PDA

View Full Version : Web rage biffo will affect everyone

November 18th, 2006, 12:24
## stay turned for legal ramifications concerning a Thai gay website..details to be revealed as they unfold. Meanwhile this piece demonstrates the dangers of the Internet--and why Sawatdee is still the repository of Gentleman !
Man jailed for Britain's first "web-rage" attack
LONDON (Reuters) - A British man convicted of what has been described as the country's first "web-rage" attack, was jailed for 2-1/2 years on Friday for assaulting a man he had exchanged insults with over the Internet.

Paul Gibbons, 47, from south London, admitted he had attacked John Jones in December 2005 after months of exchanging abuse with him via an Internetchatroom dedicated to discussing Islam.

The Old Bailey heard that Gibbons had "taken exception" to Jones, 43, after he had made the claim that Gibbons had been "interfering with children".

After several more verbal and written exchanges -- with Jones threatening to track him down and give him a severe beating -- Gibbons and a friend went to his victim's house in Essex, armed with a pickaxe and machete.

Jones himself was armed with a knife but Gibbons took it off him, held it to his throat and "scratched" him across the neck.

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlene ... rss&rpc=22 (http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=technologyNews&storyid=2006-11-17T152625Z_01_L17720855_RTRUKOC_0_US-BRITAIN-WEBRAGE.xml&src=rss&rpc=22)

November 18th, 2006, 14:47
... who knows who I am

November 18th, 2006, 16:00
... who knows who I am

Because the two of you are joined at the dick?...Or is it the other way round? :idea:

November 18th, 2006, 17:07
Anyone who wants Homintern's full name, address, phone number, and passport information, it's available for 20 baht.

November 18th, 2006, 17:42
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... fid=512663 (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=biffo&defid=512663)

biffo
3 thumbs down

Great Guy with a big cock.
Biffo the rubber Has a big Cock.. ?Bonini<Good Guy> <Good Guy> <Wank>
by Bif Feb 17, 2004 email it
BIFFO
9 thumbs up

Irish slang for a "Big Ignorant Fucker From Offaly" but feel free to substitute you city of choice...?It's especially handy when the BIFFO doesn't know you're insulting him (or her), and even better when they shorten it for themselves and asked to be called "Bif"
Hey Biffo, what's up? Pass the salt Biffo.
by Paul Zurawski Feb 11, 2004 email it
biffo
4 thumbs up

Noun. Big Ignorant Fucker From Offaly.
Brian Cowen (Irish Government Minister) is the ultimate BIFFO.
by no one Jul 30, 2004 email it
biffo
1 up, 2 down

to hit, especially on rugby field
тАЬThere is a bit of biffo on the fieldтАЭ
by Pete Jan 20, 2004 email it
Biffo
2 thumbs down

oh did I mention he is also a compulsive liar, see note above
get it right up ya Biffo ya fud, whit are you gonna do about this ya dobber, biffo sucks cock. he has a 2 inch dick and as for you Melrose your a fanny
by Paul B Mar 3, 2004 email it
Biffo4 thumbs down

Someone who comes to work with a different fucked up hair style every day, then when he is at work rubs his cock against you or puts your computer off on you just to be a wank.
Get your cock away from me, and what the fucks happened to my computer Biffo you wank
by Paul B Feb 1, 2004 email it
Biffo
2 up, 5 down

Lad from Edinburgh now living in Fife who likes to rub his Cock against guys.
He's a weird cunt that Biffo he just rubber his cock against me
by paul Jan 11, 2004 email it

November 18th, 2006, 22:07
You must have a lot of time on your hands WOWPOW to type all that out.How long did it take you to think of it.?

Billy, you should know by now that wowpow loves to fill the pages by cut & pasting. Much like the surgeons have done to surgically enhance wowpow

Bob
November 19th, 2006, 06:36
Anyone who wants Homintern's full name, address, phone number, and passport information, it's available for 20 baht.

Sorry, boygeenyus, it ain't hardly enough. You'd have to pay me at least 5,000 baht before I'd consider taking the information.

November 19th, 2006, 06:41
just wait until one of the PGF events when board members meet up for a drink and we could turn into a fundraising boxing match.

Maybe we could invite Hedda to take on all comers. I'd pay heaps to see that ,help charity at the same time and everyone can get their old scores setlled. :cheers: :cheers:

November 19th, 2006, 06:44
... the APEC Business Travel Card # and passport country of issue. As the APEC scheme is to be discontinued (according to The Lad) that piece of information has been discounted