PDA

View Full Version : 19th - Cafe Royal

jinks
November 18th, 2006, 15:53
http://www.pattayagay.com/16th_annivprty-lcr.JPG

jinks
November 18th, 2006, 16:01
Added so that everyone gets the same treatment.
(no billy your party will not be added)

dab69
November 22nd, 2006, 12:06
how was it?

Boxer
November 22nd, 2006, 15:44
see http://www.pattayagay.com weekly report 19th Nov.

Le Caf├й RoyalтАЩs 16th Anniversary.

Sunday saw the 16th year anniversary of Le Caf├й Royal with the theme тАШA night with the ChippendalesтАЩ and the first ever without either Robbie or Ian the owners. Unfortunately Ian died this year and Robbie has been undergoing Cancer treatment in Holland. Mike reports that Robbie is due to return to Pattaya soon on Dec 15th for 6 weeks and he then introduced us to Craig, IanтАЩs business partner from the UK. Craig is now taking a business interest in running the Hotel.
A sumptuous Buffet Dinner had been laid out and was enjoyed by all.
Mike started the entertainment with his jokes and then the Throb Show Boys danced a few numbers. Khun Noi then sang and recalled how she also sang at the first anniversary of the bar. The only other employee who has been there all those years is Bar Manager/Cashier Khun Num.
Toy later sang and the piano tinkled into the night.

November 22nd, 2006, 19:13
I gather then that the Night withThe Chippendales did not include any Chippendales?

dab69
November 22nd, 2006, 21:32
White collars and cuffs with black bow ties
were quite a sight at Throb
last March on my vacation.

November 22nd, 2006, 21:40
"Chippendales" does not equal Thai boys in white collars and bow ties. A bit of false advertising, if you ask me. Why is it that expat Pattaya "businessmen" seem to be so prone to this vice? From JB's trying to flog his "highly successful" car rental business (that's right, the one that has never generated a satang of profit -- according to his books, at least) to AT's "tastiest cheeseburger in Pattaya"...and many more in between.