where it is, any baht bus driver will know where to go.

colmx
November 20th, 2006, 21:31
As llz saya above, Si Saket is the place to go after hours for some Mowlan entertainment.... although its the customers who provide the entertainment in this case!

Its seems that the order of a typical Gay boys night out in Pattaya (when there is no farang about!)is:
-Salon
-Small karaoke for warm up
-Hollywood for 11.30
-Maya for 2am
-Si Saket for 4-5am

Watch the bills though... The food in Si saket there can be quite expensive... I have had bills there which cost more that a night in x-zyte!