PDA

View Full Version : Up date on Jomtien Complex

Monty-old
November 17th, 2006, 23:45
B J bar will open tomorrow night , a very Plush bar, Air con , & big .
Right next door to Bondi ,Actually it is part of Bondi. And should be a fun place to visit.

Right opposite is the new Curtains Restaurant & Lounge Bar . IT will also open over the weekend.

The New restaurant Flamboyant has been open for a week , it looks first class, I await reports on the food and service, I am sure after a few teething problems , all will be all right for high season.

Monty's Enchanted hut will be closed from the 21st Nov for 1 week as I return to Aussie land for treatment.
But Will be back.

Over the Rainbow has a show every night at 10p.m. and hansom dancers before and after the Show.
Give it a try.

A street Party is planed for mid Dec for the Complex , more info later.

jinks
November 18th, 2006, 00:42
Good luck in Oz.
Get Well Soon.

Hurry back - I want that free bottle of water that you promised.
My breakfast reservation stands Dec 10 noon-ish.

November 18th, 2006, 04:36
The new BJ bar did look good. I wonder how they will attract the punters in? As far as i know its just music & waiter service with no dancers/shows etc.

bigben
November 18th, 2006, 13:05
A new bar in the complex?

Called the BJ bar?

That sounds like a place that could develop into a long and strong.....shall we say relationship?

I always like the "B" part of the BJ

November 23rd, 2006, 20:58
Are you really alan,the only guy who ever got busted in the public domain giving head (as you do) and survived.You ae my hero!

November 23rd, 2006, 21:00
No shit I had To re edit that 3 times to get it in

November 23rd, 2006, 23:15
Thanks for your update Monty and take care and come back. I look forward to another outstanding Roast Lamb dinner again at the "Hut"! TJ